indiana cop shots man at a traffic stop

this is justified. what was cop supposed to do . the man get out of his car with gun on his hip cussing the man out and walking up on the cop/. posing danger to cop before he is out of his car. then goes running off with gun in his hand. only blacks do this shit. and over traffic stop. try complying with cop and staying in your car., course now black starting up shit. this was so justified. so dumb.
Benjamin Crump is on his way.

this is justified. what was cop supposed to do . the man get out of his car with gun on his hip cussing the man out and walking up on the cop/. posing danger to cop before he is out of his car. then goes running off with gun in his hand. only blacks do this shit. and over traffic stop. try complying with cop and staying in your car., course now black starting up shit. this was so justified. so dumb.
can I shoot a cop with a gun on his hip when he gets out of a car cussing me out while he approaches me??

thats the only way this is justified,,

Second degree murder.
No one can shoot someone running away.
The cop has no additional authority to shoot anyone except is they are posing a deadly threat to them.
Since the guy never pointed the gun, it was an illegal murder.

If I had been there, I could have legally shot the cop.
this was justifiable not murder. he doesnt know what he is doing with that gun. he is dangerous with the gun. he is not complying at all.

This guy is black?

1692910426487.png

Forum List

Back