indiana cop shots man at a traffic stop

Well, you see, black lives matter so much, most blacks try to act and look white straightening their hair and marrying white girls so that most blacks now just look little more than an almost white dude with a tan.

Whites are actually a type of Black, since we all came out of Africa only about 100,000 years ago.
But since slave owners were the fathers of all Blacks, the Blacks in the US are actually about 98% white.
They just LOOK Black because it is dominant.
And by the way, traits that are dominant, are usually superior.

we could also teach cops not to shoot people when they dont know what they are doing,,

This one could have gone around the side of a house and fired back at the officer in pursuit? At least that is the biggest threat I see to the officer. Not sure about others on properties armed perp runs thru?

This one could have gone around the side of a house and fired back at the officer in pursuit? At least that is the biggest threat I see to the officer. Not sure about others on properties armed perp runs thru?
he could have ran around the corner and got beamed up to the mothership,,

just because you dont know doesnt mean shooting them is the right thing to do,,

Again, when is the last time you decided to take off running carrying a firearm in plain sight after the Police said to stay in the car. This one actually got out/in/out. Removing gun from his little secret cubbyhole he built. Amazing, bet he was cool with the BRO until today.//

he could have ran around the corner and got beamed up to the mothership,,

just because you dont know doesnt mean shooting them is the right thing to do,,

OK hope your 5 yr old is out playing in the backyard he runs into and uses as a shield or an escape vehicle. I already said I might have let this idiot run as he was not going far.

OK hope your 5 yr old is out playing in the backyard he runs into and uses as a shield or an escape vehicle. I already said I might have let this idiot run as he was not going far.
so know youre going to bring my 5 yr old son into our discussion,,

how about we leave the children out of it??

Whites are actually a type of Black, since we all came out of Africa only about 100,000 years ago.
But since slave owners were the fathers of all Blacks, the Blacks in the US are actually about 98% white.
They just LOOK Black because it is dominant.
And by the way, traits that are dominant, are usually superior.

By that reasoning, you could also say that whites are lemurs! Or even that people are trees, because we share about 98% of our DNA with an oak tree. :uhh:

Any armed person could fire upon an officer. That makes it OK to shoot them in the back?

Forum List

Back