Indiana Pizza Fundraiser...not what conservatives think.

Liberals, when faced with overwhelming evidence that they are on the wrong side, will just go their fall back position of "It's not Real!"

That's right Liberals, this can't be happening could it?

Liberals = Not in Touch with Reality. Ever.

Not sure I see what the point of the Op is other then to start a thread as a sounding board for liberal hate.

The money was donated by folks, doesn't really matter who started the process.

What is hilarious is the liberal reaction to the video of Mulims refusing to make a "gay" cake. They defend those bakeries with excuses such as the man lied, he didn't, that he wasn't really gay, didn't see him say he was gay, or that the Mulims were fooled. YET they get their panties in a wad over a reporter doing the exact same thing they accuse the video maker of. Was the reporter gay? Don't know but doubtful. Was service denied, no. Was the reporter up front and honest, absolutely not. One big lie after the other. Good for Beck to raise so much money for a middle class family business that may have been ruined by liberal lies.

It's so they can spread more hate on people who show some "charity" for these poor folks that DIDN'T ask to be involved in the BS to being with....

We've seen a lot of small and petty people come out over this. and it's not conservatives

They are still a distinct minority....

A new poll conducted by Rasmussen has the breakdown -

Two-out-of-three Americans still believe the central tenets of Christianity, that Jesus Christ was the son of God who was resurrected on Easter Day.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 78% of American Adults believe the person known to history as Jesus Christ actually walked the earth about 2,000 years ago. Eleven percent (11%) do not believe that’s true, and another 11% are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Sixty-seven percent (67%) believe Jesus was the son of God who came to earth to die for our sins. Nineteen percent (19%) don’t share that belief. Fourteen percent (14%) are undecided.

Sixty-six percent (66%) of Americans believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Twenty-one percent (21%) do not. Thirteen percent (13%) are not sure.

Liberals, when faced with overwhelming evidence that they are on the wrong side, will just go their fall back position of "It's not Real!"

That's right Liberals, this can't be happening could it?

Liberals = Not in Touch with Reality. Ever.

Yep, you know those dumb conservatives will fall for anything. stupid and just downright mean and ugly

the hate has been coming through my computer from them...

So the funding page was started by a Glenn Beck operative who has nothing to do with the actual pizza place. Gotta love when bad people get scammed. Conservatives get hoodwinked by their own.

The Indiana Memories Pizza Fundraiser Is A Conservative Media Scam

Everyone knows that. No one got scammed.

I guess we all should assume because it was started by a "conservative" website not ONE liberal/progressive WOULD DARE donate on it...that doesn't shine a good light on them now does it....damn

To be completely honest, I find their gleeful pride about it to be very disconcerting and kind of gross.

The cultish behavior of this small group of Americans flocking to some crazy rightwing scheme like this is just more evidence that this portion of the right is in fact a cult.
You constantly polishing Obama's knob is a cult. Even when he lies to you constantly.

To be completely honest, I find their gleeful pride about it to be very disconcerting and kind of gross.

The cultish behavior of this small group of Americans flocking to some crazy rightwing scheme like this is just more evidence that this portion of the right is in fact a cult.
You constantly polishing Obama's knob is a cult. Even when he lies to you constantly.

Who are you? Like, Benjamin Buttons? You get less mature with every post.

Libs and homos are just upset they didn't get $840,000.

Gays got their rights codified into Indiana law out of this. You lost big time. One guy hitting the lottery doesn't make you any less of a loser.

there is so much lying flying around about these bills it is hard to know what is truth. But at least now gays will be able to get their wedding pizzas.

So the RWnuts are going to pony up half a million every time some business gets busted for discriminating against gays?

lol, you people have created yourselves a new tax, just for you.

but but, they're a lies that are good for us...
since it came from the Dear Leader who was sent down from the heaven above to LORD over us...ok now I gag

The right is a cult?

holy smoke, that made my crawl . dang you....lol

Yet NYCarbineer says those on the right act like a cult.

Libs and homos are just upset they didn't get $840,000.

Gays got their rights codified into Indiana law out of this. You lost big time. One guy hitting the lottery doesn't make you any less of a loser.

Yes, that was truly a setback for all mankind.

No it was a permanent setback for all the dinosaurs like you left in the world.
Yes, people who believe in freedom are "dinosaurs." That's what the Nazis used to say.

Forum List

Back