Indiana Pizza Fundraiser...not what conservatives think.

Not sure I see what the point of the Op is other then to start a thread as a sounding board for liberal hate.

The money was donated by folks, doesn't really matter who started the process.

What is hilarious is the liberal reaction to the video of Mulims refusing to make a "gay" cake. They defend those bakeries with excuses such as the man lied, he didn't, that he wasn't really gay, didn't see him say he was gay, or that the Mulims were fooled. YET they get their panties in a wad over a reporter doing the exact same thing they accuse the video maker of. Was the reporter gay? Don't know but doubtful. Was service denied, no. Was the reporter up front and honest, absolutely not. One big lie after the other. Good for Beck to raise so much money for a middle class family business that may have been ruined by liberal lies.

It's so they can spread more hate on people who show some "charity" for these poor folks that DIDN'T ask to be involved in the BS to began with....

We've seen a lot of small and petty people come out over this. and it's not conservatives

So the bigot owners of Memories Pizza make a public announcement that they will not do business with gays in the same way they would do business with straights and you call that not asking to be involved? They demanded to be "involved"...and now they are going to take your money and run.
They don't offer catering, the serve queers in their restaurant. So what's your outrage? They don't agree with you? Well tough shit.

Your language alone is a good case we need laws to get you people under control.
You need to tell that to Hillary also.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, the same as being queer. The pizza parlor don't offer catering. So in the real world, not one queer lost anything. They could walk in and eat with the normal people, no problem. The hatred stirred up for the parlor is based on an opinion, nothing else. Queers has sent death threats to the owners. No one mentions the hatred that the queers obviously hold in their hearts. I haven't heard one poster on here that says death to queers, like the queers are saying death to the pizza parlor owners. It's the queers that are the haters.

You see here folks, Once they get their so called RIGHT to marry. what is in store for us after...Just look at their garbage with A STATE law and over not getting PIZZA catered to them....just sick...but a wake up call

I'm all for accepting them, BUT THIS here....man oh man make's one think

you better start standing up now or forever live like this

There's no evidence that anyone in this town of 2100 people would have boycotted anything.

Not sure I see what the point of the Op is other then to start a thread as a sounding board for liberal hate.

What is hilarious is the liberal reaction to the video of Mulims refusing to make a "gay" cake. They defend those bakeries with excuses such as the man lied, he didn't, that he wasn't really gay, didn't see him say he was gay, or that the Mulims were fooled. YET they get their panties in a wad over a reporter doing the exact same thing they accuse the video maker of. Was the reporter gay? Don't know but doubtful. Was service denied, no. Was the reporter up front and honest, absolutely not. One big lie after the other. Good for Beck to raise so much money for a middle class family business that may have been ruined by liberal lies.

It's so they can spread more hate on people who show some "charity" for these poor folks that DIDN'T ask to be involved in the BS to began with....

We've seen a lot of small and petty people come out over this. and it's not conservatives

So the bigot owners of Memories Pizza make a public announcement that they will not do business with gays in the same way they would do business with straights and you call that not asking to be involved? They demanded to be "involved"...and now they are going to take your money and run.
They don't offer catering, the serve queers in their restaurant. So what's your outrage? They don't agree with you? Well tough shit.

They don't offer cater at all or just to "queers"?

Well if it was you who came in. I wouldn't either. so go to the store buy you damn pizza

Well if it was you who came in. I wouldn't either. so go to the store buy you damn pizza

Trust me Steph...you won't find me in your lunch line. And don't you mean "your damn pizza"?

What if the store won't sell to the "queers" either Steph?

They don't offer catering to anyone, and anyone can eat at their establishment, they don't discriminate against queers, they just believe marriage should be between a man and a woman. For that OPINION queers are threatening to kill them. That's true hatred.

Trust me Steph...you won't find me in your lunch line. And don't you mean "your damn pizza"?

it's no skin off my ass. you all aren't that special. now you can stop being so dramatic...

The pizza parlor owners welcomed queers in their establishment, as did the baker. They don't believe queers should be married, so the queers get their panties in a wad over an opinion.

The pizza parlor owners welcomed queers in their establishment, as did the baker. They don't believe queers should be married, so the queers get their panties in a wad over an opinion.

The queers get upset being told "No". Much like a spoiled brat, they expect to be told yes simply for asking.

A good percentage of the money donated was donated by liberals and even other gays. I'm guessing that this is why some people are so upset. It's proof that they are on the fringe, and that they are irrelevant.

A good percentage of the money donated was donated by liberals and even other gays. I'm guessing that this is why some people are so upset. It's proof that they are on the fringe, and that they are irrelevant.
You are absolutely right, these queers that are doing this to the pizza parlor. Is giving a bad name to anyone that supports queer marriage. Death threats? Lol they are delusional.

To be completely honest, I find their gleeful pride about it to be very disconcerting and kind of gross.

The cultish behavior of this small group of Americans flocking to some crazy rightwing scheme like this is just more evidence that this portion of the right is in fact a cult.
The cultish behavior came from the gays.

Have they raised any money for the arson promoting teacher who was suspended for her criminal comments?\

I doubt it.

They don't offer catering to anyone, and anyone can eat at their establishment, they don't discriminate against queers, they just believe marriage should be between a man and a woman. For that OPINION queers are threatening to kill them. That's true hatred.

No, that's not the very public statement they made (inviting the negative attention).

Memories Pizza refuses to cater gay weddings or celebrations. Crystal's father Kevin O'Connor defended his position: "I choose to be heterosexual. They choose to be homosexual. Why should I be beat over the head to go along with something they choose?"
If they had made a public statement saying "we don't cater weddings", that would be a different situation and story. Nobody would have cared and they wouldn't be grifting off the haters. Nope, instead they told a reporter that they would not cater a gay wedding. Not that they would not cater weddings, but gay weddings.

Have you all noticed there is a big lie outrage ginned up weekly now? This is a liberal tactic to keep us riled up.

ERA: they also use it as an excuse to call us bigots and haters.

Last edited:

It's so they can spread more hate on people who show some "charity" for these poor folks that DIDN'T ask to be involved in the BS to being with....

They are still a distinct minority....

A new poll conducted by Rasmussen has the breakdown -

Two-out-of-three Americans still believe the central tenets of Christianity, that Jesus Christ was the son of God who was resurrected on Easter Day.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 78% of American Adults believe the person known to history as Jesus Christ actually walked the earth about 2,000 years ago. Eleven percent (11%) do not believe that’s true, and another 11% are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Sixty-seven percent (67%) believe Jesus was the son of God who came to earth to die for our sins. Nineteen percent (19%) don’t share that belief. Fourteen percent (14%) are undecided.

Sixty-six percent (66%) of Americans believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Twenty-one percent (21%) do not. Thirteen percent (13%) are not sure.

That is why we have people like JoeB stating the government should close all churches, and that he does not give a shit about the Bill of Rights.

I hope they get what they are promoting, class warfare, real war, with guns and all.

Forum List

Back