Indiana Pizza Fundraiser...not what conservatives think.

Not sure I see what the point of the Op is other then to start a thread as a sounding board for liberal hate.

The money was donated by folks, doesn't really matter who started the process.

What is hilarious is the liberal reaction to the video of Mulims refusing to make a "gay" cake. They defend those bakeries with excuses such as the man lied, he didn't, that he wasn't really gay, didn't see him say he was gay, or that the Mulims were fooled. YET they get their panties in a wad over a reporter doing the exact same thing they accuse the video maker of. Was the reporter gay? Don't know but doubtful. Was service denied, no. Was the reporter up front and honest, absolutely not. One big lie after the other. Good for Beck to raise so much money for a middle class family business that may have been ruined by liberal lies.

It's so they can spread more hate on people who show some "charity" for these poor folks that DIDN'T ask to be involved in the BS to began with....

We've seen a lot of small and petty people come out over this. and it's not conservatives

So the bigot owners of Memories Pizza make a public announcement that they will not do business with gays in the same way they would do business with straights and you call that not asking to be involved? They demanded to be "involved"...and now they are going to take your money and run.
They did not demand to be interviewed, hence they did not demand to be "involved".

They could have said "no comment"...not "no queer weddings for our pizza!". They wanted the attention. Attention whores getting paid perhaps?
What YOU could have done is simply decided not to go there to buy a pizza and STFU. But you chose not to take that common sense step and throw all your hatred at them instead.

Let's not forget where the anger started. It started with the atrocity perpetrated by Mike Pence and the Indiana legislature.

THEY are the root cause here.

Not sure I see what the point of the Op is other then to start a thread as a sounding board for liberal hate.

The money was donated by folks, doesn't really matter who started the process.

What is hilarious is the liberal reaction to the video of Mulims refusing to make a "gay" cake. They defend those bakeries with excuses such as the man lied, he didn't, that he wasn't really gay, didn't see him say he was gay, or that the Mulims were fooled. YET they get their panties in a wad over a reporter doing the exact same thing they accuse the video maker of. Was the reporter gay? Don't know but doubtful. Was service denied, no. Was the reporter up front and honest, absolutely not. One big lie after the other. Good for Beck to raise so much money for a middle class family business that may have been ruined by liberal lies.

It's so they can spread more hate on people who show some "charity" for these poor folks that DIDN'T ask to be involved in the BS to began with....

We've seen a lot of small and petty people come out over this. and it's not conservatives

So the bigot owners of Memories Pizza make a public announcement that they will not do business with gays in the same way they would do business with straights and you call that not asking to be involved? They demanded to be "involved"...and now they are going to take your money and run.
They did not demand to be interviewed, hence they did not demand to be "involved".

They could have said "no comment"...not "no queer weddings for our pizza!". They wanted the attention. Attention whores getting paid perhaps?
What YOU could have done is simply decided not to go there to buy a pizza and STFU. But you chose not to take that common sense step and throw all your hatred at them instead.

There never was an attempt to buy a pizza the whole story is predicated on a big fat LIE.

I know one thing, if I knew that someone didn't agree with my position I would be damned if I would want to force them to cook me anything.

They don't offer catering, the serve queers in their restaurant. So what's your outrage? They don't agree with you? Well tough shit.

They don't offer cater at all or just to "queers"?
They don't offer catering to anyone, and anyone can eat at their establishment, they don't discriminate against queers, they just believe marriage should be between a man and a woman. For that OPINION queers are threatening to kill them. That's true hatred.

No, that's not the very public statement they made (inviting the negative attention).

Memories Pizza refuses to cater gay weddings or celebrations. Crystal's father Kevin O'Connor defended his position: "I choose to be heterosexual. They choose to be homosexual. Why should I be beat over the head to go along with something they choose?"
If they had made a public statement saying "we don't cater weddings", that would be a different situation and story. Nobody would have cared and they wouldn't be grifting off the haters. Nope, instead they told a reporter that they would not cater a gay wedding. Not that they would not cater weddings, but gay weddings.
Why did the reporter ask the question? Knowing they don't cater weddings? Why don't you mention the muslim baker that refused catering to a queer wedding, and told him to go down the street? You and your kind are hypocrites.

Why should I mention a completely unrelated incident...and a faked one at that?

The pizza owner did not have to answer the question. He put himself out there. He made a statement. Not the statement you mistakenly claim that they made, that they don't cater weddings, but a very specific and distinct claim about "queer" weddings.

These people are not only hateful evidently they are stupid also....

Anti-bigotry critics harass wrong pizzeria
Wisconsin eatery shares name with infamous Indiana pizza shop

Two years ago in a less turbulent time, Mike Premeau and Kathy Danke launched a small business, Memories Gourmet Pizza Co., in their Wisconsin town.

The two were successful in getting their line of frozen pizzas, including breakfast pizzas and gluten-free options, in stores across Nichols, west of Green Bay. They grew a base of loyal customers.

But all that was threatened this week when people began mistaking them for Memories Pizza of Walkerton, Indiana, which made national headlines after its owners said they would refuse to cater a same-sex wedding.

People posted angry comments on Memories Gourmet Pizza's Facebook page and called its phone number to protest. And almost overnight, Premeau and Danke found themselves thrust unwillingly into a national debate over Indiana's controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

"My stomach was in my throat all afternoon," Danke told CNN affiliates WBND and WFRV.

Anti-bigotry critics harass wrong pizzeria Lifestyle - Home

sounds like the couple are white heterosexuals, so although it is the wrong pizza place they deserved it.

Two years ago in a less turbulent time, Mike Premeau and Kathy Danke launched a small business, Memories Gourmet Pizza Co., in their Wisconsin town.

The two were successful in getting their line of frozen pizzas, including breakfast pizzas and gluten-free options, in stores across Nichols, west of Green Bay. They grew a base of loyal customers.

But all that was threatened this week when people began mistaking them for Memories Pizza of Walkerton, Indiana, which made national headlines after its owners said they would refuse to cater a same-sex wedding.

People posted angry comments on Memories Gourmet Pizza's Facebook page and called its phone number to protest. And almost overnight, Premeau and Danke found themselves thrust unwillingly into a national debate over Indiana's controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

"My stomach was in my throat all afternoon," Danke told CNN affiliates WBND and WFRV.

The Devil is the author of confusion.

They don't offer catering, the serve queers in their restaurant. So what's your outrage? They don't agree with you? Well tough shit.

They don't offer catering to anyone, and anyone can eat at their establishment, they don't discriminate against queers, they just believe marriage should be between a man and a woman. For that OPINION queers are threatening to kill them. That's true hatred.

No, that's not the very public statement they made (inviting the negative attention).

Memories Pizza refuses to cater gay weddings or celebrations. Crystal's father Kevin O'Connor defended his position: "I choose to be heterosexual. They choose to be homosexual. Why should I be beat over the head to go along with something they choose?"
If they had made a public statement saying "we don't cater weddings", that would be a different situation and story. Nobody would have cared and they wouldn't be grifting off the haters. Nope, instead they told a reporter that they would not cater a gay wedding. Not that they would not cater weddings, but gay weddings.
Why did the reporter ask the question? Knowing they don't cater weddings? Why don't you mention the muslim baker that refused catering to a queer wedding, and told him to go down the street? You and your kind are hypocrites.

The pizza owner did not have to answer the question. He put himself out there. He made a statement. Not the statement you mistakenly claim that they made, that they don't cater weddings, but a very specific and distinct claim about "queer" weddings.
So? What are you going to do to someone who voiced his opinion? Kill him? Burn down their business?

I hope they get at least a million.

Let's not forget where the anger started. It started with the atrocity perpetrated by Mike Pence and the Indiana legislature.

If you're going to remember where it started then don't pick a random point that you wish was the beginning. This all started with homo's suing business owners who wouldn't provide a service for their weddings. The gays started the mess so don't be coming on here with your lying fucking crap trying to pass it off as a "Let's not forget" moment.

So you are a hypocrite? You and your kind will let muslims do whatever to you? The war on christianity continues.

I guess but you have to be really stupid not to be able to tell one is in Indiana and one is in Wisconsin. Maybe hate is blind

These laws started with the "atrocity" perpetrated by Congress and signed into law by Bill Clinton.

Why are you such a fuckin' liar?

So you are a hypocrite? You and your kind will let muslims do whatever to you? The war on christianity continues.

Them Muslims are scary.

I guess but you have to be really stupid not to be able to tell one is in Indiana and one is in Wisconsin. Maybe hate is blind

Good thing the owners name wasn't Bill Smith the haters would really keep busy.

There never was an attempt to buy a pizza the whole story is predicated on a big fat LIE.

I know one thing, if I knew that someone didn't agree with my position I would be damned if I would want to force them to cook me anything.
If you're going to go around forcing people to make stuff for you I suggest you prepare for some very crappy products.

Trust me Steph...you won't find me in your lunch line. And don't you mean "your damn pizza"?

What if the store won't sell to the "queers" either Steph?
The pizza parlor owners welcomed queers in their establishment, as did the baker. They don't believe queers should be married, so the queers get their panties in a wad over an opinion.

They want to treat the "queers" differently than they treat the straights.

Hey, the restaurants let the blacks eat at their establishment...they just didn't think they were fully human and should be at the table with them...so the Civil Rights Act was passed.

oh oh oh, cry us all a river sea. waaa waaa waa. they want to treat us different. but it's ok for us (your words: queers) to shit all over them

knock it off. you just like a whiner nowzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I can't stomach anymore...have at it

This is an interesting tactic you deploy when you don't want to answer a question. I understand your reluctance to answer it. Makes you a little uncomfortable doesn't it? Just like when you wouldn't answer the question about the Kansas Governor taking away employment protections from gay STATE employees.

I guess it works for you.
I would have to read it, the way liberals lie and queers act like 2 years olds. I don't believe it.

Governor Orders End To LGBT Protected Class

Wasn't it you who just made a claim that was untrue regarding statements made by the pizza owner? Glass houses and all...

Them Muslims are scary.
I guess in the future if you don't want to cater a queer wedding. Just tell them you are muslim. They will run out the door in fear! Lol

These laws started with the "atrocity" perpetrated by Congress and signed into law by Bill Clinton.

Why are you such a fuckin' liar?
And why was that law needed?

The pizza parlor owners welcomed queers in their establishment, as did the baker. They don't believe queers should be married, so the queers get their panties in a wad over an opinion.

They want to treat the "queers" differently than they treat the straights.

Hey, the restaurants let the blacks eat at their establishment...they just didn't think they were fully human and should be at the table with them...so the Civil Rights Act was passed.

oh oh oh, cry us all a river sea. waaa waaa waa. they want to treat us different. but it's ok for us (your words: queers) to shit all over them

knock it off. you just like a whiner nowzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I can't stomach anymore...have at it

This is an interesting tactic you deploy when you don't want to answer a question. I understand your reluctance to answer it. Makes you a little uncomfortable doesn't it? Just like when you wouldn't answer the question about the Kansas Governor taking away employment protections from gay STATE employees.

I guess it works for you.
I would have to read it, the way liberals lie and queers act like 2 years olds. I don't believe it.

Governor Orders End To LGBT Protected Class

Wasn't it you who just made a claim that was untrue regarding statements made by the pizza owner? Glass houses and all...
What did I say that was untrue? I said he wouldn't cater a queer wedding, because of his religious beliefs. If he actually did cater weddings.

No. If an actual gay couple, even a gay Muslim couple, went into a Muslim baker to order their wedding cake and was told emphatically that they would not be served because they were gay, I would expect there to be just as much backlash and in states with LOCAL (not Federal like those Civil Rights Act that prevents discrimination based on religion) PA laws, I would expect there to be action taken.

When a real case happens, not one faked by a radio show host, we can talk.

Them Muslims are scary.
I guess in the future if you don't want to cater a queer wedding. Just tell them you are muslim. They will run out the door in fear! Lol

Actually there is a good reason that the left wing treats Muslims differently. First of all the Muslims stick up for their religion more then Christians, that makes Muslims better. Then there is the obvious fact that Muslims are peaceful and Christians are always on a crusade. And every liberal I know, knows a Muslim and they are peaceful and have yet to behead anyone, very unlike their Christian neighbors that keep an eternal flame burning on a cross. So if they did go to a baker and a Muslim turned them down they would respectfully respect their religion and simple go to the nearest baker who is Christian and force them to bake them a cake. A lot safer that way.

No. If an actual gay couple, even a gay Muslim couple, went into a Muslim baker to order their wedding cake and was told emphatically that they would not be served because they were gay, I would expect there to be just as much backlash and in states with LOCAL (not Federal like those Civil Rights Act that prevents discrimination based on religion) PA laws, I would expect there to be action taken.

When a real case happens, not one faked by a radio show host, we can talk.

It really didn't happen at the Pizza place either. Lies, lies everywhere are lies........................

Forum List

Back