Indiana Synagogue Vandal Says He Was Radicalized By Ben Shapiro, Far-Right Media

Emboldened by Trump's rhetoric of hate and intolerance, and that of right-wing media, bigots and racists believe they have license to commit acts of violence against minorities.

Unforgiving ill will can trigger anyone who also harbors unforgiveness and is vulnerable to negative reactions and attacks.

That being said C_Clayton_Jones
your own antagonistic negative blame projected onto "other groups externally"
harboring "unforgiveness and ill will toward others"
can provide the same trigger as when Ben Shapiro pushes the same buttons.

You and he may INTEND to be corrective and defending against injustice,
but the SPIRIT in how you present your argument
can still trigger others if you do so with "ill will and REJECTION"
instead of "forgiveness and INCLUSION" of the people you are trying to criticize.

According to this recent Buzzfeed article: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...vandalized-synagogue-nazi-symbols-radicalized

Ben "BS" Shapiro, and the far rightwing radicalized this boy into committing a heinous act.

How many more are next?

How many of you USMBers are BS fans?
He was radicalized into vandalizing a synagogue... by devout a jew? Does not compute! :laugh:

DV8wmifX0AEq6kT.jpg
But you do have to admit it takes some chutzpah for a poster who idolizes a famous leftist antisemite for trying to blame a synogog shooting on a Jew.
"synogog shooting"?

You just can't make this stuff up.
Once again MarcATL get's caught with his pants down in his daily copy-n-paste threads.

The article claims a person was radicalized by a devout jew to attack a jewish synagogue.

Sigh
The article only says Brewer's wife was radicalized by Shapiro, among other right wingnuts. It doesn't say Shapiro radicalized anyone to attack a synagogue. Brewer and his wife got that idea either on their own or by other righties on sites like Discord and Stormfront.

When a person is radicalized, they join the SAME agenda as the one who radicalized them.

Why is that do difficult for you people to understand?

Last edited:
I listen to Shapiro. I never attacked a synagogue, mosque or church. Why not use 99% of his followers as an example as a rational person instead ? This is just a cheap shot exageration.
yet

Marc also believes I should pay reparations to African Americans despite the fact that my parents are immigrants who came here legally btw in the 70s and never owner slaves. MarcATL is the epitome of stupid.

But you believe anyone that doesn't agree with certain Jewish people is automatically an anti-semite. You seem to be cut from the same cloth.

According to this recent Buzzfeed article: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...vandalized-synagogue-nazi-symbols-radicalized

Ben "BS" Shapiro, and the far rightwing radicalized this boy into committing a heinous act.

How many more are next?

Hatred and thoughts of violence are very attractive to conservatives. There is no joy greater for them than of terrorizing, beating and killing people.

That's why you always catching LAUGHING as they torment or beat people......

How many more are next?

He was radicalized into vandalizing a synagogue... by devout a jew? Does not compute! :laugh:

DV8wmifX0AEq6kT.jpg
Illogical, I know.....like having Phyllis Schlafly, a woman, be against the ERA. Totally illogical.

Illogical, I know.....like having Phyllis Schlafly, a woman, be against the ERA.

Phyllis Schlafly, a woman, said repeatedly, publicly, she was against the ERA.
Any examples of Ben Shapiro saying anyone should vandalize a synagogue? Even once?

No, im not into bullshit, like your OP. I do however love Ben shapiro.
Yep...you're a BS fan.

#LOLGOP

MarcATL you are an antisemitic lowlife.
And yet...no comments on this: Indiana Synagogue Vandal Says He Was Radicalized By Ben Shapiro, Far-Right Media

It was his girlfriend who was already a radical. They changed the story. Google is your friend. And only a moron could be radicalized by Ben. She said that to throw mud at a Jew and you believed her because you’re an idiot.

Marc also believes I should pay reparations to African Americans despite the fact that my parents are immigrants who came here legally btw in the 70s and never owner slaves. MarcATL is the epitome of stupid.

But you believe anyone that doesn't agree with certain Jewish people is automatically an anti-semite. You seem to be cut from the same cloth.

I am Not asking for any reparations. So how is it the same cloth. And yes if you take the side of terror groups over Israel you are likely an antisemite.

How many more are next?

Shapiro is a Jew ya dumbfuck.
So is George Soros, yet how many times have we heard that he's a NAZI?

You are so gullible. Do you believe Ben Shapiro could radicalize anyone? LOL

How many more are next?

Hatred and thoughts of violence are very attractive to conservatives. There is no joy greater for them than of terrorizing, beating and killing people.

That's why you always catching LAUGHING as they torment or beat people......

You mean like those who beat old people wearing red hats? Oh those are idiot Leftists.

I am Not asking for any reparations. So how is it the same cloth. And yes if you take the side of terror groups over Israel you are likely an antisemite.

So, you admit the only difference is you're not asking for reparations. You're going to hate this: I am completely apathetic to Jewish people as well as Isreal.

Forum List

Back