Indiana Synagogue Vandal Says He Was Radicalized By Ben Shapiro, Far-Right Media

Read a little of Shapiro's new book, on Athens and Jerusalem; didn't see anything 'radical' about it.I didn't see any fake 'facts' in it, even if I don't agree with many of the conclusions and opinions he draws from the historical record. Nothing in it to make anyone go burn down a synagogue, except of course the Hate Party the left wing is sponsoring now, enraging all sorts of sicko deviants and lunatics, trying to make Islam the law of the land.

According to this recent Buzzfeed article: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...vandalized-synagogue-nazi-symbols-radicalized

Ben "BS" Shapiro, and the far rightwing radicalized this boy into committing a heinous act.

How many more are next?

How many of you USMBers are BS fans?
He was radicalized into vandalizing a synagogue... by devout a jew? Does not compute! :laugh:

DV8wmifX0AEq6kT.jpg
Nolan Brewer, 21, said he and his wife were in contact with a white nationalist over Discord, read Breitbart and Nazi propaganda site Stormfront, and became members of Identity Evropa.

[...]

“According to Nolan, she [Brewer's wife] began with rightwing yet mainstream views such as those presented on Fox News. She then moved on to writing by Ben Shapiro and articles on Breitbart News which bridged the gap to the notorious white supremacist and anti-Semititc propaganda site Stormfront.”

According to this recent Buzzfeed article: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...vandalized-synagogue-nazi-symbols-radicalized

Ben "BS" Shapiro, and the far rightwing radicalized this boy into committing a heinous act.

How many more are next?

Yeah? Really? Ben Shapiro is the gateway drug to white supremacy??? You've crossed into delirium..... Read post #2 and count the "winners"..

Couldn't be that Nazi bride of his that INTRODUCED him to the REALLY bad guys?? You had to go with the guy that wears a yamikah... Moron....

Well, it wouldn't be the first time a Jewish guy had relations with some neo-Nazi loon; the crook that ran the Southern Poverty Law Center had coffee once in a while with Glenn Miller, the right winger who shot up that synagogue in Kansas. I guess Glenn was bribing him to put him at Number One on the list of dangerous cranks or something.

In any case, that guy wasn't remotely a Ben Shapiro type, just a sleazy lawyer hustling a buck running a race baiting business, giving fake facts in speeches to law enforcement and colleges on the barely existent 'White Supremacist Movement; as we all should know by now, almost all of the 'leadership' of these tiny little groups are paid FBI informants kept in business by their FBI checks. They are nothing compared to La Raza and the various black gangsters an their Federal subsidies.

Last edited:
Nolan Brewer, 21, said he and his wife were in contact with a white nationalist over Discord, read Breitbart and Nazi propaganda site Stormfront, and became members of Identity Evropa.

[...]

“According to Nolan, she [Brewer's wife] began with rightwing yet mainstream views such as those presented on Fox News. She then moved on to writing by Ben Shapiro and articles on Breitbart News which bridged the gap to the notorious white supremacist and anti-Semititc propaganda site Stormfront.”
The fact that the criminal blames BS for radicalizing him, tell me, and anyone w/a functioning brain, all you need to know about BS.

His recent flub w/the BBC's journalist not withstanding.

[...]

The fact that the criminal blames BS for radicalizing him, tell me, and anyone w/a functioning brain, all you need to know about BS.

So, you really ARE that stupid.

You just can't make this stuff up.
Once again MarcATL get's caught with his pants down in his daily copy-n-paste threads.

The article claims a person was radicalized by a devout jew to attack a jewish synagogue.

Sigh

Once again MarcATL get's caught with his pants down in his daily copy-n-paste threads.

The article claims a person was radicalized by a devout jew to attack a jewish synagogue.

Sigh
The article only says Brewer's wife was radicalized by Shapiro, among other right wingnuts. It doesn't say Shapiro radicalized anyone to attack a synagogue. Brewer and his wife got that idea either on their own or by other righties on sites like Discord and Stormfront.

Sigh
The article only says Brewer's wife was radicalized by Shapiro, among other right wingnuts. It doesn't say Shapiro radicalized anyone to attack a synagogue. Brewer and his wife got that idea either on their own or by other righties on sites like Discord and Stormfront.
To you, everyone that is not Progressive is on Stormfront or the same. To me, you are the Jewish guy in the concentration camps who picks other Jews to die to keep yourself alive. So keep promoting pedophile relationships while destroying hetero marriages with children.

Sigh
To you, everyone that is not Progressive is on Stormfront or the same. To me, you are the Jewish guy in the concentration camps who picks other Jews to die to keep yourself alive. So keep promoting pedophile relationships while destroying hetero marriages with children.
"To you, everyone that is not Progressive is on Stormfront or the same."

Utter nonsense.

"To me, you are the Jewish guy in the concentration camps who picks other Jews to die to keep yourself alive."

Utter nonsense.

"So keep promoting pedophile relationships while destroying hetero marriages with children."

Utter nonsense.

But thanks for wasting more disk space on the USMB servers with yet another fact-free post.

How many more are next?

Yeah? Really? Ben Shapiro is the gateway drug to white supremacy??? You've crossed into delirium..... Read post #2 and count the "winners"..

Couldn't be that Nazi bride of his that INTRODUCED him to the REALLY bad guys?? You had to go with the guy that wears a yamikah... Moron....

The Left think everybody to the Right of Hillary Clinton's a Nazi.

. Literally. Every week, he talks about the evils of Ult-Right
Not the "ult-right (no such thing). The ALT-right, however, is Nazi.

In America the Founders and the Constitution define the AMERICAN right (different from the European, Progressive "right"

Right, but the Founding Fathers were for Whites only citizenship & for corporate regulations.
They weren't very far from Nazis.

All these radical USMB far rightwingers THINK they are attacking me, when I'm simply bringing to the forefront that the CRIMINAL, himself, stated that he was radicalized by BS and the far rightwing media.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

[...]

Tells me that you idiots and the criminal are lying about him.

How many more are next?

He was radicalized into vandalizing a synagogue... by devout a jew? Does not compute! :laugh:

DV8wmifX0AEq6kT.jpg
Illogical, I know.....like having Phyllis Schlafly, a woman, be against the ERA. Totally illogical.

Forum List

Back