🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

India’s Strong Friendship with Israel Continues to Grow

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Several years ago there was a bunch of message boards like those which make up the USMB. One of the boards was for posting about Pakistan, and all the Hindu posters who were now living in the U.S. would many times say God Bless Israel when a Pakistani Muslim would start bashing that country or the Jews. Even an Ahmadiyya Muslim poster was all for Israel.

India’s Strong Friendship with Israel Continues to Grow
By Alexander Apfel October 11, 2015 , 7:30 am
28 6
1 3Email 241Share

“One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.” (Proverbs 18:24)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/.../09/Benjamin-Netanyahu-Nerenda-Modi-India.jpg

Benjamin-Netanyahu-Nerenda-Modi-India.jpg

Benjamin Netanyahu, left, meets with Narenda Modi in New York City on September 28, 2014. (Photo credit: Avi Ohayon/GPO)

As Israel increasingly proves itself to be a high tech giant and a seemingly unstoppable contender in the world market, the Jewish state is continually forging strong bonds across the globe including with India, the second most populous country in the world.

Indians For Israel was established in 2012 by a group of Indians residing in Europe who were motivated not only by a desire to boost economic relations between the two countries, but also by the desire to combat anti-Semitism which increasingly manifests itself on Europe’s streets.

The founder of the organization, Vijeta Uniyal, a Hindu-raised, Indian-educated writer, contributing editor of the British-based Commentator and political analyst based in Germany explains however, that the need to forge greater ties with Israel goes far beyond the mere recognition of rising anti-Semitism. Rather, Uniyal told TPS that Israel is looked upon with great admiration by the Indian government headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Read more at

India's Strong Friendship with Israel Continues to Grow - Israel News

This thread is ridiculous

Amd so are you.
Not this ridiculous:

27-Hilarious-Kids-With-The-Most-Ridiculous-Hair-Styling-5.jpg

Does anyone force you to read all the threads? The above shows us what a childish man you are. I am sure you think it is funny.
Oh I do think it's funny! :rofl:

God help me... I do! :lmao:

:laugh:

That's because you think like some silly teenager. Now if a thread doesn't look that it is going to be to your liking, don't bother to read it. That's the grownup thing to do.

Amd so are you.
Not this ridiculous:

Does anyone force you to read all the threads? The above shows us what a childish man you are. I am sure you think it is funny.

That's because you think like some silly teenager. Now if a thread doesn't look that it is going to be to your liking, don't bother to read it. That's the grownup thing to do.
K I'll let the thread sink into oblivion like all your other threads

Amd so are you.
Not this ridiculous:

K I'll let the thread sink into oblivion like all your other threads

Why not go back to reading your comic books?

I do not think the thread in itself is ridiculous. However, those Indians in Europe who are risking their neck for Israel need to know that Jewish owned news organizations at least here in the U.S. have systematically degraded India's image among Americans. These are the same news organizations that bat for China; the same China which is openly siding with Russia right now.

In light of this information, those Indians (for Israel) are certainly ridiculous.

I do not think the thread in itself is ridiculous. However, those Indians in Europe who are risking their neck for Israel need to know that Jewish owned news organizations at least here in the U.S. have systematically degraded India's image among Americans. These are the same news organizations that bat for China; the same China which is openly siding with Russia right now.

In light of this information, those Indians (for Israel) are certainly ridiculous.

Vikrant, you appear to be a nice man, but I have seen nothing in my newspapers degrading Indians. In fact, a poster once did research on the major newspapers in the U.S., and they weren't all owned by Jews. In fact, most of them weren't. Maybe you think the Hearsts are Jews.

Vikrant, you appear to be a nice man, but I have seen nothing in my newspapers degrading Indians. In fact, a poster once did research on the major newspapers in the U.S., and they weren't all owned by Jews. In fact, most of them weren't. Maybe you think the Hearsts are Jews.

You seem like a nice woman as well, Sally.

Read my post again. I did not say all American news organizations are owned by Jews. I simply said that the American news organizations that are owned by Jewish interests have done tremendous damage to not just India but Indian Americans as well.

But anyway, I will be delighted to know if there is any group called Jews for India in the U.S.

Read my post again. I did not say all American news organizations are owned by Jews. I simply said that the American news organizations that are owned by Jewish interests have done tremendous damage to not just India but Indian Americans as well.

But anyway, I will be delighted to know if there is any group called Jews for India in the U.S.

Could you possibly show us some articles by American news organizations owned by Jewish interests that have done tremendous damage to Indians? I would be really curious to read some.

Could you possibly show us some articles by American news organizations owned by Jewish interests that have done tremendous damage to Indians? I would be really curious to read some.

I have stopped patronizing Jewish owned news outlets because of that. My view has not been formed after reading one or two news articles, it has been formed after having seen Jewish news outlets spread propaganda against Indians for over two decades that I have lived in the U.S.

I am not even interested in proving anything to you. I am simply stating what I have observed and I strongly believe that those Indians in Europe who are risking their neck for Israel are ridiculous.

I have stopped patronizing Jewish owned news outlets because of that. My view has not been formed after reading one or two news articles, it has been formed after having seen Jewish news outlets spread propaganda against Indians for over two decades that I have lived in the U.S.

I am not even interested in proving anything to you. I am simply stating what I have observed and I strongly believe that those Indians in Europe who are risking their neck for Israel are ridiculous.

Well, Vikrant, it is your prerogative to read whichever news outlet you wish. Amazing that you would even check to see who owns the news outlets. The only reason a poster checked previously about who owned the newspapers in the U.S. is because so many anti-Semitic posters would claim that the Jews controlled all the newspapers (they picked up this little tidbit from hate sites). However, those Hindus praising Israel happened to live right here in the United States. Perhaps they were reading different news outlets than you did. For the life of me, I can't imagine these "Jewish" owned outlets being so negative to India that you became so upset. Can you possibly give us a synopsis of why these articles bothered you? There have been articles from time to time in newspapers about how poor many in India are, but you can't deny that because a large proportion of the population doesn't do well financially. However, there have been articles about India becoming a a world power along with China and Brazil..
Now the latest news I have seen regarding India is the following. If I am not mistaken, the article was written by an Indian journalist.

India's coal-fueled economy taking a toll on environment and rural villagers

Forum List

Back