Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

Not according to the Grand Jury of Trump's peers who looked at the evidence and voted to file charges.
Now it will be up to the second jury to determine guilt or innocence.
Speaking of that, given trump's past history of attempting to influence / intimidate jurors; I hope these chosen 12 are sequestered ( protected ) during the entire length of the trial. It would be a prudent step in my opinion. No sane person wants to invite more trouble into this crisis.

Wrong again. He consulted his attorneys before he did anything. You brainwashed waste of skin.
Who gives a shit? If your attorney advises you to do something illegal and you do it then that's on you. By the way all those attorneys are his co-conspirators so unless they start cooperating with Jack Smith they will also be federally fucked. 😄

Yeah, you ran from your last post like a scalded dog.
Where is the running you dumb Bingo? In fact I responded to you by pointing out that your opinion on the election hasn't lead you to act criminally, yet. Trumps opinion has.

Speaking of that, given trump's past history of attempting to influence / intimidate jurors; I hope these chosen 12 are sequestered ( protected ) during the entire length of the trial. It would be a prudent step in my opinion. No sane person wants to invite more trouble into this crisis.
I suppose you have a link to that past history of Trump intimidating jurors?

I'm betting you don't, because it would have certainly been used against him by now!

7 years and they found nothing, so now they're just making things up?!

So uh..link to where Trump was intimidating jurors=-?

Wrong again. He consulted his attorneys before he did anything. You brainwashed waste of skin.
If he consulted an attorney it must be alright. If any attorney says it is OPK, then it is legal.
Listen, Trump minion, the investigating committee is made up of many high quality attorneys. In their opinion it was illegal.
How do you square that, if an attorney says it is so, it must be so.

I suppose you have a link to that past history of Trump intimidating jurors?

I'm betting you don't, because it would have certainly been used against him by now!

7 years and they found nothing, so now they're just making things up!

Of course he/she/it doesn't!

He/she/it never has anything like an actual acceptable source.

If he consulted an attorney it must be alright. If any attorney says it is OPK, then it is legal.
Listen, Trump minion, the investigating committee is made up of many high quality attorneys. In their opinion it was illegal.
How do you square that, if an attorney says it is so, it must be so.
Oh, so his attorneys' opinions don't count, but the ones that say what you want to hear do, do I have that correct? :D

Who gives a shit? If your attorney advises you to do something illegal and you do it then that's on you. By the way all those attorneys are his co-conspirators so unless they start cooperating with Jack Smith they will also be federally fucked. 😄

We know several of unindicted co-conspirators.

Unindicted Co-Conspirator Number 1 - Ghouli

Unindicted Co-Conspirator Number 2 - John Eastman.

Unindicted Co-Conspirator Number 3 - Sidney "The Kraken" Powell.

Unindicted Co-Conspirator Number 4 - Jeffery Clark.

Unindicted Co-Conspirator Number 5 - Kenneth Chesbro.

The name(s) remain Co-Conspirators remain unknown.

Just because these individuals are unindicted at this time, does NOT mean they will be indicted at a later date.

If the Rapist and Traitor is going to try to put up a defense of taking his lawyers advice, it won't work. He would still be guilty. Taking advice that on it's face illegal would NOT absolve him of guilt. It won't fly.

Last edited:
We know several of unindicted co-conspirators.

Unindicted Co-Conspirator Number 1 - Ghouli

Unindicted Co-Conspirator Number 2 - John Eastman.

Unindicted Co-Conspirator Number 3 - Sidney "The Kraken" Powell.
No you don't.

I understand that you all only are allowed to think what the Cult feeds you.

I have never wrongly considered that Donald Trump was a news source.

Those not in your Cult saw the fraud in 5 states being set up prior to the election.

How do you think we survived prior to Candidate Trump coming down the escalator?

You have your Cult.

What did we have?
Projecting much ? That's your problem. I have no loyalty to any man or woman who is in government. I realize they are all there to serve US. When I see one who only thinks of himself , like trump does , and does not serve US, and I mean ALL of US. Then I see someone I will never vote for. If I had a motto, it would be a combination of Give me liberty or death. Don't t tread on me and Equality and Justice for all.

Forum List

Back