Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

Projecting much ? That's your problem. I have no loyalty to any man or woman who is in government. I realize they are all there to serve US. When I see one who only thinks of himself , like trump does , and does not serve US, and I mean ALL of US. Then I see someone I will never vote for. If I had a motto, it would be a combination of Give me liberty or death. Don't t tread on me and Equality and Justice for all.

Nonresponsive.

Where did we get our information before Donald Trump came along?

As I said,
Another one that doesn't know what an indictment is.

For the MAGA MAGGOT Impaired.

From Merriam-Webster.

1. A formal written statement framed by a prosecuting authority and found by a jury (such as a grand jury) charging a person with an offense.

2. a: The action or legal process of indicting.

2. b: The state of being indicted.

3. An expression of strong disapproval.

An indictment is a charge or accusation of a serious crime.

Now does that help. Read the indictment. Only 45-pages and an easy read.

For the MAGA MAGGOT Impaired.

From Merriam-Webster.

1. A formal written statement framed by a prosecuting authority and found by a jury (such as a grand jury) charging a person with an offense.

2. a: The action or legal process of indicting.

2. b: The state of being indicted.

3. An expression of strong disapproval.

An indictment is a charge or accusation of a serious crime.

Now does that help. Read the indictment. Only 45-pages and an easy read.

So it's just an accusation?

Reading is not their strong suit. They prefer to be told what to think.

ralphy.jpg

i never get tired of posting that.

So it's just an accusation?

It is way more than that. An indictment lays out in detail the information use by the prosecuting authority to bring the charges. Read the damn indictment.

The indictment of the Rapist and Traitor is called a "Speaking Indictment", meaning it goes beyond the legally required statement of elements the charged offense(s). It includes a narrative of the alleged underlying conduct in more detail. It lays out before the court not only actions but the words of not only the defendant(the Rapist and Liar) but of the co-conspirators.

Smith laid in great detail the information he used to construct his four count indictment. It shows criminal intent.

Last edited:

Gullible morons are buying every bit of it.

Here's Pence admitting that what Trump asked him to do was legal.

But Pence is compromised.....so he described what Trump asked him to do would have caused chaos.
So basically, Pence didn't want to do it. (because he was a mole)

It is way more than that. An indictment lays out in detail the information use by the prosecuting authority to bring the charges. Read the damn indictment.

the indictment released was a 'speaking indictment' which means it was worded in layman's terms. what evidence jack smith did divulge is only a fraction compared to the in depth interviews, etc.

Here's Pence admitting that what Trump asked him to do was legal.

But Pence is compromised.....so he described what Trump asked him to do would have caused chaos.
So basically, Pence didn't want to do it. (because he was a mole)

Pence well may have committed treason by failing to do what he knew, and now states he could and should do, because he feared he would be ever wedded to being a strong Trump supporter.

Last edited:
Technically speaking, indictments get handed up.

But, considering that our criminal Justice system is a bit of a tragic joke, maybe “handing it down” makes more sense.

Pence well may have committed treason by failing to do what he knew, and now states he could and should do, because he feared he would be ever wedded to being a strong Trump supporter.
Wow, that's the most retarded post of the thread so far. Congrats.

Pay attention. They all knew the stolen election claims were false, ya gullible dummy.

All The Republicans Who Told Donald Trump He Was Lying About Election Fraud.

Donald Trump was repeatedly told by top Republican officials and allies, including people he often relied on for candid advice, that his claims of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election were bogus. He simply chose to disregard the truth, according to Tuesday’s federal indictment of the former president.

The latest indictment, Trump’s third one to date, lays out numerous instances when GOP allies at the highest levels of federal and state governments called him out for spreading lies. They ranged from Vice President Mike Pence to Arizona Republican House Speaker Russell Bowers to Trump’s own 2020 campaign manager, Bill Stepien.

The list of names is quite impressive.

Forum List

Back