Indwelling Sin

The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" is the world delusion that contains our flesh. This delusion appears real to God's created "beings" but it's only meant to deceive us from our true created existence as invisible wavelengths of energy that were spoken into existence by our Creator through His created Word, also known as His voice.

The world delusion and our flesh will be destroyed soon to end the Old Covenant "veil", which is another symbolic way of saying the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Other names for this delusion are satan, lucifer, devil, serpent, wicked flesh, the beast, evil one, etc.

Sinning means to disobey God's commandments, which the flesh of man was designed to do during this first age. Only us saints had the Old Covenant "veil" removed but only after years of being under God's commands to confess and repent of the delusions that comes from our flesh and this world. Things like lust, greed, coveting, lying, gluttony, etc. are some of the symptoms of this delusion that religious people call sins. If you observed my life today after God changed me into His saint, you wouldn't find any of these delusional symptoms that would cause me to disobey our Creator's commands.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back