Inflation drops in May, in a win for Biden

I slammed Biden when it inflation was out of control, so I will be consistent and give him some credit for the fact that he just decreased inflation.

Despise this good performance, I still think voting Republicans is the way to go.

I prefer a Desantis due to his flawed criminal record.

Could be assign the big R is inching even closer. Time will tell.

“These horrible prices eating our lunch and making life hard aren’t increasingly more horrible at as much of a rate as before, they’re just still godawful and miserable.

What a win!”

I slammed Biden when it inflation was out of control, so I will be consistent and give him some credit for the fact that he just decreased inflation.

Despise this good performance, I still think voting Republicans is the way to go.

I prefer a Desantis due to his flawed criminal record.

The Ugly Ambition of Ron DeSantis

You stupid confused Moon Bat

After almost three years of runaway inflation that devastated American family income now that it is more than twice what it was when Trump was President you somehow think that is something to brag about?????

My god you Moon Bats are idiots.

Don't trust Potatohead's lying government to tell you that inflation is somehow lower.

Just go to the grocery store and report back on how much everything cost.

You will call Potatohead and his gang of butt pirates fucking liars.

Considering how high inflation was after Covid… 4% is not bad at all.

Of course Right Wing nuts are invested in our economy doing badly so they bitch and whine at even good news

I know you Moon Bats are not very good in math but can you figure out what the annual inflation rate is when it is 4% for just one month?

Guesses anybody?

I know you Moon Bats are not very good in math but can you figure out what the annual inflation rate is when it is 4% for just one month?

Guesses anybody?
That’s annualized you fucking dope

Forum List

Back