Inflation drops in May, in a win for Biden

When the price of EVERYTHING goes up, it's assumed that people buy one hamburger -- and that's supposed to be the "inflation" number?
No. I have no idea what you’re talking about.

That's NOT inflation. Inflation is the price of the same basket of good
It is. The basket is frequently updated adjusted to account for new products and shifting demand, but as much as possible the same goods are priced each month.

"41 countries are ready to use the BRICS currency. From 19 in April, the number had risen to 41 by the end of June.
A total of 22 new countries have expressed interest in joining the bloc and rejecting the U.S. $ within 2 months."

One-fifth of the nations. But half of the earthlings

"41 countries are ready to use the BRICS currency. From 19 in April, the number had risen to 41 by the end of June.
A total of 22 new countries have expressed interest in joining the bloc and rejecting the U.S. $ within 2 months."

One-fifth of the nations. But half of the earthlings

What will the currency be called?
The shitruble?

"The BRICS countries intend to introduce a new currency backed by gold, as opposed to the U.S. dollar backed by credit, and the decision will be made during the bloc's summit in Johannesburg in August. More and more countries are lining up to join the group."

"The BRICS countries intend to introduce a new currency backed by gold, as opposed to the U.S. dollar backed by credit, and the decision will be made during the bloc's summit in Johannesburg in August. More and more countries are lining up to join the group."

Meh.

I slammed Biden when it inflation was out of control, so I will be consistent and give him some credit for the fact that he just decreased inflation.

Despise this good performance, I still think voting Republicans is the way to go.

I prefer a Desantis due to his flawed criminal record.

And 12% higher than two years ago.

Forum List

Back