Inflation hits lowest point in two years. Thank you President Biden!

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Top news today as President Biden scores a victory in the fight against inflation.
Just remember the Conservative Golden Rule of Economics: gas prices and inflation are mainly influenced by the president if they go up, not down (when the president is a democrat), and the opposite when it's a Republican.

Last edited:
Top news today as President Biden scores a victory in the fight against inflation.
Just remember the Conservative Golden Rule of Economics: gas prices inflation are mainly influenced by the president if they go up, not down (when the president is a democrat), and the opposite when it's a Republican.
LOL. It is still higher than when he took office and it is the fed wrecking the economy with high interest that is bringing down the inflation rate.

Just remember the Conservative Golden Rule of Economics: gas prices inflation are mainly influenced by the president if they go up, not down (when the president is a democrat), and the opposite when it's a Republican.

In other news the chocolate ration has been increased from 25 grams to 20 grams!

Not that I see the President really can control inflation but I find it amusing that 5% inflation is good. With the gas prices increasing, I believe it will increase a little more.

That's great. Josef Stolen says he's destroying the US economy at a slower pace than he was 2 years ago.

Who doing the accounting..... Dominion?

I like how they pretend we're not actually living in this shit economy.

Biden-Stock-Market-Crash.jpg

Not that I see the President really can control inflation
Ladies and gentlemen, i warned you about conservatives' double standard on inflation. This guy just said Presidents can't control inflation, but see below, when he previously slammed Biden for not taking responsibility for high inflation in a thread titled "Biden Refuses To Accept Responsibility For High Inflation" (Comment #295)

Biden Refuses To Accept Responsibility For High Inflation​

Wow, we only have to eat 3/4 of a shit sandwich instead of the whole thing! Thanks, Pedo Pete!

I don't know, 5-7%+ for two years running does not seem very "transitory" to me.....More like the "new normal".
Your master Putin started a war that made inflation go up in the whole world. Are you blaming Joe Biden for worldwide inflation?

Wow the wackos are out in force today with their version of math and economics.
Duuuuh, inflation is 5% tanks Pwesident Biden!!
From top to bottom, our dear Democrat sisters and brothers cannot wrap their minds around their errors in mathematics. :rolleyes-41:
It's "what me worry" morning noon and night with those of an absent left brain function. I don't know why. :dunno:

Just remember the Conservative Golden Rule of Economics: gas prices and inflation are mainly influenced by the president if they go up, not down (when the president is a democrat), and the opposite when it's a Republican.

Only you stupid uneducated inbred Moon Bats would be bragging about inflation under Mr Potatohead only being more than twice what it was under Trump.

5% inflation is absolutely disastrous for Americans.

You little Libtard shits don't know any more about Economics than you know about Biology, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Inflation dropping from 8% a year to 5% is nothing to brag about

What was it when Trump left office.

I know but I doubt you do

Forum List

Back