Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

He also promised the election would be stolen. He was only right about the election.
giphy.gif

lol ... i'm willing to bet that if you had some extra cash you would....

you've already sent him yer love, loyalty, & votes.
Those trump cult members just love to send money to the, self proclaimed, billionaire. He really, really, really needs their cash.

Those trump cult members just love to send money to the, self proclaimed, billionaire. He really, really, really needs their cash.

i've found myself posting this video more than a few times to donny's MAGAts - but damn it's sooooo good & sooooo true...

lol ... i'm willing to bet that if you had some extra cash you would....

you've already sent him yer love, loyalty, & votes.
Well, that is pretty stupid. Telling me what I would do with extra money is something you have no fucking idea of. Why even say it?

Joe Biden is taking us to the promise land !
Just like Bill Clinton did

So much better than Trump and Bush's failed presidency of debt, deficit, wars, riots, fake money printing, recessions, and crashes.

At this point, the republicans are a total joke and a total failure.

Again, like I've pointed out on other pages....what happens is a result of very complex activities in a very complex economy.

It's great inflation is down though.

i've found myself posting this video more than a few times to donny's MAGAts - but damn it's sooooo good & sooooo true...

Love the Video! Those MAGA people are so stupid. But....don't tell them. All the money going to trump is used for trump and the RNC loses it.

Incredible and Beautiful Inflation data this morning.

Core Inflation came in at just 0.2% inc. That is the FED's target !!!

The facts are in. Inflation was due to Putin's war and supply chain problems, and all the fake money Trump printed during his presidency.

Rate cuts coming soon !

You stupid piece of uneducated shit.

My wife and I went to the grocery store this morning. You are lying out your Moon Bat ass. We are paying a tremendous amount more for everything than when Trump was President. It took a real idiot to vote for a dumbass like Biden and his inflation is a terrible tax on all Americans.

If you are so demented in the mind as to think that is is "bye bye inflation" then you are nuttier than a fruit cake.

Biden has fucked up this economy more than any President in modern history and stupid uneducated inbreds like you pretend it never happen.

Every day you post some really ridiculous lie about Biden and his band of clowns or else some mindless hate about Trump or whoever and we ridicule you for it. You are a glutton for punishment, aren't you?

Quantitative tightening, reduces the money supply

That's what we have right now

Trump gave us record fake money printing, now we are pulling that fake money out of the system because Biden has a strong economy and Biden is reducing deficit, whereas Trump blew up deficits and printed trillions of fake dollars.
Well said. Can not argue against this.

You stupid piece of uneducated shit.

My wife and I went to the grocery store this morning. You are lying out your Moon Bat ass. We are paying a tremendous amount more for everything than when Trump was President. It took a real idiot to vote for a dumbass like Biden and his inflation is a terrible tax on all Americans.

If you are so demented in the mind as to think that is is "bye bye inflation" then you are nuttier than a fruit cake.

Biden has fucked up this economy more than any President in modern history and stupid uneducated inbreds like you pretend it never happen.

Every day you post some really ridiculous lie about Biden and his band of clowns or else some mindless hate about Trump or whoever and we ridicule you for it. You are a glutton for punishment, aren't you?
Prices are falling. I bought Prime Packer Brisket for $2.48 a pound. It was $4.49 a pound 6 months ago. Yes, it was cheaper pre Covid-19. Eventually, prices will come down. They always do.
Dodge Ram Pickups Longhorn or Ram Horn? edition (I wouldn't drive a Dodge if it was given to me) being advertised 10% below sticker. Ford EV's not selling. Too expensive, prices coming down. Tesla dropping prices. More layoffs (good thing). Slow the economy down. Winning winning winning.

Incredible and Beautiful Inflation data this morning.

Core Inflation came in at just 0.2% inc. That is the FED's target !!!

The facts are in. Inflation was due to Putin's war and supply chain problems, and all the fake money Trump printed during his presidency.

Rate cuts coming soon !

Another factual, technical and intellectual post by The Banker. I know the majority of you do not like the truth.
The Banker presents the truth. Inflation has fallen. I am waiting for rate cuts and another housing boom.

Forum List

Back