Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

You stupid piece of uneducated shit.

My wife and I went to the grocery store this morning. You are lying out your Moon Bat ass. We are paying a tremendous amount more for everything than when Trump was President. It took a real idiot to vote for a dumbass like Biden and his inflation is a terrible tax on all Americans.

If you are so demented in the mind as to think that is is "bye bye inflation" then you are nuttier than a fruit cake.

Biden has fucked up this economy more than any President in modern history and stupid uneducated inbreds like you pretend it never happen.

Every day you post some really ridiculous lie about Biden and his band of clowns or else some mindless hate about Trump or whoever and we ridicule you for it. You are a glutton for punishment, aren't you?
HA HA !

Enjoy the fantastic inflation data this morning !!!
The FED is going to cut rates soon !!!

Trump printed Trillions in fake money. Trump borrowed trillions and blew up the deficit pre-covid, and Trump's economy was average at best.

Biden has a better economy than Trump, a better labor market than Trump, lowered annual deficits than Trump, and Quantitative tightening reducing all the fake money Trump printed.

Trump failed and was corrupt. Biden is winning !!

Enjoy ! I know you hate it !!

HA HA !

Trump printed Trillions in fake money. Trump borrowed trillions and blew up the deficit pre-covid, and Trump's economy was average at best.

Biden has a better economy than Trump, a better labor market than Trump, lowered annual deficits than Trump, and Quantitative tightening reducing all the fake money Trump printed.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Incredible and Beautiful Inflation data this morning.

Core Inflation came in at just 0.2% inc. That is the FED's target !!!

The facts are in. Inflation was due to Putin's war and supply chain problems, and all the fake money Trump printed during his presidency.

Rate cuts coming soon !

What percent does your bank charge you on your C/C? What percent does your Mom's bank charge her on her C/C?

Wages are still underwater with inflation going back just two years
wages just increased 0.4% MoM
Inflation only increased 0.2% MoM

Have you thought about how much you are going to truly truly hate it if Biden is another Bill Clinton?
Its really starting to look like 1995, and things look fuckin fantastic into the future, once the post covid post Putin war fallout dissipate.

Your pain is just beginning

Per Forbes: "the Federal Reserve is still likely to argue that core inflation rising at a 4.8% annual rate is well above their 2% inflation goal and raise interest rates later this month as a result."
Maybe you should stick to your "facts".
:auiqs.jpg:

wages just increased 0.4% MoM
Inflation only increased 0.2% MoM

Have you thought about how much you are going to truly truly hate it if Biden is another Bill Clinton?
Its really starting to look like 1995, and things look fuckin fantastic into the future, once the post covid post Putin war fallout dissipate.

Your pain is just beginning
Wages have to rise 13% before they are higher than inflation just two years ago.
You're a banker, you should know this kind of shit.

Per Forbes: "the Federal Reserve is still likely to argue that core inflation rising at a 4.8% annual rate is well above their 2% inflation goal and raise interest rates later this month as a result."
Maybe you should stick to your "facts".
:auiqs.jpg:
yea OK, we'll see what they do...

Wages have to rise 13% before they are higher than inflation just two years ago.
You're a banker, you should know this kind of shit.
wages have also soared under Biden
they have risen alot and continue to rise, now faster than inflation

Its 1995, enjoy 4 more years.

HA HA !

Potatohead destroyed American family income with his massive inflation and stupid uneducated dumbass inbred shits like you pretend that everything is great.

Go fuck yourself Moon Bat.

Potatohead destroyed American family income with his massive inflation and stupid uneducated dumbass inbred shits like you pretend that everything is great.

Go fuck yourself Moon Bat.
Trump destroyed American family income with his massive fake money printing, massive debt and deficit increases, and massive pork fueled fake money handouts to all his constituents, and stupid uneducated inbred shits like you pretend everything is Biden's fault and can't admit Biden has a better economy then Trump.

The net effect of inflation is positive for me. My investments are earning $thousands more while I'm only paying $hundreds more due to inflation.
Again that has zero to do with whether or not inflation effects the price of a used vehicle.

Forum List

Back