Informed Citizen uses the US Constitution to stop the POLICE STATE bullying

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Police can enter a home without permission or a warrant if they have probable cause, or can see something illegal from the doorway. Of course, if you're not doing anything illegal they're coming in shouldn't be a problem...

I mourn the loss of a wonderful thread. :(......but as for this thread...one cop was a quick fuse, the other one a calming force. The home owner (renter?) was totally within his rights. Good for him.

Police can enter a home without permission or a warrant if they have probable cause, or can see something illegal from the doorway. Of course, if you're not doing anything illegal they're coming in shouldn't be a problem...

Wrong, They need probable cause to get a warrant in order to enter a home. In order to enter a home without a warrant and against the homeowner's permission they need exigent circumstances.

I do not allow Police or any Government Official inside my home without a warrant for any reason. Once they are in, anything they see can become reason for them to officially enter your home.

Great legal advice . . . not.

Man Stands Up For Constitution As Police Demand to Enter Home Without Warrant Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

This guy was right and let these overbearing cops know the deal. You want to enter my home and try to bulldoze your ass in, I'll record it and inform you of MY rights under the US Constitution. Enough already..

For those officers who do their job correctly, you have a thankless and dangerous job and we thank you.. this isn't about you.

Ideally, you want to video the encounter for sure, but step outside and lock the door behind you once they've properly identified themselves, which they never did, by the way, as requested. These cops were intentionally trying to prevent him from doing just that.

Forum List

Back