InfoWars Ban: CNN, Democrats Successfully Lobby Big Tech To Censor Their Critics...

I know Democrats are applauding this, but this is very bad for everyone. Democrats are also currently preparing legislation which will result in a complete Government-takeover of the Internet. If they do win Congress back, we're all doomed.

:lol:
hair-fire.gif
It's clear that the NRA and white supremicists and Jones can't find the capital to start their own social media platforms. (-:

You really shouldn't be cheering censorship. It's bad for you too.
It's not censorship when private citizens make choices in their own self-interests. It's illustrative that the Founders' beliefs still live.

It's the truth. They are currently preparing the legislation for when or if they win Congress back. This censorship is bad for everyone. You shouldn't be cheering it.

Oh I'm not. I'm mocking your mockable post. That's why you put it there, isn't it?

Hate to break not-even-breaking news but some platform such as YouTube deciding how their service will be used and how it won't, ain't "censorship". Might want to take a trip to the Dollar Store and make a diaper run.

Nah, sounds like you're cheering it. Shame on ya.

I just happen to find Chicken Little hilarious. In a pathetic way.
I dunno. I can only imagine what the Sandy Hook parents think. Their grace is shown in the fact he's still breathing. I'm not sure I'd be so generous. No threat implied.

Censorship isn't the answer. We should be allowed to access all information, even information we don't agree with. That's how we truly come to informed opinions and beliefs.

The fact that Alex Jones was banned lends credence to the things he's said.

I know Democrats are applauding this, but this is very bad for everyone. Democrats are also currently preparing legislation which will result in a complete Government-takeover of the Internet. If they do win Congress back, we're all doomed.

hair-fire.gif
It's clear that the NRA and white supremicists and Jones can't find the capital to start their own social media platforms. (-:

You really should change your diaper. And while you're down there grow a pair to put in them.

Once again there ain't no "censorship" involved. If you started posting about disembowling kittens the site would probably ban you, and rightly so. It would be something they prefer not to be associated with, simple as that. That doesn't prevent you from doing it on your own website where you're already selling goat testicle operations; it simply takes USMB away as a tool to do it.

Spot On. It's why InfoWars was created in the first place. The Authoritarian powers-that be desperately want to limit access to information. The Democrats are currently preparing legislation that will result in the Government seizing complete control of the Internet once and for all. It's all about controlling and limiting information. This censorship craze is bad for all of us.

Last edited:

hair-fire.gif

You really should change your diaper. And while you're down there grow a pair to put in them.

Once again there ain't no "censorship" involved. If you started posting about disembowling kittens the site would probably ban you, and rightly so. It would be something they prefer not to be associated with, simple as that. That doesn't prevent you from doing it on your own website where you're already selling goat testicle operations; it simply takes USMB away as a tool to do it.

Limiting access to information is bad for you too. These types of bannings are Un-American.

HAHAAHAH and these guys whined we needed Net Neutrality.......and then they are the ones who are banning people and sites....ironic and it reinforces the fact they are commies, fascists, and all the other leftwing bullshit.

Says the people who want football players fired because of a peacful kneeling protest against government abuses .

Don't fire the infantile sonsabitches. Have patriots circulate among the kneelers and proceed to knock their heads off with a pick handle. The anthem is the wrong time to kneel. The proper place to kneel is in front of a police station or Congress.

Interesting, this is exactly why InfoWars was created in the first place. There is an Information War on, for your mind. I try to tell folks, no Communist/Democrat will ever stand for the Constitution. In fact, they despise it. This is just one more example of that. Don't like what they're saying? Have them banned. Hopefully this won't be allowed to stand. Gotta keep on fighting the bastards.

Big tech’s coordinated purge of InfoWars — which was hit by bans from Apple, Facebook, Spotify and YouTube in rapid succession — did not occur in a vacuum. On this issue, Silicon Valley bowed to CNN journalists and Democrat politicians who ceaselessly lobbied for the site to be censored.

It’s a sign of how the concentration of power in America has shifted from big government to big tech that politicians are now lobbying tech companies rather than the other way round, but that’s exactly what happened over the course of the past few months, as Democrats applied relentless pressure on Facebook and other Silicon Valley giants to censor InfoWars.

Chief among them was Democratic Congressman Ted Deutch (D-FL), who demanded that a Facebook representative “explain” their decision not to ban InfoWars at a House Judiciary Committee hearing on social media censorship last month. Calling Jones as “well-known conspiracy theorist” whose “brand is bullying,” Deutch also demanded Google’s representative explain how many strikes it would take for a channel on Google-owned YouTube to be deleted...

Read More:
InfoWars Ban - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Fake news.

If you drilled down through the links to Breitbart and beyond, Silicon valley didn't bow to anybody and CNN didn't "ceaselessly" lobby:

THE FACTS, for those interested in the truth:

"Many of the brands -- including Nike, Moen, Expedia, Acer, ClassPass, Honey, Alibaba and OneFamily -- have suspended ads on InfoWars' channels after being contacted by CNN for comment.

The companies, with the exception of Alibaba, which declined to comment, said they had been unaware their ads were running on The Alex Jones Channel."""

The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to corporations and private entities. They can serve whomever they wish or ask them to leave.

hair-fire.gif

Wait, you would ban someone for that?
wow you are a fascist.

It's the truth. They are currently preparing the legislation for when or if they win Congress back. This censorship is bad for everyone. You shouldn't be cheering it.

Oh I'm not. I'm mocking your mockable post. That's why you put it there, isn't it?

Hate to break not-even-breaking news but some platform such as YouTube deciding how their service will be used and how it won't, ain't "censorship". Might want to take a trip to the Dollar Store and make a diaper run.

Nah, sounds like you're cheering it. Shame on ya.

I just happen to find Chicken Little hilarious. In a pathetic way.
I dunno. I can only imagine what the Sandy Hook parents think. Their grace is shown in the fact he's still breathing. I'm not sure I'd be so generous. No threat implied.

Censorship isn't the answer. We should be allowed to access all information, even information we don't agree with. That's how we truly come to informed opinions and beliefs.

So fine. Go to the mouth-breathing cocksocket media whore's Twitter account or his radio channel.
No gov't entity is censoring the human stain named Alex Jones, purveyor of lies.

Interesting, this is exactly why InfoWars was created in the first place. There is an Information War on, for your mind. I try to tell folks, no Communist/Democrat will ever stand for the Constitution. In fact, they despise it. This is just one more example of that. Don't like what they're saying? Have them banned. Hopefully this won't be allowed to stand. Gotta keep on fighting the bastards.

Big tech’s coordinated purge of InfoWars — which was hit by bans from Apple, Facebook, Spotify and YouTube in rapid succession — did not occur in a vacuum. On this issue, Silicon Valley bowed to CNN journalists and Democrat politicians who ceaselessly lobbied for the site to be censored.

It’s a sign of how the concentration of power in America has shifted from big government to big tech that politicians are now lobbying tech companies rather than the other way round, but that’s exactly what happened over the course of the past few months, as Democrats applied relentless pressure on Facebook and other Silicon Valley giants to censor InfoWars.

Chief among them was Democratic Congressman Ted Deutch (D-FL), who demanded that a Facebook representative “explain” their decision not to ban InfoWars at a House Judiciary Committee hearing on social media censorship last month. Calling Jones as “well-known conspiracy theorist” whose “brand is bullying,” Deutch also demanded Google’s representative explain how many strikes it would take for a channel on Google-owned YouTube to be deleted...

Read More:

Fake news.

If you drilled down through the links to Breitbart and beyond, and I fucking doubt you did, Silicon valley didn't bow to anybody and CNN didn't "ceaselessly" lobby, either;

"Many of the brands -- including Nike, Moen, Expedia, Acer, ClassPass, Honey, Alibaba and OneFamily -- have suspended ads on InfoWars' channels after being contacted by CNN for comment.

The companies, with the exception of Alibaba, which declined to comment, said they had been unaware their ads were running on The Alex Jones Channel."""

The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to corporations and private entities. They can serve whomever they wish or ask them to leave.
They can do it, doesn't make it right.

I don't watch Alex Jones, I don't give a shit about aliens, so what did he say or do to cause this?

It's all about controlling and limiting access to information. It's exactly why InfoWars was created in the first place. There is an Information War on, for your mind. And sadly, it now looks like the evil bastards are winning it. These types of bannings are Un-American, and bad for everyone in the end.

Spot On. It's why InfoWars was created in the first place. The Authoritarian powers-that be desperately want to limit access to information. The Democrats are currently preparing legislation that will result in the Government seizing complete control of the Internet once and for all. It's all about controlling and limiting information. This censorship craze is bad for all of us.

Actually it is indeed about controlling information. In this case you want to force YouTube et al to disseminate information it chooses not to participate in. In last week's case Sean Spicer wanted to prevent information from getting out.

For fascists it's all about controlling what somebody else is doing with their own avenue. In Spicer's case it's butthurt that people might find out. In Alex John Brinkley Jones' case it's butthurt that not enough people will find out. Even though in both cases the info is easily there for anybody who wants it.

So yeah it's all about controlling what somebody else is doing. Your concession is accepted.

Read More:

Fake news.

If you drilled down through the links to Breitbart and beyond, Silicon valley didn't bow to anybody and CNN didn't "ceaselessly" lobby:

The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to corporations and private entities. They can serve whomever they wish or ask them to leave.[/QUOTE]
Actually the 1st Amend protects corporations' rights to engage in free speech.

hair-fire.gif

Limiting access to information is bad for you too. These types of bannings are Un-American.

Alex Jones is un-American.
If you support him then you must also believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax?
He's getting his ass sued and rightly so by those families who lost their kids.
Now THAT is American.

Gee thanks - we needed a 20th OP on this subject thread from Alex nutbars! :rolleyes-41:
MODS - Move all these to Conspiracy Theories or Rubber Room

hair-fire.gif

Wait, you would ban someone for that?
wow you are a fascist.
I demand USMB mods allow me to post pics of goat testicle removal!

CNN had nothing to do with what's happened to the filthy stain, Alex Jones:

"""Apple, Google, Facebook and Spotify severely restricted the reach of Mr. Jones and Infowars, his right-wing site that has been a leading peddler of false information online. Mr. Jones and Infowars have used social media for years to spread dark and bizarre theories, such as that the Sandy Hook school shooting was a hoax and that Democrats run a global child-sex ring. Apple made its move on Sunday and the others followed on Monday.""""

Alex Jones and Infowars Content Is Removed From Apple, Facebook and YouTube

Forum List

Back