Inhofe: Science ignores the role of God in determining global temps

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
Inhofe: Climate Change Science Ignores God's Power
SUBMITTED BY Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 12/2/2015 11:30 am
Sen. Jim Inhofe, R-Okla., a vocal climate science denialist, criticized President Obama’s participation in a Paris summit to address climate change yesterday, saying that climate science ignores the role of God in determining global temperatures.

Inhofe told Family Research Council president Tony Perkins on his “Washington Watch” program that Americans simply don’t care about the issue anymore and that there is nothing the U.S. government can do to reduce carbon dioxide emissions anyway.

“I know there are some out there, probably a couple hundred people, who actually believe that the world is coming to an end and man-made global warming is going to cause it, so I just want to give them the assurance that if they’re right and we are wrong, [proposed climate policies are] not going to reduce but it will increase CO2 emissions,” he said.

“They don’t understand,” he added. “God’s still up there and there’s a reason for this to happen.”

Inhofe went on to argue that human activities cannot affect the climate as the atmosphere naturally fluctuates between cooling and warming periods.

Funny how bed wetters ridicule the faith Christians have in the power of God, and regurgitate some bullshit about the cult of slavery, death and conquest AKA islam being a "religion of peace".

They have faith in a moonbat messiah that has physically proven in front of their very eyes to be little more than a meat muppet faggot, but somehow Christian faith is a problem to them.

Weapons Grade Stupid people...

They are a danger to the species, and why I do not oppose abortion or moonbat queers getting married. They'll be gone in 3 generations.

you radical globull warmers have some nerve mocking anyone. when you run around like a chicken with it's head cut off screaming: we are all going to burn up and drown if.......I'd put my faith in God before I would these PAID scientist for the globull warming cult

Inhofe is and always has been a whore, for sale to the highest bidder.

Funny how idiots like Pete have to immediately change the subject.

Funny how bed wetters ridicule the faith Christians have in the power of God

The article did no such thing. It is undeniably Christian doctrine that God has given humans free will to make their own decisions and that they will be judged on the decisions they make. The basis of Inhofe's claim here would tell us that we can do no wrong to others; that whatever happens is the will of God. Do YOU believe any such thing?

and regurgitate some bullshit about the cult of slavery, death and conquest AKA islam being a "religion of peace"

There was no mention of Islam in the posted article whatsoever and your comments have nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of this thread.

They have faith in a moonbat messiah that has physically proven in front of their very eyes to be little more than a meat muppet faggot, but somehow Christian faith is a problem to them.

Babble, babble, babble.

There ARE some stupid people about. I've seen them myself. And more every day

They are a danger to the species, and why I do not oppose abortion or moonbat queers getting married. They'll be gone in 3 generations.

So, Senator Inhofe believes that global warming, which he has denied was taking place for many years now, IS taking place but that it is the will of his god. And you have no relevant comment to make whatsoever. Why don't you stop wasting everyone's time?

Science is everything faith isn't. Keep fucking faith away from science.

Says the fool who bases his whole world view on the faith of CO2 caused warming from an organization that has lied and fabricated the whole religion..

Funny how bed wetters ridicule the faith Christians have in the power of God

The article did no such thing. It is undeniably Christian doctrine that God has given humans free will to make their own decisions and that they will be judged on the decisions they make. The basis of Inhofe's claim here would tell us that we can do no wrong to others; that whatever happens is the will of God. Do YOU believe any such thing?

and regurgitate some bullshit about the cult of slavery, death and conquest AKA islam being a "religion of peace"

There was no mention of Islam in the posted article whatsoever and your comments have nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of this thread.

Babble, babble, babble.

There ARE some stupid people about. I've seen them myself. And more every day

So, Senator Inhofe believes that global warming, which he has denied was taking place for many years now, IS taking place but that it is the will of his god. And you have no relevant comment to make whatsoever. Why don't you stop wasting everyone's time?

Leave it to Crick to blow things totally out of context and lie about the mans belief's..

Inhofe believes that the earth is warming but it is not caused by man. The warming is natural variation and cyclical.

The left wing cult desperation is stunning...

cartoon-coolingandwarming.png

Science is everything faith isn't. Keep fucking faith away from science.

Says the fool who bases his whole world view on the faith of CO2 caused warming from an organization that has lied and fabricated the whole religion..

Where did you ever get the idea that simply saying it was definitive?

First, am I talking with Billy Bob the Atmospheric Physicist? You stated on this board in front of ALL these people that you had a degree on atmospheric physics. No weasel words. You didn't say you were "studying" it. You didn't say you were "interested" in it. You said you had a "DEGREE". At the very least, that means a bachelors and by any real application of the term, it would mean you were claiming to have a graduate degree.

Your statements both before and since are as clear a demonstration that you've never seen the inside of any physics class room as it would be possible to produce. So where the FUCK do you get off calling anyone else a liar?

Forum List

Back