Innauguration: "The honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton"

Man... that crowd density. You might be able to fit one... maybe 20 extra people between all those people in every single gap you see.

What a thin crowd.

I watched the innauguration replay; and the crowd was massive despite the cold shrill rain.

It was awesome watching the WHITE BILL COSBY & the ENABLER walking the political 'Green Mile' leaving the Inauguration! :p. They looked like 2 sad / pathetic members of a compound being kicked out / into the wilderness on an episode of 'The Walking Dead'.

It was almost as awesome as the picture / footage of Hillary catching Bill checking out Ivanka Trump DURING the Inauguration.

:lmao:

1. Career criminal Hillary Clinton being announced as "honorable" is completely inappropriate for two reason. First, she is not a judge and has done nothing that merits that formal title. Second, her corruption is well documented. Only truth deniers would associate Hillary with honor.

2. :lmao: Now she wants to her Rodham back now that she's no longer running for office. Total phony.

Man... that crowd density. You might be able to fit one... maybe 20 extra people between all those people in every single gap you see.

What a thin crowd.

I have to be completely honest here as far as the crowd goes, there might not be a million women in DC but, there is no way anyone can deny that the turn out was really impressive, really impressive, I would have never guessed that there would be that many women there.
And if you consider the fact that this went on in places other than DC, and that those crowds were also equally impressive, one might be wise to take their complaints seriously and get to work fixing those things that can be fixed.
Much respect for those women that showed up, this is the way to get noticed and to effect change in your government. I might be compelled to put on a dress and a wig and walk with them should they ever do this again.

What a thin crowd.

I watched the innauguration replay; and the crowd was massive despite the cold shrill rain.

You mean the cold 'n' showers?

It must've hurt to not see Hillary being sworn in, huh?

Uh....nnnnnnno. Why would it "hurt"?

Why would I have been watching at all? I haven't watched an inauguration since JFK.
What's the point? Is something unexpected gonna happen?

What a thin crowd.

Why would I have been watching at all? I haven't watched an inauguration since JFK.

I meant the overarching point that your felon wasn't elected more than the actual event.

What a thin crowd.

I meant the overarching point that your felon wasn't elected more than the actual event.

Sorry, I don't have a "felon". I do have a futon if that helps.

Sorry, I don't have a "felon". I do have a futon if that helps.

Is it locked up? I hear that helps.

It was a betrayal for Bill and Hillary to attend the inauguration to lend some legitimacy to it.
Of course it was/is...betrayal for self political gain is their signature characteristic...how anyone can believe being fooled by Trump is worse/dumber than being fooled yet again by someone named clinton is beyond me...democrats lost the election because they ran a well known scam artist against an unknown scam artist.

Forum List

Back