🚨INSANE Bodycam Footage Released Of Trump Assassin ARREST After Assassination Attempt

Why is it insane?

Damn, I hate podcasts.

Ryan Wesley Routh charges revealed: Trump assassination attempt suspect faces multiple felony counts after first court appearance​

"The would-be assassin accused of trying to kill Donald Trump smiled and laughed as he made his first federal court appearance where he was hit with gun charges on Monday.

Cops also released a new photo of suspected gunman Ryan Wesley Routh grinning with his stomach exposed after he was arrested in West Palm Beach, Florida, when fleeing the scene where he made an attempt on the former president's life.

The 58-year-old is accused of pointing an AK-47 at the Republican presidential nominee through a fence while he was playing a round of golf at the Trump International Golf Club on Sunday.. . . "

Video Shows Dramatic Moments Ryan Wesley Routh Is Captured​

Ryan Wesley Routh charges revealed: Trump assassination attempt suspect faces multiple felony counts after first court appearance​

"The would-be assassin accused of trying to kill Donald Trump smiled and laughed as he made his first federal court appearance where he was hit with gun charges on Monday.

Cops also released a new photo of suspected gunman Ryan Wesley Routh grinning with his stomach exposed after he was arrested in West Palm Beach, Florida, when fleeing the scene where he made an attempt on the former president's life.

The 58-year-old is accused of pointing an AK-47 at the Republican presidential nominee through a fence while he was playing a round of golf at the Trump International Golf Club on Sunday.. . . "

Video Shows Dramatic Moments Ryan Wesley Routh Is Captured​

OK, and?

I see nothing "insane" about it.

Cuffed-N-Stuffed. :dunno:

OK, and?

I see nothing "insane" about it.

Cuffed-N-Stuffed. :dunno:
I don't either. Just click bait.

The assassin is clearly deranged. We see that from the smile.

89736951-13856309-image-a-1_1726500327249.jpg

. . but, how is this a surprise?

And why is it insane?

:dunno:

Why is it insane?

Damn, I hate podcasts.
Skip to 7:54 Nothing special.

What is weird is that they say the guy is 58. But he looks closer to 78. Meth and mental illness does that to people. It makes them old before their time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back