Insane request from Biden team

I bet this is FAKE NEWS!!!

I did hear on the news that the FBI was doing background security checks on the NG...BUT Biden ain't president yet, he can't order them to do such, as far as I know....? So maybe the FBI had their own information that caused concerns or perhaps the SECRET service?

A couple of days ago there were pictures of unarmed NG troops sleeping on the capital floor. Then it would come out they were going to be armed.

I haven't heard of Honore, the General put in charge of these troops, but I see that he oversaw the military efforts for Hurricane Katrina relief in New Orleans. If you know any enlisted men serving with the 82nd Airborne in NO at the time ask them what they thought about disarming law abiding American citizens. A couple I have met felt it was an unlawful order and are now ashamed that they obeyed.

Here we have vetting which I assume was done before the NG soldiers enlistment. There was the issuing of weapons to soldiers who haven't the time or place to zero them. And now they are taking them up. Is this supposed to be a comedy show?

The Rambo wannabes make constant online threats of a civil war, launch a terrorist attack on Congress, and then whine when obvious precautions are taken.

Qanon really has taken hold of the GOP.
The Guard did all that? You do know, don't you, that's who we're talking about, right?

The Rambo wannabes make constant online threats of a civil war, launch a terrorist attack on Congress, and then whine when obvious precautions are taken.

The Guard did all that? You do know, don't you, that's who we're talking about, right?
What "Guard"?

A couple of days ago there were pictures of unarmed NG troops sleeping on the capital floor. Then it would come out they were going to be armed.

I haven't heard of Honore, the General put in charge of these troops, but I see that he oversaw the military efforts for Hurricane Katrina relief in New Orleans. If you know any enlisted men serving with the 82nd Airborne in NO at the time ask them what they thought about disarming law abiding American citizens. A couple I have met felt it was an unlawful order and are now ashamed that they obeyed.

Here we have vetting which I assume was done before the NG soldiers enlistment. There was the issuing of weapons to soldiers who haven't the time or place to zero them. And now they are taking them up. Is this supposed to be a comedy show?
The guns being taken away from NG is fake news, at this point, unverified BS.

They are being vetted by the FBI, that part is verified and true.

Honore was kick ass, superb during Katrina.... just what the doctor ordered! Before they called him to save the day, it was in shambles....

What "Guard"?
From the OP:

"Biden’s transition team claims there is a very real fear that members of the national guard who support President Trump might kill Biden during the inauguration "

We're not talking about ordinary citizens. We're talking about trained, professional soldiers who have taken an oath to serve and do not allow their personal political opinions effect their duty to protect whoever it is they are assigned to protect. IOW, they are NOT "The Rambo wannabes (who) make constant online threats of a civil war, launch a terrorist attack on Congress, and then whine when obvious precautions are taken".

What "Guard"?
From the OP:

"Biden’s transition team claims there is a very real fear that members of the national guard who support President Trump might kill Biden during the inauguration "

We're not talking about ordinary citizens. We're talking about trained, professional soldiers who have taken an oath to serve and do not allow their personal political opinions effect their duty to protect whoever it is they are assigned to protect. IOW, they are NOT "The Rambo wannabes (who) make constant online threats of a civil war, launch a terrorist attack on Congress, and then whine when obvious precautions are taken".
Correct. When I talk about the whining, I was not referring to the Guard.

What "Guard"?
From the OP:

Correct. When I talk about the whining, I was not referring to the Guard.
Okay.

You can't penalize people for voting for Trump. That would be an attempt to manipulate the vote.
Plus, it takes a real piece of shit (like Biden, who took pains to avoid military service) to go after those individuals who have served honorably (and by choice, since the military is all VOLUNTEER)!!!

You can't penalize people for voting for Trump. That would be an attempt to manipulate the vote.
Plus, it takes a real piece of shit (like Biden, who took pains to avoid military service) to go after those individuals who have served honorably (and by choice, since the military is all VOLUNTEER)!!!
Biden`s son served when he could have gone the bone spur route. How may of Trump`s crooked kids served?

Biden`s son served when he could have gone the bone spur route. How may of Trump`s crooked kids served?
Are we referring to the one that actually served, or the one that got thrown out on his first day of active duty for being a crackhead???

I bet this is FAKE NEWS!!!

I did hear on the news that the FBI was doing background security checks on the NG...BUT Biden ain't president yet, he can't order them to do such, as far as I know....? So maybe the FBI had their own information that caused concerns or perhaps the SECRET service?

The article said he requested it, not that he ordered it.

If he didn’t accept cheating his way to election he wouldn’t have anything to worry about.
Americans don’t assassinate Americans.
They kill the the enemy.

Americans don't assassinate Americans? JFK, MLK, and John Lennon might disagree with you. Gabbie Gifford, Ronald Reagan, Steve Scalise and George Wallace would also argue with you, even though they survived their assassination attempts. I am sure there are more, but I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee and not at full speed yet.
And those assassins were all in the military at the time? I guess I wasted metaphor on you.

If he didn’t accept cheating his way to election he wouldn’t have anything to worry about.
They kill the the enemy.

Americans don't assassinate Americans? JFK, MLK, and John Lennon might disagree with you. Gabbie Gifford, Ronald Reagan, Steve Scalise and George Wallace would also argue with you, even though they survived their assassination attempts. I am sure there are more, but I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee and not at full speed yet.
And all of those assassins were Dems---so still americans dont assassinate americans. Crazy libs do.

LMAO!! So people you disagree with lose their status as Americans? Nice dodge.
They weren’t in the military at the time. Keep digging.

Biden’s transition team claims there is a very real fear that members of the national guard who support President Trump might kill Biden during the inauguration so they’ve asked commanders to confiscate all ammo and magazines from the soldiers. Biden’s team asked if it would be possible to determine which soldiers voted in GOP primaries or who have contributed to GOP candidates so commanders could station them away from the president-elect.

The request was refused.

The useful idiot is no longer useful.....they'll shoot his Muppet ass and blame a trump supporter ...I wouldn't put it past the bastards....although the thought of watching his head explode in a loop over and over on the interwebs is quite appealing.....jussayin
Like I said in the beginning, president Harris.
She is but another place holder------Its about who she will nominate as her VP-------t\

Harris is just a HO---but she still couldn't give enough BJ's to be the real choice .....

They kill the the enemy.

And all of those assassins were Dems---so still americans dont assassinate americans. Crazy libs do.

I was responding to your "Americans don't assassinate Americans" comment. Nothing was said about the military. Yes, they were a key part of the OP, but not your comment.

They kill the the enemy.

I was responding to your "Americans don't assassinate Americans" comment. Nothing was said about the military. Yes, they were a key part of the OP, but not your comment.
That was metaphor. If they assassinate Americans they aren’t American.
I’ll at least give you credit for following up on your ding-dong-dash, funny-button move.

Yea.

Reporter:
Mr. President, when did you find out about Hillary's secret server?

Hussein:
I found out about it when it came out in the news.

Geebus...stop with the stupid.

Hunter was NOT being forced into military service via a draft.

Quit the opposite------in order to boost his creds-HUNTER and Biden sought a special waiver for both HUNTERS age and previous DRUG ABUSE which the military gave them --special favors for corrupt pols and all. Hunter was then kicked out of the military for continuing his drug use shortly there after.

Forum List

Back