Insanity

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
The definitions of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

If you have 10 security check points at the airport and only 6 are manned and 4 have nobody watching them but all 10 are open; guess which ones the bad guys will go through? So let's man 7 of the check points and see if that stops them from getting through.

Ladies and Germs, I bring you the "Friends and Neighbors" loophole brought to you by the Universal Background Checks bi-partisan compromise. The U.S. Senate is looking to pass a completely useless and pointless piece of legislation this spring.

Starting this summer, gun clubs all over America will be hosting "Friends and Families" parties and picnics. Where convicted felons, wife beaters, drug addicts, dishonorable discharges, the mentally ill, and anyone who would normally fail a federal or state background check can buy an AR-15 hassle free.

Flea Markets all across this country will have a designated "Friends and Family" area for you fugitives and gun traffickers needing to stock up.

"Friends and family" the new code word for 'no questions asked'.

And don't worry Mr. Gun Enthusiast, the government will never even know about your background check or that you purchased a new assault weapon because only the gun store proprietor is allowed to keep a copy of that background check in his little binder in the back office next to the shredder. So, you can do just about anything you want with that weapon, because it can never be traced back to you!! If only the DMV worked that way, drunk driving hit-n-runs wouldn't be such a big deal because you could own your car anonymously.

Friends and Family will continue to attend funerals as well, because this watered down legislation isn't going to make it harder for violent unstable stalkers with restraining orders to get weapons, they'll just show up at the "Friends and Family" day down at the gun range.

Obama will hail it as a triumph to save face. They're throwing him a bone. He will be grateful.

Yep. Private gun sales have no restrictions. No consequences. Guns fer anybody and urrrbody

Friends and Family will continue to attend funerals as well, because this watered down legislation isn't going to make it harder for violent unstable stalkers with restraining orders to get weapons, they'll just show up at the "Friends and Family" day down at the gun range.
Wow! Gun owners must wanna' kill everybody! :eek:

Yep. Private gun sales have no restrictions. No consequences. Guns fer anybody and urrrbody
LOL! Gun owners are Fat, White, Republican Rednecks who watch FoxNews all day!

Well, two out of six points fit - I am a gun owner and I am white but the rest doesn't fit at all.
I have an IQ that is higher than average, an education above average and I am older than the average.
I am not afraid though I carry concealed just as I doubt I will get into an accident but I always buckle up and I have insurance - just in case I need it. The same is true of the reason that I carry a gun - just in case I need it, because if you have it and don't need it - no harm done, but if you need it and don't have it - you can lose your life, loved ones and property. My gun is just another insurance policy.

Definition of insanity is a sign saying:

Gun free zone. We're not kidding. You're not allowed to kill anyone. Honest we aren't bluffing

That's freaking insanity.

Well, two out of six points fit - I am a gun owner and I am white but the rest doesn't fit at all.
I have an IQ that is higher than average, an education above average and I am older than the average.
I am not afraid though I carry concealed just as I doubt I will get into an accident but I always buckle up and I have insurance - just in case I need it. The same is true of the reason that I carry a gun - just in case I need it, because if you have it and don't need it - no harm done, but if you need it and don't have it - you can lose your life, loved ones and property. My gun is just another insurance policy.

I once heard someone say it was the same principle as having a fire extinguisher in your home and car...

If you need it, it's there to save your life and property.

Forum List

Back