Zone1 Insert boring title here....

Welcome. I noticed you're American, due to the spelling. Woke means Democrat.

You're half right. It means hard left democrat. I'm to the right of the squad, to the left of Sinema and Manchin. As for the hard left, there are a few things I like, and a few things I don't. You a Brit?

Hello.

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Rumpole, but not of the Bailey, just a fan :).

Who am I?

I'm an old man, left of center, and not 'woke', whatever that means.

I am not new to debate forums, I've been on many going back to the days of Usenet in the 90s.

Looking forward to thoughtful debates.

Cheers,
Rumpole
Euroweenies.jpg

I was born in Texas.

Now take a flying leap into a bucket of piss.

Cheers,
Rumpole

I was born in Texas.

Now take a flying leap into a bucket of piss.

Was this a common game during your childhood?

I grew up in California and one of the common games particular to my neighborhood was playing baseball with pomegranates.

Was this a common game during your childhood?

I grew up in California and one of the common games particular to my neighborhood was playing baseball with pomegranates.

In cali as a kid- there were holly bushes all around our bus stop for school.

Every morning we'd have nasty holly chuckin fights till the bus came. Some of us got to school looking like we had a stupendous case of chicken pox. Some may have arrived red eyed with snifflings. Some arrived plotting revenge.

Hello new person with boring thread title.

In cali as a kid- there were holly bushes all around our bus stop for school.

Every morning we'd have nasty holly chuckin fights till the bus came. Some of us got to school looking like we had a stupendous case of chicken pox. Some may have arrived red eyed with snifflings. Some arrived plotting revenge.

Hello new person with boring thread title.
Chunkin dirt clods while waiting for the school bus for me here in Florida. ;) :cool:

Hello.

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Rumpole, but not of the Bailey, just a fan :).

Who am I?

I'm an old man, left of center, and not 'woke', whatever that means.

I am not new to debate forums, I've been on many going back to the days of Usenet in the 90s.

Looking forward to thoughtful debates.

Cheers,
Rumpole
If you're not woke, you wouldn't be disingenuous enough to pretend you don't know what it means.

Did I ever introduce myself?

My name is Dogmaphobe. I am a moderate independent. Very moderate. Very independent, My favorite people in the world are Che Guevara, Pol Pot and Vladimer Lenin, my cental belief is "from each according to their ability and to me everything they produce, and for fun, I like to create politburos that centralize all power and control in unelected bureaucrats.

I look forward to many enlightening conversations where I tell you that you are wrong.

Check out how the conservative jackals are already trying to dogpile a liberal lion.

It's not working. They don't have at least a 10-1 advantage, so they're no threat. All they can do is stand back and yip.

No, they don't always need a 10-1 advantage. If conservative jackals are facing an elderly woman, a small child, or a handicapped person -- prey that they seek out -- they can get by with 5-1.

Check out how the conservative jackals are already trying to dogpile a liberal lion.

It's not working. They don't have at least a 10-1 advantage, so they're no threat. All they can do is stand back and yip.

No, they don't always need a 10-1 advantage. If conservative jackals are facing an elderly woman, a small child, or a handicapped person -- prey that they seek out -- they can get by with 5-1.
You should have one of the older kids explain to you what actual liberalism entails someday.

Mindless conformity to woke authoritarianism it ain't.

Lion. 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

Forum List

Back