Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

Republicans had the goods and impeached her husband.

If they had the goods they wouldn't hesitate to gt rid of Hilary.

summation;

They don't have jack squat !

RW dolts ... the best FREE publicity Hillary can get.
Gotta love knee-jerk posts lol

I still don't understand why that crook Hillary Clinton is not doing time in jail.

It's unbelievable!
Any ordinary citizen would already be in there. Like the Kennedy's, it takes a lot to overcome the Clinton machine.

I still don't understand why that crook Hillary Clinton is not doing time in jail.

It's unbelievable!
Any ordinary citizen would already be in there. Like the Kennedy's, it takes a lot to overcome the Clinton machine.

If she doesn't get indicted by this justice dept, she better hope she wins, because the next one will.
Actually, if the FBI recommends that she be indicted and Justice refuses, the blow back would likely terminate her candidacy anyway. I predict lots of resignations from the FBI and total discrediting of the Justice Department, and all of it would land on her. That is one legacy Obama really does not want.

It's unbelievable!

If she doesn't get indicted by this justice dept, she better hope she wins, because the next one will.
Actually, if the FBI recommends that she be indicted and Justice refuses, the blow back would likely terminate her candidacy anyway. I predict lots of resignations from the FBI and total discrediting of the Justice Department, and all of it would land on her. That is one legacy Obama really does not want.

In theory, but never underestimate the leftist scum we have running the country.

Thanks for the link.

Hmmm...what does it say....?

" The government has said that Mrs. Clinton is not a subject of the investigation.

The letter was sent to the Republican chairmen of the Senate Intelligence and Foreign Relations Committees. It was not made public.

“This is the same interagency dispute that has been playing out for months, and it does not change the fact that these emails were not classified at the time they were sent or received,” Brian Fallon, a spokesman for the Clinton campaign, said.

“It appears that this may still revolve around a State Department employee forwarding a published news article about the drone program,” he said. “If so, it would further reinforce how absurd it is to suggest that Secretary Clinton did anything wrong.”

Thanks for the link.

" The government has said that Mrs. Clinton is not a subject of the investigation.

The letter was sent to the Republican chairmen of the Senate Intelligence and Foreign Relations Committees. It was not made public.

“This is the same interagency dispute that has been playing out for months, and it does not change the fact that these emails were not classified at the time they were sent or received,” Brian Fallon, a spokesman for the Clinton campaign, said.

“It appears that this may still revolve around a State Department employee forwarding a published news article about the drone program,” he said. “If so, it would further reinforce how absurd it is to suggest that Secretary Clinton did anything wrong.”

Keep telling yourself that. Why do you support corruption in government and also praise Jew haters like JoeB?:dunno:

Thanks for the link.

Keep telling yourself that. Why do you support corruption in government and also praise Jew haters like JoeB?:dunno:

I was quoting the NYT, from the link provided by one of your buddies, dumbass.

Thanks for the link.

Do you like corrupt politicians? and people who wish for dead Jews? or maybe you're just ignorant?:dunno:

Thanks for the link.

Do you like corrupt politicians? and people who wish for dead Jews? or maybe you're just ignorant?:dunno:
Go fuck yourself.

Thanks for the link.

Go fuck yourself.

Thanks for the answer, you're ignorant...Now move on rosebud:slap:

Thanks for the link.

Did you read the unclassified letter in the NYT article, another letter was sent providing information on the contents of the email that was classified and won't be made public. The final release of the emails is scheduled for the end of Jan, I wonder what other surprises are in store?

BTW feel free to keep deluding yourself that the hildabitch is not subject to the investigation.

Thanks for the link.

Of course the NY slimes never ever spins stories in favor of regressivecrats.

ColbertOops_zpshx3fvsdv.gif

Thanks for the link.

Dude it was YOUR link I was quoting from.

suck it up.

Thanks for the link.

suck it up.

Did you bother to read both links I provided and take note of the difference in the tone and detail of the coverage?

Thanks for the link.

suck it up.

Did you bother to read both links I provided and take note of the difference in the tone and detail of the coverage?
It doesn't change what I quoted.

Let me know when there is an indictment, kay, sluggo?

Indictment coming?:dunno:

Hillary Clinton's emails on her unsecured, homebrew server contained intelligence from the U.S. government's most secretive and highly classified programs, according to an unclassified letter from a top inspector general to senior lawmakers.
Fox News exclusively obtained the unclassified letter, sent Jan. 14 from Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III. It laid out the findings of a recent comprehensive review by intelligence agencies that identified "several dozen" additional classified emails -- including specific intelligence known as "special access programs" (SAP)
That indicates a level of classification beyond even “top secret,” the label previously given to two emails found on her server, and brings even more scrutiny to the presidential candidate’s handling of the government’s closely held secrets.
“To date, I have received two sworn declarations from one [intelligence community] element. These declarations cover several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the confidential, secret, and top secret/sap levels,” said the IG letter to lawmakers with oversight of the intelligence community and State Department. “According to the declarant, these documents contain information derived from classified IC element sources.”
Intelligence from a "special access program,” or SAP, is even more sensitive than that designated as "top secret"

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs | Fox News
again after the fact but you losers keep trying

Thanks for the link.

This is false. We know the FBI has opened a criminal case against her.
We know she sent and received classified material.
These are simply facts at this point.

Forum List

Back