Instead of partying and worshipping Trump why aren't the

JCT: Middle class gets quarter of individual tax cuts in GOP tax bill ...

Want to venture a guess as to WHO got 3/4 of the borrowed money???
A tax cut is the people's money, not the governments.

That $1.5 trillion "cost" the left keeps bringing up is also people's money. It's not money the government has already collected, it's $1.5 trillion that people get to keep instead of giving it to the government.

The left isn't particularly good at math when it comes to other people's money.

What they are calculating is that the tax cut will not stimulate the economy and it will extend beyond 2012. If it does stimulate the economy (as many think it will) then there is no cost and perhaps even a profit to be made from the tax cut.

I bet it won't. What is going to stimulate the economy is the deregulations, which is where the businesses do whatever they want.. and it will not trickle down.

As Trump pointed out, there are trillions of dollars overseas because multinational companies can't bring it here due to taxation. Only the left would find a problem with new money flowing into the country.

But even if the money doesn't go directly to employees, that money will go somewhere to benefit the country. It may go into business expansion, investments, and yes, it could go to benefit workers.

Leftists don't like money being repatriated back into the US because that money belongs to the evil 1% who don't pay "their fair share".

Leftists don't like money being repatriated back into the US because that money belongs to the evil 1% who don't pay "their fair share".

get a fucking brain transplant......No one stated that moronic "conclusion".....

WHY would a conglomerate want to repatriate those billions????

Go on..list the practical reasons why a CEO and Board would want to do that....???What are the advantages?

Before you make an idiot of yourself, try, TRY to "think"......

That $1.5 trillion "cost" the left keeps bringing up is also people's money. It's not money the government has already collected, it's $1.5 trillion that people get to keep instead of giving it to the government.

What they are calculating is that the tax cut will not stimulate the economy and it will extend beyond 2012. If it does stimulate the economy (as many think it will) then there is no cost and perhaps even a profit to be made from the tax cut.

I bet it won't. What is going to stimulate the economy is the deregulations, which is where the businesses do whatever they want.. and it will not trickle down.

As Trump pointed out, there are trillions of dollars overseas because multinational companies can't bring it here due to taxation. Only the left would find a problem with new money flowing into the country.

But even if the money doesn't go directly to employees, that money will go somewhere to benefit the country. It may go into business expansion, investments, and yes, it could go to benefit workers.

Yet what happened when Bush Jr gave them a tax holiday. I am sorry, I find the rich make me ill, they have to be full of greed when millionaires and billionaires need more money to keep up their yachts and multiple mansions and fly around the world for lunch, and most of them get rich due to tax evasion and money laundering.
Think how many people make a living doing the services for the rich.

Yet what happened when Bush Jr gave them a tax holiday. I am sorry, I find the rich make me ill, they have to be full of greed when millionaires and billionaires need more money to keep up their yachts and multiple mansions and fly around the world for lunch, and most of them get rich due to tax evasion and money laundering.

Jealous? What you're exhibiting is called "envy", which is also a form of greed.

Last edited:

Jealous? What you're exhibiting is called "envy", which is also a form of greed.

The above idiot "thinks" he another Freud.......(what an :asshole:LOL)

get a fucking brain transplant......No one stated that moronic "conclusion".....

Go on..list the practical reasons why a CEO and Board would want to do that....???What are the advantages?

You're the knuckle-dragging moron who said companies aren't going to bring their money back into the states, which shows how much of a blithering idiot you really are. Why the hell wouldn't they if they weren't going to be taxed into the poorhouse like you socially-retarded and economically-illiterate leftards want to do?

Why the hell do you think they put their money overseas in the first place? To keep you statist neanderthals from getting your grubby booger-hooks on it so you can redistribute it to the entitlement class, that's why.

theo2.jpg

The above idiot "thinks" he another Freud.......(what an :asshole:LOL)

It doesn't take a Freud to figure out how mentally-unbalanced, uninformed, and socially-retarded you leftards are. That's pretty much common knowledge by now.

Yeah it is sickening and we saw this before. Obama comes quickly to mind.

Except Obama couldn't back up his talk with substantive action. Trump is actually doing things.
Yeah he’s doing a lot of things alright. Letting polluters rewrite EPA policies, removing Wall St. regulations that were put in place to prevent another financial meltdown, giving hunters permission to shoot hibernating bears and their cubs, weakening consumer protections..
Yes he’s been a busy guy screwing the United States in between his 10 hours of TV watching per day.

And?? Do you think you can do anything about?

Not really. You can't change a single thing that's happening since Trump was elected President.

Something I saw in Uk Daily...Ivanka carried the day lobbying Congress critters to get this done

low paying government jobs? ormasrosa was paid 180 k a year and no one knew what she did....so you can dro that low paying bs....o yea people are making a fortune on disability

I dont know who omarosa is but I should explain what I meant. Only the entitled feel some kind of anger when the people who earned the money get to keep it. I am not blasting low paying jobs. And the billionaires are just as guilty. The first hasnt handled enough money to know the pain of a 40,000 tax bill. And the second doesnt notice a 40,0000 tax bill.
Disability is the new retirement. no you dont get rich. But your ability to eat depends on lowering the standard of living for some other family.

How about when GM ran into trouble in the US? They could have sent money from overseas to help themselves out here, but instead, we used US tax dollars to bail them out.

How about when GM ran into trouble in the US? They could have sent money from overseas to help themselves out here, but instead, we used US tax dollars to bail them out.

You mean Obama's GM bailout? My wife and I made the mistake of buying a new Obama-era GM bailout Chevy Sonic in 2013. It had a couple minor issues that were covered by the warranty but after the warranty expired, it started going to crap pretty quickly. The AC line developed a coolant leak, that cost $350. Then the oil breather which was built into the valve cover started leaking. They had to replace the whole valve cover, and it cost almost $500. Then a left rear window switch went out: $250. Thne the radiator coolant reserve tank started leaking:$120.

Then at 120,000 miles, the engine developed a tapping valve lifter. That wouldn't have been so bad but the motor had a knock sensor and would delay the ignition when it detected the tapping. That made it hard to get up hills and the gas mileage dropped from 38 mpg down to 19 mpg. It would have cost a couple grand to have it fixed so we traded it in on a new Nissan.

Never ever again, will I own another GM product. Ever.

You mean Obama's GM bailout? My wife and I made the mistake of buying a new Obama-era GM bailout Chevy Sonic in 2013. It had a couple minor issues that were covered by the warranty but after the warranty expired, it started going to crap pretty quickly. The AC line developed a coolant leak, that cost $350. Then the oil breather which was built into the valve cover started leaking. They had to replace the whole valve cover, and it cost almost $500. Then a left rear window switch went out: $250. Thne the radiator coolant reserve tank started leaking:$120.

Then at 120,000 miles, the engine developed a tapping valve lifter. That wouldn't have been so bad but the motor had a knock sensor and would delay the ignition when it detected the tapping. That made it hard to get up hills and the gas mileage dropped from 38 mpg down to 19 mpg. It would have cost a couple grand to have it fixed so we traded it in on a new Nissan.

I had the same experience with a Chevy years ago. After 30,000 miles (when the warranty expired) my mechanic drove it more than I did.

So I switched to Toyota. I've never been late to work because my car wouldn't start, never seen a tow truck, and the only time I was ever stranded is when the battery went, but that was my fault because you never let a car battery go beyond 4 years.

I've had two Camry's since then and couldn't be more satisfied. Those cars came with a 100,000 mile or seven year bumper to bumper warranty which is something American vehicles can't offer. One of the first things I noticed is that they put the washer fluid squirters in the hood of the vehicle instead of those rubber tubing lines that went up the windshield wiper arm. Those squirters on the tube lines often froze in the winter and you had to get hot water to thaw them out. With the squirters in the hood, the engine heat keeps them dry and from freezing later on. Just better engineering.

I had the same experience with a Chevy years ago. After 30,000 miles (when the warranty expired) my mechanic drove it more than I did.

So I switched to Toyota. I've never been late to work because my car wouldn't start, never seen a tow truck, and the only time I was ever stranded is when the battery went, but that was my fault because you never let a car battery go beyond 4 years.

I've had two Camry's since then and couldn't be more satisfied. Those cars came with a 100,000 mile or seven year bumper to bumper warranty which is something American vehicles can't offer. One of the first things I noticed is that they put the washer fluid squirters in the hood of the vehicle instead of those rubber tubing lines that went up the windshield wiper arm. Those squirters on the tube lines often froze in the winter and you had to get hot water to thaw them out. With the squirters in the hood, the engine heat keeps them dry and from freezing later on. Just better engineering.

Most Japanese cars are pretty decent. We had a Toyota Echo before the Chevy and the Echo had almost 300,000 miles on it. I never had to do anything but replace the front brake pads and recharge the AC.

Yeah it is sickening and we saw this before. Obama comes quickly to mind.

Except Obama couldn't back up his talk with substantive action. Trump is actually doing things.
Yeah he’s doing a lot of things alright. Letting polluters rewrite EPA policies, removing Wall St. regulations that were put in place to prevent another financial meltdown, giving hunters permission to shoot hibernating bears and their cubs, weakening consumer protections..
Yes he’s been a busy guy screwing the United States in between his 10 hours of TV watching per day.
Yes there is some truth there, but since when have we not had to endure a fuck up as POTUS?
Since Prez Obama. He did NONE of those things.

What kind of sick person hopes that people won't save money on their taxes? Geez, mang.

They have already said that 83 or 86% of the cuts will go to the 1%.

Who are "they"? Are "they" the same people who are being referred to when someone says "Anonymous sources say..." or "Most people say..."?
Who are they? Non partisan independent sources like the CBO. The ones you ignore to favor partisan in the tank for Trump sources.

They have already said that 83 or 86% of the cuts will go to the 1%.

Who are "they"? Are "they" the same people who are being referred to when someone says "Anonymous sources say..." or "Most people say..."?
Who are they? Non partisan independent sources like the CBO. The ones you ignore to favor partisan in the tank for Trump sources.

Seeing as how the top 1% already pays 35% of all the taxes in this country and the top 50% pays 97% of all the taxes in this country, what the hell are you doing to pay your fair share?

The Top 1 Percent Pays More in Taxes than the Bottom 90 Percent - Tax Foundation

You're probably among the bottom percentage that doesn't pay a dime but gets a massive refund every year. You seriously need to cough up your fair share of taxes.

Forum List

Back