Instead of partying and worshipping Trump why aren't the

Here's a fix for some States stop spending money on the fucking illegals and worry about your citizens. Another fix don't have kids if you can't fucking afford them.

As a "proud Vet", did you serve to protect ONLY white Americans???
Your redneck is shining through, there buddy.
I served to protect the US and its citizens against enemies both foreign and domestic. Illegal aliens are not citizens I don't give a fuck what country their from.

Who is going to protect you?
I have no problem protecting me and mine. The 2nd Amendment is great that way.

Here's a fix for some States stop spending money on the fucking illegals and worry about your citizens. Another fix don't have kids if you can't fucking afford them.

So you at advocating abortion to be done freely and for anyone no matter of how many weeks.
No I'm advocating responsibility by all parties.

What kind of sick person hopes that people won't save money on their taxes? Geez, mang.

JCT: Middle class gets quarter of individual tax cuts in GOP tax bill ...

Want to venture a guess as to WHO got 3/4 of the borrowed money???
A tax cut is the people's money, not the governments.

Haha I caught that too but it’s such an old saw I just left it alone. To a Marxist all income belongs to the government. Simply not seizing money is a handout in their eyes.
It tells you they worked low paying government jobs all their lives. Or disability.

low paying government jobs? ormasrosa was paid 180 k a year and no one knew what she did....so you can dro that low paying bs....o yea people are making a fortune on disability

What kind of sick person hopes that people won't save money on their taxes? Geez, mang.

That $1.5 trillion "cost" the left keeps bringing up is also people's money. It's not money the government has already collected, it's $1.5 trillion that people get to keep instead of giving it to the government.

The left isn't particularly good at math when it comes to other people's money.

As a "proud Vet", did you serve to protect ONLY white Americans???
Your redneck is shining through, there buddy.
I served to protect the US and its citizens against enemies both foreign and domestic. Illegal aliens are not citizens I don't give a fuck what country their from.

Who is going to protect you?
I have no problem protecting me and mine. The 2nd Amendment is great that way.

What about when you get old and you will, and they age and they will , so when you are in the rocking chair (if you live that long) and your kids are in their 40's who is going to protect them and you?

Ps: we know the wealthy did all they could not to fight in Vietnam , Trump, etc.

President Trump's legacy will be mighty, not only his regulatory and legislative accomplishments he's paving the way for future presidents. Demonstrating by example that future presidents don't have to take shit from the Fake News liberal media its okay to openly tell them to eat shit. That future presidents need not fear PC or liberals or any of the crap that has scared the GOP shitless for decades. President Trump tore it all down :eusa_clap:

Trump will go down like all Pubs step out of office, a loser.

Awe do you have sour grapes?

sour-grapes-poster.jpg

.Why are they not funding Chip, screw the kids and their families. They had best do it before Xmas break.

CHIP has No Constitutio am basis. The only thing I want to see done with it is ending it, permanently.

That $1.5 trillion "cost" the left keeps bringing up is also people's money. It's not money the government has already collected, it's $1.5 trillion that people get to keep instead of giving it to the government.

Not quite, for the sake of discussion let's assume that the $1.5 Trillion in increased cumulative operating deficits due this legislation is accurate (it's probably not), if the federal government borrows that much more because of (and only because of) this legislation then one has to consider the following:

What's the nominal interest rate on this marginal increase in debt
What's the aggregate rate of inflation over the course of the loans on this marginal increase in debt

This determines the real rate of interest on the marginal debt.

The result of those determines the net marginal increase (or decrease) in debt

If there's a net increase in debt then it's the TAX PAYERS that have to pay it, which means that amount was never a tax CUT it was a tax SHIFT (into the future), so in effect the people didn't get to keep that money, they just got to borrow it.

Of course for the number to be meaningful one has to take into account changes in federal spending, if spending goes up above what's already anticipated (at the time the legislation is enacted) one cannot attribute additional debt created by those unanticipated spending increases to this legislation.

Congressmen (pubs) at the capital and doing something about Chip? They are so sickening to see grown men
worship another man, it about makes me puke.

Trump then glorifies himself to the point of repugnance.

Why are they not funding Chip, screw the kids and their families. They had best do it before Xmas break.

What a sickening group of weak men.
The idea of worship has actually made you physically and mentally sick. No one is worshiping Trump, no one. Obama, that was a different situation, he was actually worshiped by the liberal left. Trump is pretty much denounce by both sides. Yet he still gets more done, bipartisan, then did Obama.

Yes they were worshipping him , Obama did not allow men to worship him like that. He just deregulated everything, you call that something done.
Trump just sits there and takes it and then he boasts and brags unending. He thinks his sh""T doesn't stink and everyone wants a second scoop.
Let me give you a lesson here, the reason you say worship is because that is what you do. It is what all libs do, they accuse others of doing what THEY do. Libs are so naricistic that they believe they can not be wrong. So if they LIE, and THEY do, then everyone else must be a liar like they are. No chance people make mistakes because liberals know they never make mistakes.

As for the Obama cult, where do you see something like this:

Now go hear and learn: Regurgitating the Apple: How Modern Liberals "Think"

President Trump's legacy will be mighty, not only his regulatory and legislative accomplishments he's paving the way for future presidents. Demonstrating by example that future presidents don't have to take shit from the Fake News liberal media its okay to openly tell them to eat shit. That future presidents need not fear PC or liberals or any of the crap that has scared the GOP shitless for decades. President Trump tore it all down :eusa_clap:

Ok tell us where are the Democrats in this picture?

View attachment 167163

Why not tell me what those men believed in. That would be better as we know Rep and Dem are different in todays world.

Don't change the goal.post, answer the question, where are all the Democrat?

Ok tell us where are the Democrats in this picture?

View attachment 167163

Why not tell me what those men believed in. That would be better as we know Rep and Dem are different in todays world.

Don't change the goal.post, answer the question, where are all the Democrat?

Well Washington was an Independent, we could go on but lets discuss the beliefs of each one separately as their beliefs tell us more. Also Jefferson believed in Separation of Church and State, ( who does that sound like?), so and as you know most would be a Democrat today, and would be totally upset to see what is going on today.

Roosevelt also used his executive power to further his passion for conservationism. In June 1902, the National Reclamation Act (dedicated to large-scale irrigation projects in the American West) became the first major legislative achievement of his presidency. In addition, Roosevelt set aside almost 200 million acres–almost five times as much land as all his predecessors combined–for national forests, reserves and wildlife refuges. (does this sound like the Pubs, nope)
In the foreign policy arena, Roosevelt won a Nobel Peace Prize for his negotiations to end the Russo-Japanese War and spearheaded the beginning of construction on the Panama Canal. After leaving the White House and going on safari in Africa, he returned to politics in 1912, mounting a failed run for president at the head of a new Progressive Party.

Last edited:
Congressmen (pubs) at the capital and doing something about Chip? They are so sickening to see grown men
worship another man, it about makes me puke.

Trump then glorifies himself to the point of repugnance.

Why are they not funding Chip, screw the kids and their families. They had best do it before Xmas break.

What a sickening group of weak men.
4536156.jpg

What they are calculating is that the tax cut will not stimulate the economy and it will extend beyond 2020. If it does stimulate the economy (as many think it will) then there is no cost and perhaps even a profit to be made from the tax cut.

Last edited:

They have already said that 83 or 86% of the cuts will go to the 1%.

Forum List

Back