Instead of partying and worshipping Trump why aren't the

What kind of sick person hopes that people won't save money on their taxes? Geez, mang.

JCT: Middle class gets quarter of individual tax cuts in GOP tax bill ...

Want to venture a guess as to WHO got 3/4 of the borrowed money???
A tax cut is the people's money, not the governments.

That $1.5 trillion "cost" the left keeps bringing up is also people's money. It's not money the government has already collected, it's $1.5 trillion that people get to keep instead of giving it to the government.

The left isn't particularly good at math when it comes to other people's money.

What they are calculating is that the tax cut will not stimulate the economy and it will extend beyond 2012. If it does stimulate the economy (as many think it will) then there is no cost and perhaps even a profit to be made from the tax cut.

I bet it won't. What is going to stimulate the economy is the deregulations, which is where the businesses do whatever they want.. and it will not trickle down.

What kind of sick person hopes that people won't save money on their taxes? Geez, mang.

That $1.5 trillion "cost" the left keeps bringing up is also people's money. It's not money the government has already collected, it's $1.5 trillion that people get to keep instead of giving it to the government.

They have already said that 83 or 86% of the cuts will go to the 1%.
Who said that, Pelosi? Anyway that's what liberals say about any tax cut.

You mean like the Democrats proposed during the end of Bush's last few years?

Why doesn;t an idiot ....like you, Ray.......offer exactly what was happening during the GWB last year in office.......Here; let me get you started:

1. 800,000 NEW unemployment claims per MONTH

go on, list the rest.....unpaid wars, unpaid Medicare Advantage......please continue....

I'm the idiot? I was talking about the Democrats never even close to suggesting a a balanced budget and here you go moving the goal posts like a typical liberal.

Did George W. Bush 'borrow' from Social Security to fund the war in Iraq and tax cuts?

What they are calculating is that the tax cut will not stimulate the economy and it will extend beyond 2012. If it does stimulate the economy (as many think it will) then there is no cost and perhaps even a profit to be made from the tax cut.

I bet it won't. What is going to stimulate the economy is the deregulations, which is where the businesses do whatever they want.. and it will not trickle down.

As Trump pointed out, there are trillions of dollars overseas because multinational companies can't bring it here due to taxation. Only the left would find a problem with new money flowing into the country.

But even if the money doesn't go directly to employees, that money will go somewhere to benefit the country. It may go into business expansion, investments, and yes, it could go to benefit workers.

As Trump pointed out, there are trillions of dollars overseas because multinational companies can't bring it here due to taxation. Only the left would find a problem with new money flowing into the country.

But even if the money doesn't go directly to employees, that money will go somewhere to benefit the country. It may go into business expansion, investments, and yes, it could go to benefit workers.

Yet what happened when Bush Jr gave them a tax holiday. I am sorry, I find the rich make me ill, they have to be full of greed when millionaires and billionaires need more money to keep up their yachts and multiple mansions and fly around the world for lunch, and most of them get rich due to tax evasion and money laundering.

No, you damn NITWIT...........

First you go on repeating what Hannity may have told you about repatriating Trillions.......WHY????................Do you fucking think that companies would that just for "patriotic sake"???? What's wrong with where their stashing their haul right now?

Second, the tax scam will allow companies to buy back stock and pay dividends...........NOW, before you say "ha-ha" with your half brain, know that 40% of those dividends are going to FOREIGN investors.

Yet what happened when Bush Jr gave them a tax holiday. I am sorry, I find the rich make me ill, they have to be full of greed when millionaires and billionaires need more money to keep up their yachts and multiple mansions and fly around the world for lunch, and most of them get rich due to tax evasion and money laundering.
Think how many people make a living doing the services for the rich.

Well, my dear, most right wing morons will come back to you with, "are you jealous"? (because they're idiots.)

However, the kick in the ass is that extra cash that these rich are flying around with, will have to be REPAID by THESE SAME RIGHT WING IDIOTS THAT ARE CURRENTLY CHEERING........lol

No, you damn NITWIT...........

First you go on repeating what Hannity may have told you about repatriating Trillions.......WHY????................Do you fucking think that companies would that just for "patriotic sake"???? What's wrong with where their stashing their haul right now?

Second, the tax scam will allow companies to buy back stock and pay dividends...........NOW, before you say "ha-ha" with your half brain, know that 40% of those dividends are going to FOREIGN investors.

First off, there was nothing stopping them from buying back stock before. Secondly, companies have always wanted to bring money back to the states but couldn't, and yes, trillions of dollars combined.

DumBama knew how to organize communities because that's what he did. Trump knows about business because that's what he did.

I'll trust a multibillionaire businessman about business more than I trust a guy who never even owned his own hotdog stand.

So what are tax breaks? Tax breaks are when government takes less of YOUR money. You know, the money YOU worked for, the money YOU made from YOUR investments. YOUR money that you risked.

So what happened when Bush gave businesses tax breaks? Many invested their money. They expanded their operations or otherwise replaced old equipment. Our company for example purchased a whole new fleet of trucks. Our customers purchased new equipment to expand their operations; some costing over a million dollars. It setoff a worldwide economic boom.

Congressmen (pubs) at the capital and doing something about Chip? They are so sickening to see grown men
worship another man, it about makes me puke.

Trump then glorifies himself to the point of repugnance.

Why are they not funding Chip, screw the kids and their families. They had best do it before Xmas break.

What a sickening group of weak men.
Keeping their rich donors happy is more important than children's health.
It’s been that way for republicans for the past 40 years.

Yeah it is sickening and we saw this before. Obama comes quickly to mind.

Except Obama couldn't back up his talk with substantive action. Trump is actually doing things.
Yeah he’s doing a lot of things alright. Letting polluters rewrite EPA policies, removing Wall St. regulations that were put in place to prevent another financial meltdown, giving hunters permission to shoot hibernating bears and their cubs, weakening consumer protections..
Yes he’s been a busy guy screwing the United States in between his 10 hours of TV watching per day.

Yeah it is sickening and we saw this before. Obama comes quickly to mind.

Except Obama couldn't back up his talk with substantive action. Trump is actually doing things.
Yeah he’s doing a lot of things alright. Letting polluters rewrite EPA policies, removing Wall St. regulations that were put in place to prevent another financial meltdown, giving hunters permission to shoot hibernating bears and their cubs, weakening consumer protections..
Yes he’s been a busy guy screwing the United States in between his 10 hours of TV watching per day.
Yes there is some truth there, but since when have we not had to endure a fuck up as POTUS?

Think how many people make a living doing the services for the rich.

Let's start out with Jeff Sessions, for example.......LOL
So, you really don't think that a rich man doesn't create jobs? Last I heard someone that can build a yacht, needs plenty of skilled workers. Maintaining them yachts isn't cheap either. Boarding them isn't cheap. Maintenance on one isn't cheap. The crew isn't cheap, and certainly the taxes aren't cheap. Unless you are John Kerry and dock your yacht in another mariner, where the taxes are cheaper than where you live.

First off, there was nothing stopping them from buying back stock before. Secondly, companies have always wanted to bring money back to the states but couldn't, and yes, trillions of dollars combined.

WHY????
Why the fuck would companies "always want to bring money back to the states"........Are they looking forward to getting a toaster oven for every new deposit from the banks here?........They want the IRS to check them out a bit closer?

Tell us WHY everyone is rushing to repatriate their money HERE.......(besides what the idiot Hannity told you....)

So, you really don't think that a rich man doesn't create jobs? Last I heard someone that can build a yacht, needs plenty of skilled workers. Maintaining them yachts isn't cheap either. Boarding them isn't cheap. Maintenance on one isn't cheap. The crew isn't cheap, and certainly the taxes aren't cheap. Unless you are John Kerry and dock your yacht in another mariner, where the taxes are cheaper than where you live.

Marie Antoinette ALSO needed lots of gardeners for Versailles....ow did THAT work out for her???

(are you opting for a job as Trump's valet.....LOL)

Who are "they"? Are "they" the same people who are being referred to when someone says "Anonymous sources say..." or "Most people say..."?

Who said that, Pelosi? Anyway that's what liberals say about any tax cut.

"They" said that. You know who "they" are. They're them. :lmao:

Forum List

Back