Instead of partying and worshipping Trump why aren't the

Congressmen (pubs) at the capital and doing something about Chip? They are so sickening to see grown men
worship another man, it about makes me puke.

Trump then glorifies himself to the point of repugnance.

Why are they not funding Chip, screw the kids and their families. They had best do it before Xmas break.

What a sickening group of weak men.

Sugar highs are very temporary........coming down from that high is a bitch.

What kind of sick person hopes that people won't save money on their taxes? Geez, mang.

:desk: liberals?

Yeah whatever, You're a typical specimen of the Democratic Party. Not one time did I mention race in my posts until you had to bring it into the conversation because you got nothing else.

Well, sorry there vet......Anytime someone mentions "have less kids if you can;t afford them".........That is a typical dog whistle among closeted racists....

Congressmen (pubs) at the capital and doing something about Chip? They are so sickening to see grown men

Why are they not funding Chip, screw the kids and their families. They had best do it before Xmas break.

It must really suck being a democrat watching President Trump keeping his promises. :)

Yeah whatever, You're a typical specimen of the Democratic Party. Not one time did I mention race in my posts until you had to bring it into the conversation because you got nothing else.

Well, sorry there vet......Anytime someone mentions "have less kids if you can;t afford them".........That is a typical dog whistle among closeted racists....

Do you liberals have a code book or something? If so, it must be awfully thick, kind of like a dictionary. Or is it you are trained like a monkey to make any association to race no matter how distant it is?

It must really suck being a democrat watching President Trump keeping his promises. :)

bbb...but Trump hasn't kept his campaign promises :crybaby: aaa...and Trump can't get anything passed in congress :crybaby: aaa...and...and...Trump grabbed muff :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Pence, Ryan, McConnell etc are no dummies.
No matter how humiliating it is they'll keep giving Trump all the love and hugs he needs until he can no longer lift his Big Signin' Pen, or he shtarts to shlur hish wordsh conshtantly and embarrashingly...or he dies of dehydration because he can't get his water to his mouth.

It's called the shakes and being nervous..tired and worn out

He is fighting on all fronts..

Once again look at Lincoln.

View attachment 167123

PHOTOSHOPPED! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

For one it's payback....but you guys started it...we just used your tactics against you, it sucks don't it?
Second, and MORE important, the democrats were just against people getting more money.....we cant make this shit up.....you guys wanted people to pay more.......

Correction: Other people to pay more.

Do you liberals have a code book or something? If so, it must be awfully thick, kind of like a dictionary. Or is it you are trained like a monkey to make any association to race no matter how distant it is?
They have one. Its reads.
"Do you agree with the person" if yes proceed to high fives and happy dances.
"Do you disagree with person" If yes proceed to make baseless accusations of Racism, bigotry, misogyny, and or pick a group and add phobia to the end. Last but not least put on your smug face.

President Trump's legacy will be mighty, not only his regulatory and legislative accomplishments he's paving the way for future presidents. Demonstrating by example that future presidents don't have to take shit from the Fake News liberal media its okay to openly tell them to eat shit. That future presidents need not fear PC or liberals or any of the crap that has scared the GOP shitless for decades. President Trump tore it all down :eusa_clap:

What ?

They have one. Its reads.
"Do you agree with the person" if yes proceed to high fives and happy dances.
"Do you disagree with person" If yes proceed to make baseless accusations of Racism, bigotry, misogyny, and or pick a group and add phobia to the end. Last but not least put on your smug face.

I just find it amazing how they can apply race to just about anything. "Good morning, how are you" is a racist remark in their minds; kind of like a sickness.

The thing is we have pointed out (repeatedly) how their race accusations cost them the last election and the many more behind it, and they still haven't figured it out yet.

Translation ~ for us redneck folks .. we see you read the Demcrap under ground...who are you fooling?

Ya don't think I don't read it and know your taking points ?

You old rocks , mamooth, billy, Rderp are on there ...I see it..

What kind of sick person hopes that people won't save money on their taxes? Geez, mang.

The kind who believes in a balanced budget.

The kind who believes in a balanced budget.

You mean like the Democrats proposed during the end of Bush's last few years?

Why doesn;t an idiot ....like you, Ray.......offer exactly what was happening during the GWB last year in office.......Here; let me get you started:

1. 800,000 NEW unemployment claims per MONTH

go on, list the rest.....unpaid wars, unpaid Medicare Advantage......please continue....

For one it's payback....but you guys started it...we just used your tactics against you, it sucks don't it?
Second, and MORE important, the democrats were just against people getting more money.....we cant make this shit up.....you guys wanted people to pay more.......

Correction: Other people to pay more.

LOL, ah yes the selfishness of the left, how could I forget....

Why doesn;t an idiot ....like you, Ray.......offer exactly what was happening during the GWB last year in office.......Here; let me get you started:

1. 800,000 NEW unemployment claims per MONTH

go on, list the rest.....unpaid wars, unpaid Medicare Advantage......please continue....

Funny how the country was fine until the democrats got elected in 2006 then in just two years it all went to shit....

oh and the fact that affirmative action loans to people who couldn't pay were being mandated by the federal govt.....just ask Andrew Cuomo

Yeah it is sickening and we saw this before. Obama comes quickly to mind.

Except Obama couldn't back up his talk with substantive action. Trump is actually doing things.
I thought the Rs partying today was uncannily just like the Ds, after they pushed through Obamacare. Makes me sick.

Huge difference, Obama and the Dems did not need insurance, but Trump and his Pubs got lots of money , so a self serving event.

How many children’s charities have you donated to this year?

You go first and then tell us how many female charities you donated to.

This is something that has been bothering me for a while. These demon republicans have been spending all of their energy to scam the American people, they can't take the time to refund CHIP.

And these are the same folks who are against women having access to safe and free birth control. They care about the child up until it is born. After that they don't give a shit if the child has proper care.

Children will now not have care because of these demon republicans.

Forum List

Back