Insurance Companies Debunk Repeated Lie From Trump And Republicans That Obamacare Is Dying

So if insurance companies are leaving the exchanges because they can't make enough money, how is Trumpcare supposed to get Americans health insurance that is CHEAPER?
Nice diversion.............no dice..............

Insurance companies are leaving the exchanges and have been because they lose money there.............Should this be considered a VICTORY...........

They are still making money..........just not on the exchanges..............They are private companies............they are NOT REQUIRED TO SELL THERE.......and when they all leave...............who will the people have to choose from on the exchanges...........NO ONE.....................

If this isn't failure then I have some Ocean Front Property in Arizona to sell you.

So you agree that it's really only the exchanges where Obamacare has problems, as opposed to the talking point that Obamacare is collapsing, or imploding, or whatever other dire description is used.

ACA 101.

No exchanges, no subsidies.
Repeat please.

The GOP plan has subsidies.

Pssst? Pay attention to the conversation.

Is Obamacare imploding?

For a few, the money is rolling in, thanks to tax payers footing the bill. For others, it meant suffering a loss so they opted out, as did many doctors and hospitals. Having insurance, even when the big premiums are paid by tax payers, doesn't mean you actually have healthcare.

Why 6 Government-Funded Insurance Companies Created Under Obamacare Collapsed
6 Insurance Companies Created Under Obamacare Collapsed

Insurance Carriers Leave the Marketplace
Insurance Carriers Leave the Marketplace - Obamacare.net

Two of four insurers will no longer sell Obamacare plans in Indiana
Anthem and MDwise are out.

The country's largest health-insurance company is almost entirely quitting Obamacare
The country's largest health-insurance company is almost entirely quitting Obamacare

ObamaCare effect? 9 companies exit Nebraska’s health insurance market

UnitedHealth warns it may exit Obamacare plans

Some insurers pulled out of the exchanges required by the Affordable Care Act as the Oct. 1 launch approached, leaving an uneven patchwork of providers.
Big insurers avoid many state health exchanges

AETNA to pull out of most Obamacare exchanges
Aetna to pull out of most Obamacare exchanges

Doctors, Hospitals Say 'No' to Obamacare Plans
Patients continue to learn that coverage is different from access.
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...itals-wont-accept-obamacare-marketplace-plans

Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare
Americans who sign up for insurance on the state exchanges may not have access to the nation's top hospitals, Watchdog.org reports.
http://health.usnews.com/health-new...2013/10/30/top-hospitals-opt-out-of-obamacare

Oscar the one Jared Kushner's brother owns seems to be doing OK, in fact they have formed a partnership with Cleveland Clinic for 2018.

You're article Top Hospitals Opt out is dated 4 years ago.

Also if you do your due diligence and research hospitals associations and ama do not want this repealed, brought them many more paying patients.

Research hospitals opted out, as did many others. Not much has changed.

Having paying patients doesn't guarantee profit or even breaking even. When government pays, as with military Tricare, VA, Medicaid or Medicare, they do not pay the full amount. They pay a percent and the doctors and hospitals are expected to eat the rest. What happens is that the cost gets passed on to those with better insurance, you know the evil insurance companies who are on the hook for huge medical bills that easily reach a million for serious illnesses or injuries and lengthy hospital stays. They are picking up the tab for the other government insurance that didn't pay the full amount.

A lot of hospitals in places with high illegal populations have closed their doors. It costs a lot to operate and pay decent wages and if the people coming either don't pay or use government insurance that only pays a portion then the hospital is in the red and can't keep going. Why would anyone want government insurance when the amount they get paid doesn't cover the actual cost of care, let alone any profit?

I know the left is against hospitals making a profit at all but that would mean government bureaucrats taking over and more money getting wasted. As it is, the Big Pharms are making huge profits thanks to Obamacare. Some insurance companies are doing okay because the tax payers are picking up the tab. But it will continue to get worse from here because medical costs are going up, as are insurance premiums to keep up. Single payer won't bring down costs and it won't improve the quality of care.
The cost of HC is way too high. It is a scam.

It is capitalism pushing prices as high as the market will bear.
You clearly have NO understanding of capitalism, but don't feel bad. I have yet to find one leftist who does.

lol, keep yakking.

Yesterday the left told us Obamacare is failing because the GOP sabotaged it...today they tell is Obamacare isn't failing :eusa_think: are liberals lying again?

Insurance companies are leaving the exchanges and have been because they lose money there.............Should this be considered a VICTORY...........

They are still making money..........just not on the exchanges..............They are private companies............they are NOT REQUIRED TO SELL THERE.......and when they all leave...............who will the people have to choose from on the exchanges...........NO ONE.....................

If this isn't failure then I have some Ocean Front Property in Arizona to sell you.

So you agree that it's really only the exchanges where Obamacare has problems, as opposed to the talking point that Obamacare is collapsing, or imploding, or whatever other dire description is used.

ACA 101.

Repeat please.

Is Obamacare imploding?
It has been since day 1. Coops closing. Exchanges Closing. Insurance Companies pulling out. Carb calaims that that is a sign of success.

ACA 101.

Repeat please.

Is Obamacare imploding?
It has been since day 1. Coops closing. Exchanges Closing. Insurance Companies pulling out. Carb calaims that that is a sign of success.
He doesn't know any better. MSLSD and the rest ot 1% establishment media tell him O-care is wonderful. He dutifully believes whatever they tell him.

You really can't expect some people to be able to think for themselves, can you?

For a few, the money is rolling in, thanks to tax payers footing the bill. For others, it meant suffering a loss so they opted out, as did many doctors and hospitals. Having insurance, even when the big premiums are paid by tax payers, doesn't mean you actually have healthcare.

Why 6 Government-Funded Insurance Companies Created Under Obamacare Collapsed
6 Insurance Companies Created Under Obamacare Collapsed

Insurance Carriers Leave the Marketplace
Insurance Carriers Leave the Marketplace - Obamacare.net

Anthem and MDwise are out.

Some insurers pulled out of the exchanges required by the Affordable Care Act as the Oct. 1 launch approached, leaving an uneven patchwork of providers.
Big insurers avoid many state health exchanges

AETNA to pull out of most Obamacare exchanges
Aetna to pull out of most Obamacare exchanges

Doctors, Hospitals Say 'No' to Obamacare Plans
Patients continue to learn that coverage is different from access.
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...itals-wont-accept-obamacare-marketplace-plans

Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare
Americans who sign up for insurance on the state exchanges may not have access to the nation's top hospitals, Watchdog.org reports.
http://health.usnews.com/health-new...2013/10/30/top-hospitals-opt-out-of-obamacare

Oscar the one Jared Kushner's brother owns seems to be doing OK, in fact they have formed a partnership with Cleveland Clinic for 2018.

You're article Top Hospitals Opt out is dated 4 years ago.

Also if you do your due diligence and research hospitals associations and ama do not want this repealed, brought them many more paying patients.
did we miss an article where they came back?

out is out.

So if insurance companies are leaving the exchanges because they can't make enough money, how is Trumpcare supposed to get Americans health insurance that is CHEAPER?

ACA 101.

Repeat please.

wtf? ACA 101 is exchanges with subsidies.

You should stay out of threads beyond your ability to understand, nobody can get a subsidy except through the Exchanges. I hope that helps, it's about as dumbed down as I can make it.

Fucking idiot, I'm well aware of ACA mechanisms, part of that is understanding the basics (101) of ACA is that insurance is bought through exchanges. So when you say that 101 on ACA is no subsidy and no exchanges that looks 100% wrong.

Further idiot, problems in exchanges IS NOT the same thing is implosion of exchanges. These problems are fixable (for starters by having Republicans get lost already and stop disrupting the market) and DO NOT prevent people from getting subsidies.

Last edited:

ACA 101.

Repeat please.

You should stay out of threads beyond your ability to understand, nobody can get a subsidy except through the Exchanges. I hope that helps, it's about as dumbed down as I can make it.

Fucking idiot, I'm well aware of ACA mechanisms, part of that is understanding the basics (101) of ACA is that insurance is bought through exchanges. So when you say that 101 on ACA is no subsidy and no exchanges that looks 100% wrong.

Further idiot, problems in exchanges IS NOT the same thing is implosion of exchanges. These problems are fixable and DO NOT prevent people from getting subsidies.

Only because you are incapable of reading English. My statement is spot on idiot

ACA 101.

Repeat please.

Is Obamacare imploding?

It has been COVERING SHITLOAD OF PEOPLE since day...2.

12 million people get their insurance through exchanges, yet to listen to you the whole thing crashed years ago. :rolleyes:

You got this one sided, totally COMICAL view of what is going on.

ACA 101.

Repeat please.

Further idiot, problems in exchanges IS NOT the same thing is implosion of exchanges. These problems are fixable (for starters by having Republicans get lost already and stop disrupting the market) and DO NOT prevent people from getting subsidies.

You really are a simpleton kid.
IF there are no exchanges NOBODY gets a subsidy. Period. Go play with the other children kid.

ACA 101.

Repeat please.

IF there are no exchanges NOBODY gets a subsidy. Period. Go play with the other children kid.

BUT THERE ARE exchanges and they aren't going anywhere, so time to get your head out of the sand and get real.

ACA 101.

Repeat please.

Is Obamacare imploding?

12 million people get their insurance through exchanges, yet to listen to you the whole thing crashed years ago. :rolleyes:

LOL, I know exactly what's going on, I've been doing it since 2001. You simply slurp up all the Jizz Obambi threw your way.

ACA 101.

Repeat please.

BUT THERE ARE exchanges and they aren't going anywhere, so time to get your head out of the sand and get real.

How many have failed little boy?
You can definitively say that no more will?
You can definitively say that no more Insurance Companies will pull out?
No companies and then no Exchanges are needed. You're an idiot partisan, plain and simple

Is Obamacare imploding?

LOL, I know exactly what's going on, I've been doing it since 2001. You simply slurp up all the Jizz Obambi threw your way.

YOU DO?

Ok, why don't you put up a prediction on when exchanges will die from a horrible horrible death you say is imminent. We'll put a friendly wager on it,

No companies and then no Exchanges are needed. You're an idiot partisan, plain and simple

Idiot, that's HOW BUSINESS WORKS, especially in new markets. Losers lose, winners win, markets settle and the best model lives on. Capitalism 101.

Is Obamacare imploding?

YOU DO?

Ok, why don't you put up a prediction on when exchanges will die from a horrible horrible death you say is imminent. We'll put a friendly wager on it,

LOL,you poor partisan child.
How many exchanges have failed?
Can you say that no more will?
How many Insurance Companies have pulled out?
No Companies, no Exchanges are needed.

ACA 101. Just thank me.

Idiot, that's HOW BUSINESS WORKS, especially in new markets. Losers lose, winners win, markets settle and the best model lives on. Capitalism 101.

You really are not an intelligent guy. ;)
WHY are they failing?
WHY are the Companies pulling out?
THAT'S Capitalism 101.

Is Obamacare imploding?

YOU DO?

LOL,you poor partisan child.
How many exchanges have failed?
How many Insurance Companies have pulled out?
No Companies, no Exchanges are needed.

ACA 101. Just thank me.

Dumbass each and every state HAS AN EXCHANGE marketplace. How many were SCRAPED in favor of a better exchange system is not story of failure, it's a story of progress. THAT is what it looks like, THAT is how system gets reworked in real world compared to your phantasies of how it ought to happen.

Forum List

Back