Insurrection, Colorado, Trump and the 14th amendment and the J6 lies

So you admit you are one of their stooge followers....... :auiqs.jpg:
What lies were told by the committee? I know you think you're a comedian, but you're
a failure at that, also too! You spew lies and distort reality for laughs. Serious people spot your lies and wonder why you're so stupid. Now, answer with another emoji. That's your brain's total capability.

Do your own homework!
It's in the link in the OP.

duuhh-dum.gif

Like I said, why did they make such a big deal out of making criminal referrals then........Oh, I see you do not know what you're talking about.

Patel testified (under oath) to the J6 Made for TV Spectacular, behind closed doors, fulfilling a request to appear by the J6 committee. He requested to testify (under oath) in public, but the J6 Made for TV Spectacular heads did not want him testifying in public. So what were they afraid of? How about the truth. He testified......Liz Cheney publicly disputed that, knowing he did testify.

You been trick fucked.......:ssex:
No, the J6 committee was saving Patel from shitting himself in public.

Testimony in the Colorado lawsuit Kash Patel testifies as to what actually happened on January 6th. Notice the judges expression during Patel's testimony.

Notice Patel's testimony and Liz Cheney's comments......yall been had.

Just one more confirmation of the totally corrupt J6 committee who lied, distorted, selectively edited, did anything they thought they could get away with to frame Donald J. Trump and deny him his constitutionally protected right to due process. Not to mention how they libeled and slandered him by denying him due process.

He didn’t show up as he knew that he would shit himself in public.

Kash Patel, the chief of staff to Christopher Miller, who was the acting Defense secretary when the Capitol assault took place, met with the committee behind closed doors for around four and a half hours. CBS News was first to spot Patel and his team as they arrived on the Hill and were greeted by a committee staffer. Though Patel did not respond to reporters' questions, he later issued a statement saying he had answered the panel's inquiries to the best of his ability.

stymie-shocked-face.gif

Former top defense aide Kash Patel, three other witnesses appear before January 6 select committee

Testimony in the Colorado lawsuit Kash Patel testifies as to what actually happened on January 6th. Notice the judges expression during Patel's testimony.

306>232...we had a great time.

You continue to be proven wrong. Not that it is that suprising, you live MAGA MAGGOT Land....heaven forbid you think for yourself, that is NOT allowed.

Last edited:
You continue to be proven wrong.
I'd be real interested if you showed me where I've been proven wrong.

You smart enough to contemplate the fact of why wouldn't J6 let Kash Patel testify in an open public inquiry instead of closed door testimony?

What didn't they want the public to know?

Why???

I'd be real interested if you showed me where I've been proven wrong.

You smart enough to contemplate the fact of why wouldn't J6 let Kash Patel testify in an open public inquiry instead of closed door testimony?

What didn't they want the public to know?

Why???
That guys 9 point from having an IQ of 10 nothing is going to help him.

I can produce the testimony of a Commander of the capitol police detailing that Cheney and Kizenger, et al, refused to have him testify. That he was talking to his boss on J6 and asking for more help. She noting there was no insurrection refused to call for the national Guard that was at her disposal.

I can produce the testimony of a Commander of the capitol police detailing that Cheney and Kizenger, et al, refused to have him testify. That he was talking to his boss on J6 and asking for more help. She noting there was no insurrection refused to call for the national Guard that was at her disposal.
Read it too..............great point.

Forum List

Back