Insurrection, Colorado, Trump and the 14th amendment and the J6 lies

The Speaker of the House has no control over the national guard. True story bro. And you’re claiming to be 85 years old?

Is that still being pushed as to the reason why D.C. National Guard was NOT called out? For fuck sake. The Speaker of House has zero authority over hte D.C. Guard.

The Mayor of D.C. had zero autority to call out the D.C. Guard.

The D.C. Guard is under the authority of Secretary of the Army. Originally, POTUS had that authority, but POTUS delegated that autority to the Secretary of the Army. Speaker Emeritus Pelosi, who was Speake of the House on Jan.6 was on video begging for law enforcement to quell the Insurrectionists. She had no authority over the Capitol Hill Police as well.

MAGA is still lying about Jan. 6. Lies are all they left.

The Speaker of the House has no control over the national guard. True story bro. And you’re claiming to be 85 years old?
She can confer with Capitol Police and have them request NG support from SECDEF.
306>232.

Fact.
Polling now NYT-300 :ack-1:

Might help to explain panic in needle park from the left.

Here's the fact of your twisted bullshit. The Sargent of arms is one voting member for the DC police. The Sargent of arms is directed by the speaker of the house.
You have been corrected

She can confer with Capitol Police and have them request NG support from SECDEF.

Polling now NYT-300 :ack-1:

Might help to explain panic in needle park from the left.
She does that through the Sargent of Arms.

Whoop-dee-doo. You got a friendly judge in the bag for Trump. Not really news.
I'm personally against trying to remove him from any ballots. I want him on the ballot..everywhere.
No martyrdom for him in any way, shape or form.
In a true democracy, everyone, irrelevant of status, should be allowed and run on the ballot.

Otherwise, America will just end up being a Nazi regime.

You're right. I do not want my grandkids to grow up in a dictatorship. But you, a Vet, seem to be very enthusiastic about that. That's sick.
Numbnuts they will be growing up in a dictatorship with any democrat in control.

Forum List

Back