🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Insurrectionists storm Texas state capitol, clash with police officers

This thread again illustrates that far leftness/'wokeness' pretty much strips those embracing that of all sense of humor and ability to recognize satire when they see it.
giphy.gif

Well true it was a joke of a lie, and then a pile on............

five police officers lost their lives here

I hope no more of them die in the line of duty

Nancy Pelosi says that it's OK to shoot protesters

Meanwhile the focus is off Biden who, it could be argued, is responsible for the deaths of five people including a nine year old kid

you're an insurrectionist,

Not being allowed to mutilate minor children

The police should have shot one of them.

I just read that at least 5 police officers are dead

It's a developing story.

An unarmed woman would even the score

The Neo-GOP are a funny bunch I'll give um that!

I'm guessing at least five police officers lost their lives here...maybe more.

Looks like smoke in the air too. Did the insurrectionists use chemical weapons?

This is worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11...

They remind me of me when I was a teenage "insurrectionist" in 1970, who went to anti-war protests because it looked cool to be seen there with the popular liberal kids in my high school.

Not yet. It's a developing situation. Prayers to the dead police officers' families, though. Why are you supporting insurrection? Are you a traitor?

It's a developing story. Prayers to the officers' families.

It wasn't an insurrection since they weren't trying to take over the government. Might wanna learn the actual definition of words before using them. And, got any links to verify that 5 police officers were killed in this incident, or is this more of the rancid bullshit you like to spew regularly?

It wasn't an insurrection since they weren't trying to take over the government. Might wanna learn the actual definition of words before using them. And, got any links to verify that 5 police officers were killed in this incident, or is this more of the rancid bullshit you like to spew regularly?

Do you have any links to verify five police officers were killed on January 6th? Because your president and a whole host of other DemoKKKrats have said that.

Well true it was a joke of a lie, and then a pile on............

The Neo-GOP are a funny bunch I'll give um that!
I presume you missed the joke entirely, but that's okay. Have a good day.

This thread again illustrates that far leftness/'wokeness' pretty much strips those embracing that of all sense of humor and ability to recognize satire when they see it.
giphy.gif
Word

So that doctor lied? Or did you believe them and run around killing people?
The doctor gave the best advice that he could based on the information we had.
And that information changed. ^Shrug^. But he always had the good of the public health in mind.
And you cucks excoriated him for it..all without providing any solutions of your own.

You're the one constantly putting the words of a politician forward as gospel..when NO vaccine company ever made such a claim.
That's your fault. And you should not be voting. :)

Anti war protests aren't insurrections. Yes, they are saying that what the government is doing by starting or participating in a war is bad and they are against it, but they aren't openly advocating the overthrow of the government. A war protest is a protest, not an insurrection.

But................I understand................you GOP types like to use words you have no idea what they mean, and because your type participated in an insurrection on Jan 6th (actually wanting to overthrow the elected government) but called it a "protest", you think now that every protest is an insurrection because you can't tell the difference.

So your official position must be that disrupting government business wasn't "insurrection" in Texas that day, like disrupting government business wasn't "insurrection" in DC on Jan6.

Got it.

You disingenuous fucking leftist vermin are so much fun to play with.

Forum List

Back