🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Insurrectionists storm Texas state capitol, clash with police officers

Anti war protests aren't insurrections. Yes, they are saying that what the government is doing by starting or participating in a war is bad and they are against it, but they aren't openly advocating the overthrow of the government. A war protest is a protest, not an insurrection.

But................I understand................you GOP types like to use words you have no idea what they mean, and because your type participated in an insurrection on Jan 6th (actually wanting to overthrow the elected government) but called it a "protest", you think now that every protest is an insurrection because you can't tell the difference.

"you GOP types"

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Supporters of Jan 6th are always looking for silly ways to call other things the same....even tho they aren't. That's how sad they are.
Yep. Trying to marginalize the sedition on Jan 6th with false equivalences all for the man they love.

Very patriotic of them.

Superficial much? SOP for theNeo-GOP brand?

GettyImages-90256495-1000x672.jpg

200503105145-08-kent-state-shooting.jpg

200503105235-09-kent-state-shooting.jpg

200503105316-10-kent-state-shooting.jpg

Who got shot in the Texas statehouse?

I'll wait.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Do you have any links to verify five police officers were killed on January 6th? Because your president and a whole host of other DemoKKKrats have said that.

Way to change the subject.............your own OP was talking about a protest, and YOU were the one stating that there were 5 police officers killed. YOU are the one claiming that 5 officers were killed in the protest, as well as tried to say chemical weapons were being used. I'm simply asking you to back up your rancid bullshit, but I know you can't, so you won't.

As far as five police officers being killed on Jan 6th? Never saw any tally that said 5. Did see a couple that said one was killed, and that others took their own lives as a result of the insurrection though, as well as that there were several civilians who died as a result of the attack.

They remind me of me when I was a teenage "insurrectionist" in 1970, who went to anti-war protests because it looked cool to be seen there with the popular liberal kids in my high school.

Nice try at diluting what your fellow MAGAts did on Jan 6th. We see you.

Actually, if you noticed, it was YOUR side that shot and murdered an unarmed innocent woman who was no threat to them while our side showed restraint and didn't do the same.
You just have to pretend that the officer wasn't found completely justified in blunting the assault on the last barricaded doorway to the entrance of the House Chamber where representatives were still sheltering in place. There was no violent assault on the State Troopers in Texas by a riotous angry mob. The Texas Capitol building was not closed to the public.

You just have to pretend that the officer wasn't found completely justified in blunting the assault on the last barricaded doorway to the entrance of the House Chamber where representatives were still sheltering in place. There was no violent assault on the State Troopers in Texas by a riotous angry mob. The Texas Capitol building was not closed to the public.
LOL. Yes, you make excuses but if this were a black George Floyd protester who police shot you would be wanting the officer's hide.

So your official position must be that disrupting government business wasn't "insurrection" in Texas that day, like disrupting government business wasn't "insurrection" in DC on Jan6.

Got it.

You disingenuous fucking leftist vermin are so much fun to play with.

Another lie.. keep it up, Marvin.

Which police officer was killed on Jan 6th?

I said killed aka murdered.

Provide a link

Abortion? Trannie rights? What the hell are they protesting? Meanwhile the focus is off Biden who, it could be argued, is responsible for the deaths of five people including a nine year old kid who were shot by an illegal alien who was deported five times.

How is Biden responsible. 0bama deported him 5 times. Deportations ended after 2016. Wonder who was President when he got in??? Hint - it wasn't Biden.

Forum List

Back