Intel Chiefs confirm the Comrade told them to deny collusion

Blah, blah, blah. Innuendo and eyebrow raising is all they have.

Fifteen separate U.S. Intelligence and Security Agencies have gone on record as saying Russian interfered in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election.
...without evidence and they were repeating what came down to them. But CNN doesn't care and you are smart enough to figure it out.

Suggesting they refute claims of Russian collusion implies guilt? Assuming the source is true, which is always dubious with leftists. You dipshits still have no facts after all this time.

What is the problem with asking someone to refute something THAT NEVER HAPPENED?!

CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI, DHS, House Intel Committee, Democrats....ALL have declared there is no evidence, never was any evidence, never happened.

So AGAIN, what is the problem with asking someone to publicly TELL THE TRUTH - NO COLLUSION?

(D@mn, what a desperate thread...)

Unnamed sources can confirm that the Fake News is getting desperate.

Congressional sources like Harry Reid was a source of fake news? Lol
Director of National Intelligence (D.N.I.) Dan Coats and Director of the National Security Agency (N.S.A.) Admiral Mike Rogers have privately confirmed what they refused to disclose in an open session of Senate Intelligence Committee; der GroppenFuhrer suggested that they publicly "Suggested" they refute claims of Russian Collusion in his 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Intel chiefs tell investigators Trump suggested they refute collusion with Russians - CNNPolitics.com.

Admiral Rogers and D.N.I. Coats, in separate meetings held privately with the Office of the Special Prosecutor confirmed that 45 had suggested they should make public statements that would refute claims of any Russian Collusion in his campaign.

Both Coats and Rogers had refused answer questions in an open session of the Senate Intelligence Committee about whether or not there Russian Collusion in the 2016 Presidential Campaign or if 45 had asked them to publicly deny such Russian Collusion.

Fifteen separate U.S. Intelligence and Security Agencies have gone on record as saying Russian interfered in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election.

Former F.B.I. Director Robert Mueller was appointed Special Prosecutor after James Comey, the man who replace Mueller as F.B.I. Director was fired 45 for refusing to shut down the Russia Investigation.

At the time of his appointment as Special Prosecutor, 45 had wanted to reappoint Mueller as Director of the F.B.I. Mueller is a well respected law enforcement official, who until being selected Special Prosecutor had support that crossed party lines. Now he is something that sticks to the bottom of shoes of Republican Lawmakers who are more than willing to accept Russian Interference in our election process as long it furthers their morally corrupt agenda.

Sure -

according to multiple sources.

according to multiple sources (2)

Sources say

The sources

sources said.

described to CNN by Democratic and Republican congressional sources.

One source said

However, sources said

sources shared limited details.

one congressional source told CNN

according to sources

One congressional source

One congressional source (2)

the source said.

1. Combine these 2 threads.

2. What is the problem with asking someone to refute what NEVER HAPPENED?

CIA, DIA, NSA, BI, DHS, House Intel Committee, Democrats - ALL have said no evidence, did not happen.

"Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and National Security Agency Director Adm. Mike Rogers described their interactions with the President about the Russia investigation as odd and uncomfortable, but said they did not believe the President gave them orders to interfere, according to multiple sources familiar with their accounts."

Idiot post of the day. Holly crap, you snowflakes are easy to freak out.

From the CNN hit piece...

"One source said that Trump wanted them to say publicly what then-FBI Director James Comey had told the President privately: that he was not under investigation for collusion."

"Rogers and Coats said they did not feel pressured to do anything..."

"In the three-plus years that I have been the director of the National Security Agency, to the best of my recollection, I have never been directed to do anything I believe to be illegal, immoral, unethical or inappropriate, and to the best of my recollection during that same period of service I do not recall ever feeling pressured to do so," Rogers said during the public hearing."

"Coats offered a similar response. "In my time of service, which is interacting with the President of the United States or anybody in his administration, I have never been pressured — I have never felt pressured — to intervene or interfere in any way with shaping intelligence in a political way or in relation to an ongoing investigation," he said."

"One congressional source who has seen the memo tells CNN that it is one page and, unlike memos written by former FBI Director James Comey, does not have many details of the conversation. Instead, it simply documents that the interaction occurred"

"Coats did not document his conversations with the President about the issue, the source said."

Benedict Arnold Trump at it again.
Didn't you get banned once for this same type of top posting trolling?
Trump is the President, the obstructionists coup who opposed the results of the election and electorate, sabotages the gov't is the Benedict Arnold. Hillary gave the Uranium to the opposition=
Hillary=Benedict Arnold.
Jake, you are deflecting again.

You realize the uranium story was Russian fake news, right? They stacked the deck for Benedict Donald. Putin got HIS president. The GOP is now Putin's Bitch.
you make as much sense as frozen constipation.

You sound like a expert on "frozen constipation."
i know static shit when i see it, yes.

Director of National Intelligence (D.N.I.) Dan Coats and Director of the National Security Agency (N.S.A.) Admiral Mike Rogers have privately confirmed what they refused to disclose in an open session of Senate Intelligence Committee; der GroppenFuhrer suggested that they publicly "Suggested" they refute claims of Russian Collusion in his 2016 Presidential Campaign.

Intel chiefs tell investigators Trump suggested they refute collusion with Russians - CNNPolitics.com.

Admiral Rogers and D.N.I. Coats, in separate meetings held privately with the Office of the Special Prosecutor confirmed that 45 had suggested they should make public statements that would refute claims of any Russian Collusion in his campaign.

Both Coats and Rogers had refused answer questions in an open session of the Senate Intelligence Committee about whether or not there Russian Collusion in the 2016 Presidential Campaign or if 45 had asked them to publicly deny such Russian Collusion.

Former F.B.I. Director Robert Mueller was appointed Special Prosecutor after James Comey, the man who replace Mueller as F.B.I. Director was fired 45 for refusing to shut down the Russia Investigation.

At the time of his appointment as Special Prosecutor, 45 had wanted to reappoint Mueller as Director of the F.B.I. Mueller is a well respected law enforcement official, who until being selected Special Prosecutor had support that crossed party lines. Now he is something that sticks to the bottom of shoes of Republican Lawmakers who are more than willing to accept Russian Interference in our election process as long it furthers their morally corrupt agenda.
Yeah, we already heard the fake news.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Benedict Arnold Trump at it again.
Trump is the President, the obstructionists coup who opposed the results of the election and electorate, sabotages the gov't is the Benedict Arnold. Hillary gave the Uranium to the opposition=
Hillary=Benedict Arnold.

You realize the uranium story was Russian fake news, right? They stacked the deck for Benedict Donald. Putin got HIS president. The GOP is now Putin's Bitch.

An expert on shit. Well, u did vote for Benedict Donald, Putin's boy...

Hillary=Benedict Arnold.

as an expert on shit, i'm not playing your LOOK AT ME I'M SHITTING games.

boy.

Apparently he just wanted them to tell the American people that there was no collusion...since they didn't find any collusion......Wow...you got him there.....

Mueller just started. He will find that the Russians were directed. You think they came up with which states to hack, all by themselves. If you do, you are stupid.

as an expert on shit, i'm not playing your LOOK AT ME I'M SHITTING games.

boy.

Is this Donald? "Look over there....no wait....over there....I might have tapes...but wait....over there."

Apparently he just wanted them to tell the American people that there was no collusion...since they didn't find any collusion......Wow...you got him there.....

Mueller just started. He will find that the Russians were directed. You think they came up with which states to hack, all by themselves. If you do, you are stupid.
What exactly was hacked? Were votes changed? Did obama change any votes after hacking state election systems?

Forum List

Back