🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Intelligence Community: On second thought, Hillary's emails did not contain top secrets

p.s.
we aren't talking about how classified material is handle ... the allegation is that hillary had classified material on her sever ... to date not one has turned up to be classified on her server... and you of all people can't say there is

So you're claiming she never ever contacted any foreign official thorough her email?
there isn't any regulation against her contacting a foreign official on her email ... there aren't any allegations stating she had contacted any foreign official with classified information off her private account ... and you nor the congress or the FBI has any document saying she ha is what I'm saying ... what is being implied here and in the right wing press is they believe she has... the Key word here is believe not we have found... she has just a lot of maybes, might have, or we believe, coming from the right ... I have challenged any one to show us where she has, so far just a lot of name calling and not one bit of factual evidence

Well, just keep on regurgitating the talking points, we'll see what the FBI has to say. In the mean time you might want to read the link.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/88404.pdf
uhhh, THAT was issued AFTER Hillary left office, in March of 2013, so why would we need to read that link?

OH NO! you fucked up again, it was updated in Mar 2013, had you bothered to read the document, the majority of the dates contained in it are 2005. But hey let's not let reality interfere in a good story.

From the link:

12 FAM 542 IMPLEMENTATION (CT:DS-117; 11-04-2005) This policy is effective 11-04-2005.

12 FAM 543 ACCESS, DISSEMINATION, AND RELEASE (CT:DS-161; 03-01-2011)

12 FAM 544 SBU HANDLING PROCEDURES (CT:DS-117; 11-04-2005)

I could go on, but I think I've proved my point.

left-wing losers just re-post shit they are given to rebut things the right says. They are often ignorant of what they are talking about and dont even read the stuff they are using to "rebut" what the Right puts up here. They are paid posters and simply ignorant left-wing shills and useful idiots.

Last edited:
why is it you losers cant find anybody willing to put their name on a claim highly classified documents didnt cross hillary's email server??

...and how did she receive any classified material on a secure server if she only used her own server?

Hey Weasel --- that's the issue here. HELLO ??? 400 classified documents on her own server.. NOT a DOD approved secure server.. It was in the course of doing her job from a fucking blackberry for convenience, rather than giving a good damn about the security implications of that action..
boy, the RW media has really gotten you riled up, eh?

no official has come out and said Hillary broke the law, no official has come out and said she could be charged with espionage, no official at the FBI or Intelligence inspector general have even stated that Hillary herself was under investigation, they've said the current Kerry State dept is being investigated on how they have released Hillary's emails for the FOIA requests, and how and who is determining what has to be redacted...

https://oig.state.gov/system/files/esp-15-04-05.pdf

Me thinks you guys need to stop reading the propaganda and the news media trying to MAKE THE NEWS, instead of reporting the news.

Don't let people who know NOTHING of what is going on, tell you what, 'is going on'....that's a form of brainwashing....making the untruths and unverified in to truths that simply don't exist.

So you're claiming she never ever contacted any foreign official thorough her email?
there isn't any regulation against her contacting a foreign official on her email ... there aren't any allegations stating she had contacted any foreign official with classified information off her private account ... and you nor the congress or the FBI has any document saying she ha is what I'm saying ... what is being implied here and in the right wing press is they believe she has... the Key word here is believe not we have found... she has just a lot of maybes, might have, or we believe, coming from the right ... I have challenged any one to show us where she has, so far just a lot of name calling and not one bit of factual evidence

Well, just keep on regurgitating the talking points, we'll see what the FBI has to say. In the mean time you might want to read the link.

the law you quote is again after the fact ... you ass wipes keep quoting the law that doesn't not apply in this case ... if the email is marked after the fact it does not apply here ... try again... hell right in the very first sentence it defines sensitive ... in her case it wasn't marked sensitive ... when are you ass wipes going to grasp that ??? soon I hope... and yes you keep "regurgitating the talking points" that doesn't apply to her situation

So your defense is the head of a federal agency is too stupid to know what may be sensitive or classified when they see it? And you think such a person should be president? You're more stupid than that slime ball bitch.

Also you have no clue how open source email is routed.
Again, and I hate to repeat myself. Whether the email was marked Classified or not is irrelevant. If it contained classified material she is in violation.

IF the material in question was not classified at the time it was received and/or transmitted, then there was no violation of law. If it was classified after the fact, meaning after transmission, no violation of law either.

In a flip flop that is going to make the Hillary-obsessed conservative members of this board, Politico reports that the Clinton e-mails contained no top secrets as the DNI previously said. James Clapper himself is admitting the "oops".

It is likely that conservatives in this board will pretend this is a cover-up as they always do when they are wrong.
Key Clinton emails did not contain highly classified secrets, inquiry finds
our

THE F.B.I. has already admitted as much.

11-Hours in front of Goober Gowdy and Kangaroo Court and they ain't got nothing.
They proved Hillary lied about Benghazi. WHere were you when this was happening?

In the words of Gobber Gowdy himself, "Nothing new was learned."

Nothing new means exactly that, nothing new.

You can make a claim, but absent any proof all you have is conjecture, contention and supposition. Nothing new was learned.

The F.B.I. found no evidence that Hillary Clinton received or transmitted classified information.

You reek of desperation.

why is it you losers cant find anybody willing to put their name on a claim highly classified documents didnt cross hillary's email server??

...and how did she receive any classified material on a secure server if she only used her own server?

Hey Weasel --- that's the issue here. HELLO ??? 400 classified documents on her own server.. NOT a DOD approved secure server.. It was in the course of doing her job from a fucking blackberry for convenience, rather than giving a good damn about the security implications of that action..
Hello, back attcha. Yes, I know. I was stating the obvious since the libs want to pretend there was a magical way she received intel that required no communication known to man.

the law you quote is again after the fact ... you ass wipes keep quoting the law that doesn't not apply in this case ... if the email is marked after the fact it does not apply here ... try again... hell right in the very first sentence it defines sensitive ... in her case it wasn't marked sensitive ... when are you ass wipes going to grasp that ??? soon I hope... and yes you keep "regurgitating the talking points" that doesn't apply to her situation

So your defense is the head of a federal agency is too stupid to know what may be sensitive or classified when they see it? And you think such a person should be president? You're more stupid than that slime ball bitch.

Again, and I hate to repeat myself. Whether the email was marked Classified or not is irrelevant. If it contained classified material she is in violation.

IF the material in question was not classified at the time it was received and/or transmitted, then there was no violation of law. If it was classified after the fact, meaning after transmission, no violation of law either.
So she got no classified material at all. Interesting. Maybe they were afraid she'd fuck it up?

no official has come out and said Hillary broke the law, no official has come out and said she could be charged with espionage, no official at the FBI or Intelligence inspector general have even stated that Hillary herself was under investigation, they've said the current Kerry State dept is being investigated on how they have released Hillary's emails for the FOIA requests, and how and who is determining what has to be redacted...

Me thinks you guys need to stop reading the propaganda and the news media trying to MAKE THE NEWS, instead of reporting the news.

Don't let people who know NOTHING of what is going on, tell you what, 'is going on'....that's a form of brainwashing....making the untruths and unverified in to truths that simply don't exist.
You sound very much like you are utterly clueless that she is the Democrat's only hope for the White House.

I repeat myself for the 4th time:
The marking of the email is irrelevant. If it was classified she is in violation, regardless of any marking.

In a flip flop that is going to make the Hillary-obsessed conservative members of this board, Politico reports that the Clinton e-mails contained no top secrets as the DNI previously said. James Clapper himself is admitting the "oops".

It is likely that conservatives in this board will pretend this is a cover-up as they always do when they are wrong.
Key Clinton emails did not contain highly classified secrets, inquiry finds
our

THE F.B.I. has already admitted as much.

11-Hours in front of Goober Gowdy and Kangaroo Court and they ain't got nothing.
They proved Hillary lied about Benghazi. WHere were you when this was happening?

In the words of Gobber Gowdy himself, "Nothing new was learned."

Nothing new means exactly that, nothing new.

You can make a claim, but absent any proof all you have is conjecture, contention and supposition. Nothing new was learned.

The F.B.I. found no evidence that Hillary Clinton received or transmitted classified information.

You reek of desperation.
Confusing the issue because you are confused.
Gowdy, whose scrotum you are not fit to lick, uncovered the fact that Hillary knew the attack was a planned terrorist attack the night it happened, but persisted in saying it was a spontaneous uprising due to a video. I.e. he discovered she lied.

So she got no classified material at all. Interesting. Maybe they were afraid she'd fuck it up?
How could she possibly have functioned as SecState without seeing any classified material at all? It boggles the mind.

I guess that intelligence community really isn't that intelligent. Either they did contain classified information, top secret or otherwise, or they didn't. Them changing their mind sounds like, "Mrs. Clinton is just too big."
Actually, they should NOT have opened their BIG MOUTHS in the FIRST place until everything they were doing was confirmed and Congress critters should NOT have leaked this to the press, UNTIL the investigation was over....

Using it as a political football before any investigation was completed or confirmed was a disservice to JUSTICE.
haven't you heard ???? they only way these republicans can win a election these days is make shit up and make it harder for voters to vote...

Example" the highest number of dem voters counties in Alabama, who recently passed a law that said you have to have a voters ID to vote ... they closed down all the offices in know democrat population for them to register .... saying it was do to budget problems ... they now have to go hundreds of miles to get their voters ID... when this got into the press instead of them cutting back on some conservative counties days to save money and put them in dem counties for people to get their Voters ID, out of the kindness of the governors heart he said he will open them one day a month ... isn't that nice ...
What is a voter ID?

I know of no special identity card specifically used for voting...other than a registration card....and a driver's license. You can go to any DMV and get both. In some states you can register online.
And the Democrat nitwits need the same type of ID to get their welfare and food stamps (or a job if they get caught breaking the rules to get the freebies and actually have to WORK)...

How could she possibly have functioned as SecState without seeing any classified material at all? It boggles the mind.

That was NOT the issue.

She of course, in her duties as SecState read, received and transmitted classified material.

Ms. Clinton was accused by Republicans of knowing, willingly and with intent to do the same, mishandle classified information.

Ms. Clinton was accused of having in her possession, via a private server, classified information.

There is no proof that Ms. Clinton mishandled classified information - the F.B.I.'s investigation found no such evidence.

There is no proof that Ms. Clinton did intentionally and with intent did in fact deliberately possess, transmit or receive classified information while using a private server, the F.B.I. found no such evidence.

There is no proof that Ms. Clinton did before or after the fact mishandle, transmit or receive classified information while using a private server, the F.B.I. found no evidence.

IF Ms. Clinton, in the course of her duties as SecState did in fact receive emails and then after receipt of such emails, did in fact forward them before such emails were classified, she did not violated any federal law.
Nothing new was found.

You reek of desperation.

That was NOT the issue.

She of course, in her duties as SecState read, received and transmitted classified material.

Ms. Clinton was accused by Republicans of knowing, willingly and with intent to do the same, mishandle classified information.

Ms. Clinton was accused of having in her possession, via a private server, classified information.

There is no proof that Ms. Clinton mishandled classified information - the F.B.I.'s investigation found no such evidence.

There is no proof that Ms. Clinton did intentionally and with intent did in fact deliberately possess, transmit or receive classified information while using a private server, the F.B.I. found no such evidence.

There is no proof that Ms. Clinton did before or after the fact mishandle, transmit or receive classified information while using a private server, the F.B.I. found no evidence.

IF Ms. Clinton, in the course of her duties as SecState did in fact receive emails and then after receipt of such emails, did in fact forward them before such emails were classified, she did not violated any federal law.
Nothing new was found.

Ms. Clinton cannot be held for handling material that was in fact NOT classified after she received/reviewed and/or transmitted said material. IF the material in fact NOT CLASSIFIED when she had it, she cannot be held responsible for actions taken after the fact.

You reek of desperation.

That was NOT the issue.

Nothing new was found.

Ms. Clinton cannot be held for handling material that was in fact NOT classified after she received/reviewed and/or transmitted said material. IF the material in fact NOT CLASSIFIED when she had it, she cannot be held responsible for actions taken after the fact.

You reek of desperation.
Wait.
She wrote and received emails as part of her duty, correct?
She only operated off her private server, correct?
So by agreement she had to have classified emails on her private server, right? And that is a violation of the Records Act and numerous rules.
You reek of stupid.

That was NOT the issue.

Nothing new was found.

You reek of desperation.

That's why the FBI is focusing their investigation on the negligence portion of the law. Intentional or by neglect, the law says it doesn't matter.

That's why the FBI is focusing their investigation on the negligence portion of the law. Intentional or by neglect, the law says it doesn't matter.

The FBI is focusing on what an anonymous source says it's focusing? If your source is not an anonymous no-name, please state the name.

You sound very much like you are utterly clueless that she is the Democrat's only hope for the White House.
Actually, the desperation has been the internet media and con congress critters, making a story out of mere speculation, innuendo, and spin...and it's worked on most all of you..... which is frightening how easily people can be propagandized....

boy, the RW media has really gotten you riled up, eh?

It's not a matter of espionage. You need to be more specific and careful about what's being claimed here. There's a difference between forwarding information to foreign sources intentionally and mishandling classified information.
In the case of a potential Prez --- it's a serious matter if she placed her convenience over national security regulations.

And save me the junk about propaganda and people who know nothing. You've got several folks in this thread that know more about handling classified info than 98% of the rest of America. I worked in the Intelligence area for about 8 years. You would not believe the requirements put on folks to retain those clearances and trust. And having a political hack FLAUNT that trust -- is gonna burn us up more than you'd ever know..

That was NOT the issue.

Nothing new was found.

You reek of desperation.

The FBI would not have stepped in and quarantined all that data if there was NOTHING classified on her system. The system shows signs of phishing and potential hack attacks as well.There's a LOT we know and 400 messages that have been DEEMED classified identified. Ask Politico -- they acknowledged that. So has the NY Times. You're in denial..

Actually, the desperation has been the internet media and con congress critters, making a story out of mere speculation, innuendo, and spin...and it's worked on most all of you..... which is frightening how easily people can be propagandized....
Good, be frightened. The desperation is on those that refuse to believe Hillary is a pathological liar. No one can open your small mind for you.

Forum List

Back