🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Intelligence Community: On second thought, Hillary's emails did not contain top secrets

The server wasnt unsecured. Idiot. And which law is that?

Certainly you're joking. Folks who have never had security clearances have no idea what a "secure server" is in that context. When you handle classified materials -- it is YOUR responsibility to know what should be treated as classified. Because if you are the author -- YOU make the classification decision. And even if you're NOT the author -- if someone is writing to you and they know or assume that you have been cleared to handle this material, then they EXPECT you to treat it as classified. As Sec State --- HER JOB was to know what is classified and what is not. Because she was cleared and briefed into most every classified program dealing with foreign affairs.

Having a commercial hosted server is NOWHERE NEAR the requirements for securing classified material. We know that folks lacking clearances of ANY kind shared that server.. Because she was ordering tea and bagels and talking to her daughter on it..

Idiot..

And we know people who had no clearance had full access to the contents of that unsecured server. The people at Platte River Tech, the company they hired to back it up and her lawyer all had access with no clearance.
Thats troubling only if the information in the server was classified, but it wasn't. Idiot. Typing "classified!" in a message board doesn't make it classified. Not to mention that it isn't true that her lawyer had security clearance. He did.

By the way, you haven't deleted or edited the posts were you lied about the server being hacked. You debunked your own comment by linking to news saying they TRIED to hack the server, but couldn't.

Funny, I don't recall ever saying a damned thing about the server being hacked. Would you provide a quote to that effect? While your at it how about a link showing her lawyer had a current clearance?

His clearance was specified as "top secret" in Congressional hearings. This is the guy who is was an EMPLOYEE of state working outside of their legal dept, but also somehow entitled to represent Clinton as an attorney.. The "top secret" clearance really does not tell us WHAT classified information he was entitled to handle or view.

From what I've read he had clearance to review documents for the Benghazi hearings but only in the secure environment of the State Dept. He did not have clearance to retain or store any classified materials, and his office was not a certified repository for classified information.

Certainly you're joking. Folks who have never had security clearances have no idea what a "secure server" is in that context. When you handle classified materials -- it is YOUR responsibility to know what should be treated as classified. Because if you are the author -- YOU make the classification decision. And even if you're NOT the author -- if someone is writing to you and they know or assume that you have been cleared to handle this material, then they EXPECT you to treat it as classified. As Sec State --- HER JOB was to know what is classified and what is not. Because she was cleared and briefed into most every classified program dealing with foreign affairs.

Having a commercial hosted server is NOWHERE NEAR the requirements for securing classified material. We know that folks lacking clearances of ANY kind shared that server.. Because she was ordering tea and bagels and talking to her daughter on it..

Idiot..

And we know people who had no clearance had full access to the contents of that unsecured server. The people at Platte River Tech, the company they hired to back it up and her lawyer all had access with no clearance.
Thats troubling only if the information in the server was classified, but it wasn't. Idiot. Typing "classified!" in a message board doesn't make it classified. Not to mention that it isn't true that her lawyer had security clearance. He did.

By the way, you haven't deleted or edited the posts were you lied about the server being hacked. You debunked your own comment by linking to news saying they TRIED to hack the server, but couldn't.

Funny, I don't recall ever saying a damned thing about the server being hacked. Would you provide a quote to that effect? While your at it how about a link showing her lawyer had a current clearance?

His clearance was specified as "top secret" in Congressional hearings. This is the guy who is was an EMPLOYEE of state working outside of their legal dept, but also somehow entitled to represent Clinton as an attorney.. The "top secret" clearance really does not tell us WHAT classified information he was entitled to handle or view.

From what I've read he had clearance to review documents for the Benghazi hearings but only in the secure environment of the State Dept. He did not have clearance to retain or store any classified materials, and his office was not a certified repository for classified information.
From what you've read in Breitbart?

My B/U

“These State Department security clearances remain active. We obtained them in order to be able to review documents at the Department of State, to assist former Secretary Clinton in preparing to testify before the House Select Committee on Benghazi,” Kendall wrote on Monday.

Hillary Clinton's lawyer had 'top secret' clearance

My B/U

“These State Department security clearances remain active. We obtained them in order to be able to review documents at the Department of State, to assist former Secretary Clinton in preparing to testify before the House Select Committee on Benghazi,” Kendall wrote on Monday.

And in the same article you linked to, Grassley says that the reason why the lawyer's security clearance was insufficient is that there were two top secret emails. But I don't know if you heard today that the "top secret" nature of the emails was debunked by Clapper himself.

"In a letter Tuesday to Secretary of State John Kerry, Grassley said Kendall’s clearance was inadequate because the intelligence community recently determined that at least two messages on Clinton’s server contained information classified at the “TS/SCI” level. The State Department disputes those classifications and has requested a review by Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

Read more: Hillary Clinton's lawyer had 'top secret' clearance"

Once again, I don't even have to search google past the link you provide yourself. You shoot yourself in the foot often.

In a flip flop that is going to make the Hillary-obsessed conservative members of this board, Politico reports that the Clinton e-mails contained no top secrets as the DNI previously said. James Clapper himself is admitting the "oops".

It is likely that conservatives in this board will pretend this is a cover-up as they always do when they are wrong.
Key Clinton emails did not contain highly classified secrets, inquiry finds

Like I've said, if they had anything to charge her with they would.

In a flip flop that is going to make the Hillary-obsessed conservative members of this board, Politico reports that the Clinton e-mails contained no top secrets as the DNI previously said. James Clapper himself is admitting the "oops".

It is likely that conservatives in this board will pretend this is a cover-up as they always do when they are wrong.
Key Clinton emails did not contain highly classified secrets, inquiry finds
look at trump a prime example of a republican ... constantly make false statements and never admits that he's wrong...

My B/U

And in the same article you linked to, Grassley says that the reason why the lawyer's security clearance was insufficient is that there were two top secret emails. But I don't know if you heard today that the "top secret" nature of the emails was debunked by Clapper himself.

"In a letter Tuesday to Secretary of State John Kerry, Grassley said Kendall’s clearance was inadequate because the intelligence community recently determined that at least two messages on Clinton’s server contained information classified at the “TS/SCI” level. The State Department disputes those classifications and has requested a review by Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

Once again, I don't even have to search google past the link you provide yourself. You shoot yourself in the foot often.

It doesn't matter what the classification was, if they were classified in any way the lawyer didn't have clearance to access that material outside the State Dept. He damned sure didn't have clearance to have full control over them in his office. So just keep up the obfuscation and equivocation, it doesn't alter the facts that the hildabeast violated security laws simply by having classified and sensitive documents on an unsecured server and allowing access to that information to persons not cleared for access, those being the two IT companies involved.

whirleynutdaily???? newsmax???? or maybe the old fox noise

gullable

My B/U

It doesn't matter what the classification was, if they were classified in any way the lawyer didn't have clearance to access that material outside the State Dept. He damned sure didn't have clearance to have full control over them in his office. So just keep up the obfuscation and equivocation, it doesn't alter the facts that the hildabeast violated security laws simply by having classified and sensitive documents on an unsecured server and allowing access to that information to persons not cleared for access, those being the two IT companies involved.

the server she had was a secure server ... the problem was it wasn't a government secure server ... if you think that she would have a unsecure private server you're a lot stupider then I thought

and who is the intelligence community republicans at fox noise ... it amazes me how gullible you righties are

gullable

My B/U

the server she had was a secure server ... the problem was it wasn't a government secure server ... if you think that she would have a unsecure private server you're a lot stupider then I thought

and who is the intelligence community republicans at fox noise ... it amazes me how gullible you righties are

You obviously have never held a security clearance and have no Idea what a secure server is. The security around the servers physical location must meet government requirements. I don't think a bathroom closet in a loft in Denver, where any employee there had full access to it, would meet those requirements. But hey, feel free to keep deluding yourself.

You obviously have never held a security clearance and have no Idea what a secure server is. The security around the servers physical location must meet government requirements. I don't think a bathroom closet in a loft in Denver, where any employee there had full access to it, would meet those requirements. But hey, feel free to keep deluding yourself.

Another lie. The Denver Post debunked this: Platte River Networks: Clinton e-mail server was never in Denver
You are the #1 lier in this forum.

My B/U

The entire Politico OP sucks duckweed. It's Gerber baby food for the party Zealots with reading comprehension issues. It (AND YOU) reference TWO emails. And the source is an "undentified person". Well BullWinkle, there have been DOZENS of emails deemed classified on those servers. NOT just two. And "undentified" is tabloid journalism.. Where did you get this brain fart that this is about only TWO emails??

And you still don't understand what "top secret" classifications mean. There are HUNDREDS of types of top secret clearances granted. That's so folks working in submarine warfare don't get access to foreign intelligience or other areas they don't need to know about.

No moron. From the fact that this was "compartmentalized" access. The type of stuff that NEVER LEAVES a fully secured SCIF room. Not the kinda stuff you can review in an office and then stuff in a safe...

whirleynutdaily???? newsmax???? or maybe the old fox noise

Yeah --- like you should really worry about that when the whole source for this bogus OP is Politico..
Debate the facts -- not the sources. Because nowadays, unless you're willing to accept a lot of sources on both sides, you might as well place half your brain on vacation..

Well BullWinkle, there have been DOZENS of emails deemed classified on those servers. .

1) Retroactively?
2) Who deemed them classified?

Another lie. The Denver Post debunked this: Platte River Networks: Clinton e-mail server was never in Denver

First time I've seen that one, so Platte River and their employees just had access to the data on the server, they didn't physically have custody of it, oh wait, they delivered it to the FBI so they had to have some sort of custody. Was this data center in NJ a government approved storage facility for sensitive and classified data?

First time I've seen that one, so Platte River and their employees just had access to the data on the server, they didn't physically have custody of it, oh wait, they delivered it to the FBI so they had to have some sort of custody. Was this data center in NJ a government approved storage facility for sensitive and classified data?
Back up. You said that Platte had the server in a bathroom. Don't move on to other topics without explaining where the fuck you read that nonsense, and why you were not skeptical about it. Was it Breitbart?

Back up. You said that Platte had the server in a bathroom. Don't move on to other topics without explaining where the fuck you read that nonsense, and why you were not skeptical about it. Was it Breitbart?

I don't do breitbart, here's one source:
http://nypost.com/2015/08/18/hillarys-email-server-was-run-out-of-an-old-bathroom-closet/

Another, which was quoted in the post article.
Hillary's email firm had its servers in the bathroom

Now answer my questions.

Forum List

Back