🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Intelligence Community: On second thought, Hillary's emails did not contain top secrets

Would this be the same James Clapper who lied to congress? It doesn't matter what the classification was, if it was classified even confidential, it was still a violation of law to have it on an unsecured server. Just more equivocation from the regressives to attempt to salvage the hildabeast.
The server wasnt unsecured. Idiot. And which law is that?

Then how come it was hacked by the Russians and Germans?
It wasn't hacked by the Russians and Germans. The State Department system was. You are either dumb of lying. Or both.

LOL. Sit. Down.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/01/russian-hackers-tried-to-infiltrate-hillary-clintons-home-server/

Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and Germany
You remain seated. Your headline said they "tried" to hack it. Don't embarrass yourself.
It's like saying you are smart just because you try to be.

Hacking is hacking whether successful or not.

Don't try to say you're smart now.

Key Clinton emails did not contain highly classified secrets, inquiry finds

Source: Politico

11/06/15 01:40 PM EST

By Josh Gerstein

The U.S. intelligence community has retreated from claims that two emails in Hillary Clinton’s private account contained top secret information, a source familiar with the situation told POLITICO.

The determination came from Director of National Intelligence James Clapper’s office and concluded that the two emails did not include highly classified intelligence secrets. Concerns about the emails' classification helped trigger an on-going FBI inquiry into Clinton's private email set-up.

Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III made the claim that two of the emails contained top secret information, the State Department publicly stated its disagreement and asked Clapper’s office to referee the dispute. Now, that disagreement has been resolved in State’s favor, said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Intelligence officials claimed one email in Clinton’s account was classified because it contained information from a top secret intelligence community “product” or report, but a further review determined that the report was not issued until several days after the email in question was written, the source said.......................

A top expert in classification procedures called the development " an astonishing turn of events."
20150918_carly_fiorina_ap_1160.jpg

"It's not just a mistake," said Steven Aftergood of the Federation of American Scientists. "It was a transformative event in the presidential campaign to this point. It had a potential to derail Clinton's presidential candidacy."...............

Read more: Key Clinton emails did not contain highly classified secrets, inquiry finds

I hate cut, slash, deregulate and fuck so fucking much that I hope you enjoy this kick in the balls.

Classified at birth, and Hillary had classification authority for material that came in (but NOT declassifition authority, which is reserved for the ORIGINATOR of the material)...

Now, state your service and clearance, DUMBASS...

By Josh Gerstein

The U.S. intelligence community has retreated from claims that two emails in Hillary Clinton’s private account contained top secret information, a source familiar with the situation told POLITICO.

The determination came from Director of National Intelligence James Clapper’s office and concluded that the two emails did not include highly classified intelligence secrets. Concerns about the emails' classification helped trigger an on-going FBI inquiry into Clinton's private email set-up.

Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III made the claim that two of the emails contained top secret information, the State Department publicly stated its disagreement and asked Clapper’s office to referee the dispute. Now, that disagreement has been resolved in State’s favor, said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Intelligence officials claimed one email in Clinton’s account was classified because it contained information from a top secret intelligence community “product” or report, but a further review determined that the report was not issued until several days after the email in question was written, the source said.......................

A top expert in classification procedures called the development " an astonishing turn of events."

"It's not just a mistake," said Steven Aftergood of the Federation of American Scientists. "It was a transformative event in the presidential campaign to this point. It had a potential to derail Clinton's presidential candidacy."...............

Read more: Key Clinton emails did not contain highly classified secrets, inquiry finds

I hate cut, slash, deregulate and fuck so fucking much that I hope you enjoy this kick in the balls.
So...as long as it wasn't highly classified it was ok to be simply secret? Snowden thanks you.

Then how come it was hacked by the Russians and Germans?
It wasn't hacked by the Russians and Germans. The State Department system was. You are either dumb of lying. Or both.

LOL. Sit. Down.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/01/russian-hackers-tried-to-infiltrate-hillary-clintons-home-server/

Clinton server faced hacking from China, South Korea and Germany
You remain seated. Your headline said they "tried" to hack it. Don't embarrass yourself.
It's like saying you are smart just because you try to be.

Hacking is hacking whether successful or not.

Don't try to say you're smart now.
That was the stupidest comment today. If you unsuccessfully try to hack my computer, you didn't hack it. For instance, unsuccessfully trying to kill someone isn't the same as killing someone. Unsuccessfully trying to win a football game isnt the same as winning it. Do you understand, my tremendously retarded conservative friend?

Last edited:
In a flip flop that is going to make the Hillary-obsessed conservative members of this board, Politico reports that the Clinton e-mails contained no top secrets as the DNI previously said. James Clapper himself is admitting the "oops".

It is likely that conservatives in this board will pretend this is a cover-up as they always do when they are wrong.

Must be another piece by the same person who lied about Ben Carson and West Point. Same rag anyway.
Even Newsmax is saying it: Source: Hillary's Classified Emails 'Based on a Flawed Process'

In a flip flop that is going to make the Hillary-obsessed conservative members of this board, Politico reports that the Clinton e-mails contained no top secrets as the DNI previously said. James Clapper himself is admitting the "oops".

It is likely that conservatives in this board will pretend this is a cover-up as they always do when they are wrong.

Must be another piece by the same person who lied about Ben Carson and West Point. Same rag anyway.
Even Newsmax is saying it: Source: Hillary's Classified Emails 'Based on a Flawed Process'

I'm simply going to wait on the FBI report.

And you'll get MORE LIES!

1. Rand Paul: Clapper lied to Congress - The...
    www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/06/18/...Cached
    Jun 17, 2013 · Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said Tuesday that Director of National Intelligence James Clapper lied to Congress during a March hearing. "What I'm saying is that ...

And if the FBI recommends no charges, you will say it was a cover-up.

And if the FBI recommends no charges, you will say it was a cover-up.

It would be.

The Rs have done so many of these stupid "investigations" and after throwing away millions and millions of dollars and years of refusing to do their jobs, all they have found is that Hillary broke no laws.

Anyone wanna bet they'll do it again?

And anyone wanna bet the RWNJ traitors will like about it, yet again?

Jun 17, 2013 · Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said Tuesday that Director of National Intelligence James Clapper lied to Congress during a March hearing. "What I'm saying is that ...

Rand Paul says goofy stuff all the time. How is this time any different?
So state YOUR service and classification authority...

See, Libs don't know shit...

But the geniuses always spout off...

State your credentials, or fuck off...

By Josh Gerstein

Well that certainly puts a fly in the ointment for the GOP, which fears the candidate Shillary...

Would this be the same James Clapper who lied to congress? It doesn't matter what the classification was, if it was classified even confidential, it was still a violation of law to have it on an unsecured server. Just more equivocation from the regressives to attempt to salvage the hildabeast.

Really, you call a bathroom closet in a loft in Denver, where no one who had access to the server had a security clearance, a certified storage facility for classified and sensitive information?

Rand Paul says goofy stuff all the time. How is this time any different?
So state YOUR service and classification authority...

See, Libs don't know shit...

But the geniuses always spout off...

State your credentials, or fuck off...

What the hell are you talking about? Exactly what classification is required to know Rand Paul can go from fairly sane to bat shit crazy in 3.2 seconds.........just like his daddy.

Forum List

Back