Intelligence creates intelligence

Intelligence creates intelligence, unless a retarded kid is born.
Don't you mean mentally handicapped?
Is that what you prefer to be called?
If it makes you happy.
Ok then, asswipe it is. :biggrin:
I am glad it pleases you.
Does everyone in your cult has no sense of humor or is it just you? And shouldn't you be at church handing out money?

Don't you mean mentally handicapped?
If it makes you happy.
Does everyone in your cult has no sense of humor or is it just you? And shouldn't you be at church handing out money?
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I have been dealing with you, right?

But I am glad that you have found something that pleases you. It would be awful to go around life being cynical and without having joy. I suspect that sociopaths do what they do just so they can feel something. Can you imagine how horrible it would be to go through life without emotion or feelings?

If it makes you happy.

But I am glad that you have found something that pleases you. It would be awful to go around life being cynical and without having joy. I suspect that sociopaths do what they do just so they can feel something. Can you imagine how horrible it would be to go through life without emotion or feelings?
So you don't go to church on sunday?

If it makes you happy.

Why do you say that?

Why do you say that?
It's a question. You can't answer it with another question, I checked with the moderators.

Why do you say that?
It's a question. You can't answer it with another question, I checked with the moderators.
Sue me.

Why do you say that?
Sue me.
I don't sue broke clowns. No money in it.

Why do you say that?
Sue me.
I don't sue broke clowns. No money in it.
Then I guess you are screwed.

Forum List

Back