Intelligence creates intelligence

Yes, you realized your statement was wrong. Too late. :biggrin:
My statement is correct.
Way too late to take it back. Sorry. Better luck next time.
There was never anything to take back.
Not any more there isn't. :lol:
There never was.
Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about, and pretending not to makes you look even more foolish, like you can't even follow a thread properly. :lol:

My statement is correct.
There never was.
Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about, and pretending not to makes you look even more foolish, like you can't even follow a thread properly. :lol:
I don't know what you are talking about. But you must have a fear of looking foolish.

There never was.
I don't know what you are talking about. But you must have a fear of looking foolish.
Typically, copying me.

There never was.
Typically, copying me.
You seem to care what others think about you.

There never was.
Typically, copying me.
I 'm flattered that you copy me.

There never was.
Typically, copying me.
I'm sure you are but the reality is that you are the one who thinks it should bother me to look foolish. I've looked foolish before, it's not so bad. I don't believe looking foolish is so bad, you do. You fear it.

Typically, copying me.
I'm sure you are but the reality is that you are the one who thinks it should bother me to look foolish. I've looked foolish before, it's not so bad. I don't believe looking foolish is so bad, you do. You fear it.
Not to worry, I concede that you can easily out-foolish me. Happy? :biggrin:

Typically, copying me.
Anyone who went through life worrying about what others thought of them wouldn't be living life.

Typically, copying me.
Anyone who went through life worrying about what others thought of them wouldn't be living life.
Anyone who goes through life happy to look like an idiot is an idiot.

Looks like you have two things to worry about then.

C'mon, you can do better than that. :biggrin:

Proving that intelligence creates intelligence because it is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence.

:bang3:

...except when 2 intelligent people give birth to a retarded child.

C'mon, you can do better than that. :biggrin:
I don't think so. That was pretty good.

Forum List

Back