Interesting Question:If Hillary Was President,Would Statues Be Coming Down?,Probably Not.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Most likely, instead of taking down all of those statues of American Hero's,,,the leftist leaders would keep them standing, and declaring all of them racists, and feel free to throw any inanimate object at them, like tomatoes, pies, chairs, rocks, eggs, sex toys,, etc. etc. etc.
Maxine Waters would probably charge her democrat friends to throw tomatoes at certain Robert E Lee statues.
Yup,,,instead of taking them down,,,Hillary would be ordering signs to be manufactured, stating who the statue is of, and mentioning that in his prime years, he was a conservative,racist,and a slave owner, so feel free to throw tomatoes and eggs at him.
But at least clean up the mess when your done.
Yes? All Agree? :iagree:

:2up: Most likely, instead of taking down all of those statues of American Hero's,,,the leftist leaders would keep them standing, and declaring all of them racists, and feel free to throw any inanimate object at them, like tomatoes, pies, chairs, rocks, eggs, sex toys,, etc. etc. etc.
Maxine Waters would probably charge her democrat friends to throw tomatoes at certain Robert E Lee statues.
Yup,,,instead of taking them down,,,Hillary would be ordering signs to be manufactured, stating who the statue is of, and mentioning that in his prime years, he was a conservative,racist,and a slave owner, so feel free to throw tomatoes and eggs at him.
But at least clean up the mess when your done.
Yes? All Agree? :iagree:

I disagree with your conclusion; but I do think the liberals would be going forth with their big ticket items to influx third world idiots to cement their base.

This insanity would have been accelerated by Crooked Hillary. My guess is the Soros Swamp planned it assuming Crooked Hillary would be the 3 term of that faggot Kenyan.

• Banned
This insanity would have been accelerated by Crooked Hillary. My guess is the Soros Swamp planned it assuming Crooked Hillary would be the 3 term of that faggot Kenyan.
we all know that the rats have figured out that 70% of All americans have learned it was all Democrats that were slave owners in the 1800s...now they need to erase history!!!

No statues would be coming down but new ones would be going up. They would probably be erecting statues of Lenin and Castro right about now in their admiration, with the hope that they could draw Hillary even further left.

With her reputation of profiting in government, anything would be possible...

• Banned
well at least Hillary will have a new place to pee when she cant find a ladies room

Absolutely not
This is the continuing can't accept reality tantrum

Forum List

Back