Interesting.........Western woke women driving western men overseas for wives?

Having lived in various parts of the world and sampled the local produce (admittedly, a small sample) I can say that the traits you mention that seem to be so endemic to "Western Women" are present in equal measure in the populations of other cultures.

Women, like men, come in many different flavors and varieties, and culture seems to have little or no bearing on whether those are positive or negative.

Having lived in various parts of the world and sampled the local produce (admittedly, a small sample) I can say that the traits you mention that seem to be so endemic to "Western Women" are present in equal measure in the populations of other cultures.

Women, like men, come in many different flavors and varieties, and culture seems to have little or no bearing on whether those are positive or negative.

So, you're saying they just been farming the wrong fields? Shopping too few stores? Sniffin all the wrong kinds of flowers?

So, you're saying they just been farming the wrong fields? Shopping too few stores? Sniffin all the wrong kinds of flowers?

The less optimistic side of me would say their are no fields that will grow the crop they want. There are no stores who stock the goods they wish to buy and, as for the flowers, they all have thorns to a certain degree.

I believe the problem lies in what we have come to expect is possible, or even desirable from a "Traditional Wife". There has never been a time in human history where a wife, or a husband, has lived up to the expectations of the image our society projects as a "loving marriage".

Until the age of robotics comes to maturity, there never will ...

000266373-2000.jpg

I know several men who have gone the foreign route. If I’d had the financial ability, I would likely have as well. If I could go back and offer myself some advice in my younger years… “a cleaning and laundry service is far cheaper and easier to deal with than any woman.”

I know several men who have gone the foreign route. If I’d had the financial ability, I would likely have as well. If I could go back and offer myself some advice in my younger years… “a cleaning and laundry service is far cheaper and easier to deal with than any woman.”
And pay for a hooker when you have needs!

Well, for those that need the nooky once a week should heed this advice so they don’t have to wonder how much the divorce will cost you!
It’s not just the divorce. The cost to court/date a woman these days in utterly ridiculous. Then the cost of an engagement ring, wedding, honeymoon, etc… THEN the divorce.

It’s not just the divorce. The cost to court/date a woman these days in utterly ridiculous. Then the cost of an engagement ring, wedding, honeymoon, etc… THEN the divorce.
I know!

I had this Serbian ask me how many times a month do you need to have sex with a woman you first start dating and I said once a week and she told me I would be lucky to get it once a month from her…

I told her then that is why I would pay for a hooker before dating her…

She got offended and never talked to me again, and yes I know the reason why!

Forum List

Back