interesting

Melania is awesome.

Harry Reid on the other hand, is not.

Harry Reid is ok. Melania has extremely poor taste in men.

I hope they are both ok.

Reid getting cut open? Where is Kramer with the junior mints when you need him?

Why do you find it interesting?
The left only posted about the First Lady to insult her. Maybe the right believes if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

Pancreatic cancer is probably the most deadly form of cancer. I wouldn't wish it on anyone or mock them (karma).

I was told 3 years ago they believed I had pancreatic cancer. They waited 4 months before being able to tell me the mass was benign. A scary time I wouldn't wish on anyone.

The left only posted about the First Lady to insult her. Maybe the right believes if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

Pancreatic cancer is probably the most deadly form of cancer. I wouldn't wish it on anyone or mock them (karma).

I was told 3 years ago they believed I had pancreatic cancer. They waited 4 months before being able to tell me the mass was benign. A scary time I wouldn't wish on anyone.
If you don't have anything nice to say then come over here and sit by me.

"The left" doesn't post here. That would be impossible.

Amazing how some wags still don't get the distinction between "an individual" and "the collective".

Pancreatic cancer is nasty though. Both of Jimmy Carter's parents and all his siblings died young from it.

It really comes down to one question for me.

Is Harry Reid on Obamacare?
Yes

As part of the bill, all Congressmen had to go on an Obamacare plan

Why do you guys keep asking?

Forum List

Back