Internet Was Fun While It Lasted

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
New York (CNN Business)- Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg, who has been under scrutiny for the social media company’s role in spreading misinformation and inadequately policing content, is calling for regulators to play a “more active role” in establishing rules for the internet.

Zuckerberg called for stricter regulation of “harmful content, election integrity, privacy and data portability” in an op-ed published Saturday on his official Facebook account and in the Washington Post.

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg calls for regulation of the internet - CNN

The Days of Orwell are here.

New York (CNN Business)- Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg, who has been under scrutiny for the social media company’s role in spreading misinformation and inadequately policing content, is calling for regulators to play a “more active role” in establishing rules for the internet.

Zuckerberg called for stricter regulation of “harmful content, election integrity, privacy and data portability” in an op-ed published Saturday on his official Facebook account and in the Washington Post.

Harmful content = Being AGAINST the International Globalist Leftist Agenda. Personally I think that Facebook and Twitter should be shut down, they both are dangerously subversive situations.

Zuckerburg should be punched in the throat.

When the truth is deemed "harmful content".

BannedContent.jpg

The PNAC's wanted control of the internet ,way back in the late 90's .etc

How many of you know who i'm talking about?

~S~

i've actually never had a facebook or Twitter account

idiots asked me for years why don't you have a face book account ?
10 years later
derp

aren't people abandoning ciabook in droves ?

the EU just outlawed memes , goes into effect next year an algorithm is going to ban all "copyrighted" material. YEah that wont be used to silence people .they jail people over facebook posts cause someone else deemed what that person said as hateful .

its one of many new "normals" in the west

who cares what the lil boy zuckerberg does

really?

so you twits that claim you never used this or that on this sould suckin' device are all about the jackboots owing and policing it....

right then

~S~

really?

so you twits that claim you never used this or that on this sould suckin' device are all about the jackboots owing and policing it....

right then

~S~
Jackboots? People jumped on the internet and twisted it to their own purposes way before anyone could imagine what was going to happen. It needs some regulation. All these scare tactics are just that--scare tactics. People need to stop this calling anyone an authoritarian or a Nazi for wanting to remove REAL neo Nazi bilge from the front page.

I think we should consider what Zuckerberg is saying.

There is a conversation to be had about it.

Harmful content = Being AGAINST the International Globalist Leftist Agenda. Personally I think that Facebook and Twitter should be shut down, they both are dangerously subversive situations.

so you are a conservative orwell?

If you're an authoritarian, so I expect many leftists to jump on this bandwagon
Of course, it's black and white for many.

For others, not so much.

I watched a documentary on the homeless problem in Seattle. Basically the homeless are being ignored on all levels. The city has even stopped policing them to an extent. It's become a huge problem and the residents are getting extremely pissed that the city commission is doing nothing about it.

That story seems relevant here.

It needs some regulation
quickest way to throw free speech under the bus 'Ol lady ~S~

so NO regulation?

anyone can say anything?

people can advocate for murder and slaughter?

and that is ok with you/

someone you know can go on the internet and call YOU "scum" and the "enemy of America" and rile up millions of morons who get ropes and torches and storm your house and .....This is ok with you?

If you're an authoritarian, so I expect many leftists to jump on this bandwagon
Of course, it's black and white for many.

For others, not so much.

I watched a documentary on the homeless problem in Seattle. Basically the homeless are being ignored on all levels. The city has even stopped policing them to an extent. It's become a huge problem and the residents are getting extremely pissed that the city commission is doing nothing about it.

That story seems relevant here.

The Internet is not a homeless camp

Forum List

Back