Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
you white boys be silly. :laugh:

DNA Evidence On Egyptian Pharaohs: Ramses III A Sub-Saharan African Black

"A 2012 study done on the mummified remains of Ramesses III and his son determined that both y-chromosomes belonged to Haplogroup E1b1a (Y-DNA). The pharaoh’s y-chromosome belongs to the most frequent haplogroup among contemporary Sub-Saharan y-chromosomes."

How many Sub-Saharans look like this?

Besides, you are aware that haplogroups only pinpoint a minor sliver of paternal ancestry, going by father, grandfather, great grandfather, great, great grandfather etc.

seti1_01.jpg
Probably close to millions. Why do you ask?

Not a whole lot of Blacks have noses, and chins that prominent.
I disagree. You arent Black so obviously you dont know what you are talking about.

Um, maybe you forget that 20% of African American genes, and 40% of Etihiopian genes are West Eurasian (Caucasoid)

i'm not even talking about AA's but they are Black so you dont get to exclude them. Most AA's are on average at least 75% Black African or white boy term sub-saharan. If so many of them have thin noses it pretty much invalidates your claim right there. Pretty sure you dont know what you are talking about regarding Ethiopians either. They say they are Black which makes sense because they are Africans. I know this because one of my best friends is from Ethiopia. Here are some from the Hamer people from Ethiopia. Obviously they are Black. Try again.

b8e18214b536fce91edd35b2d44e5611--african-beauty-african-style.jpg

700ed5cdf9c1459aecbbf3fd57fc3086.jpg

Last edited:
All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg
They already tested the DNA you knuckle-dragging moron.

Ancient Egyptians were closely related to people who lived along the eastern Mediterranean, the analysis showed. They also shared genetic material with residents of the Turkish peninsula at the time and Europe.
“The other big surprise,” Krause said, “was we didn't find much sub-Saharan African ancestry.”

Egyptians sculpted and drew lots of things symbolically. I guess you believe there was really a sphinx, huh?

Great Sphinx of Giza - Wikipedia

You still haven't explained how these ******* that supposedly taught us dumb whites to read and do math can't teach their own nigglets to do so in the present and fall significantly behind the aforementioned whites.

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

Ancient Egyptians were closely related to people who lived along the eastern Mediterranean, the analysis showed. They also shared genetic material with residents of the Turkish peninsula at the time and Europe.
“The other big surprise,” Krause said, “was we didn't find much sub-Saharan African ancestry.”

Egyptians sculpted and drew lots of things symbolically. I guess you believe there was really a sphinx, huh?

You still haven't explained how these ******* that supposedly taught us dumb whites to read and do math can't teach their own nigglets to do so in the present and fall significantly behind the aforementioned whites.
I know they tested the DNA you recessive monkey. It was Black DNA.

You dont symbolically draw Black people and have other white people say these people were Black like Herodotus said. All cultures use a likeness of themselves even when drawing symbolically you moron. Yes there is a Sphinx you idiot. Its in Egypt. How do I know? Because I saw it there retard.

Banqueting-Scene-Thebes-tomb-of-Nebamum-Ipuky-1400-BC.jpg

main-qimg-2d9a1d02cbed556ce4370aa573be5b5d-c

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

The key difference between your claim and my claim is you posted 0 support for your claim.
You dont symbolically draw Black people and have other white people say these people were Black like Herodotus said. All cultures use a likeness of themselves even when drawing symbolically you moron. Yes there is a Sphinx you idiot. Its in Egypt. How do I know? Because I saw it there retard.
So the Sphinx was a real creature that existed and the Egyptians sculpted its likeness? Hole shit you are retarded!

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

The key difference between your claim and my claim is you posted 0 support for your claim.
So the Sphinx was a real creature that existed and the Egyptians sculpted its likeness? Hole shit you are retarded!
I already posted the DNA for Ramses. Just because you cant read doesnt mean its not here.

Just one of many African haplogroups and the one Ramses belongs to.

Haplogroup E-V38 - Wikipedia

"Haplogroup E-V38 is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. It is primarily distributed in Africa. E-V38 has two basal branches, E-M329 (formerly E1b1c) and E-M2 (formerly E1b1a); the E-M329 subclade is today almost exclusively found in Ethiopia. E-M2 is the predominant subclade in Western Africa, Central Africa, Southern Africa and the African Great Lakes, and occurs at low frequencies in North Africa and Middle East. E-M2 has several subclades, but many members are included in either E-L485 or E-U175."

No retard. The sphinx is a giant statue of a lion with a Black mans head on it.

Do you honestly think anyone buys your ignorance when the Egyptians left all types of artifacts and DNA and first hand accounts proving they were Black?

l.jpg

Last edited:
So....are you one of those folks that think race should stick to race or is it ok (in your opinion) for mixing of the races?

Thought I'd ask cuz I was chatting with my friend and she said she gets more flack from blacks than she does whites when they are out to dinner or going to a movie (she is white..he is black). Personally, I think it's pretty sad that folks see skin color instead of two people who love each other. And....mixed babies are gorgeous!

This question pertains to black with white, asian with black or white, hispanic with black or white or asian and all vice versa.

Your opinions are...........?

I'm one of those people who think it's not for me to decide who others go out with.

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

I already posted the DNA for Ramses. Just because you cant read doesnt mean its not here.
And did you bother to click on the link that the article you posted references? Here's what that link says:

Contamination from handling and intrusion from microbes create obstacles to the recovery of ancient DNA.[1] Consequently, most DNA studies have been carried out on modern Egyptian populations with the intent of learning about the influences of historical migrations on the population of Egypt.[2][3][4][5] A study published in 1993 was performed on ancient mummies of the 12th Dynasty, which identified multiple lines of descent, some of which originated in Sub-Saharan Africa.[6]

In 2013, Khairat et al. conducted the first genetic study utilizing next-generation sequencing to ascertain the ancestral lineage of an Ancient Egyptian individual. The researchers extracted DNA from the heads of five Egyptian mummies that were housed at the institution. All the specimens were dated to between 806 BC and 124 AD, a timeframe corresponding with the Late Dynastic and Ptolemaic periods. The researchers observed that one of the mummified individuals likely belonged to the mtDNA haplogroup I2, a maternal clade that is believed to have originated in Western Asia.[7]

A study published in 2017 described the extraction and analysis of DNA from 151 mummified ancient Egyptian individuals, whose remains were recovered from Abusir el-Meleq in Middle Egypt. Obtaining well-preserved, uncontaminated DNA from mummies has been a problem for the field of archaeogenetics and these samples provided "the first reliable data set obtained from ancient Egyptians using high-throughput DNA sequencing methods". The specimens were living in a period stretching from the late New Kingdom to the Roman era (1388BCE–426CE). Complete mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequences were obtained for 90 of the mummies and were compared with each other and with several other ancient and modern datasets. The scientists found that the ancient Egyptian individuals in their own dataset possessed highly similar mitochondrial profiles throughout the examined period. Modern Egyptians generally shared this maternal haplogroup pattern, but also carried more Sub-Saharan African clades. However, analysis of the mummies' mtDNA haplogroups found that they shared greater mitochondrial affinities with modern populations from the Near East and the Levant compared to modern Egyptians. Additionally, three of the ancient Egyptian individuals were analysed for Y-DNA, and were observed to bear paternal lineages that are common in both the Middle East and North Africa. The researchers cautioned that the affinities of the examined ancient Egyptian specimens may not be representative of those of all ancient Egyptians since they were from a single archaeological site.[8]

So the more research they perform and the better the technology gets, the more closely they are able to tie the ancient Egyptians with the Near East and Levant, NOT Sub-Saharan Africa! The source your articles links also says nothing about Ramses being Sub-Saharan/Black.

"Haplogroup E-V38 is a human Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. It is primarily distributed in Africa. E-V38 has two basal branches, E-M329 (formerly E1b1c) and E-M2 (formerly E1b1a); the E-M329 subclade is today almost exclusively found in Ethiopia. E-M2 is the predominant subclade in Western Africa, Central Africa, Southern Africa and the African Great Lakes, and occurs at low frequencies in North Africa and Middle East. E-M2 has several subclades, but many members are included in either E-L485 or E-U175."

So obviously they sculpted/drew many things symbolically, meaning you can't use the colors or shapes of those works as concrete proof of their appearance.

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

Do you honestly think anyone buys your ignorance when the Egyptians left all types of artifacts and DNA and first hand accounts proving they were Black?

l.jpg
Except that's not what the DNA results showed, you moron! Your own article's referenced source says so!

Oh well...

Can't expect a dumb negro like you to do some research.

I don't care about people dating outside of their race. That said... I wouldn't date a girl who dated someone outside of hers.

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

And did you bother to click on the link that the article you posted references? Here's what that link says:

Contamination from handling and intrusion from microbes create obstacles to the recovery of ancient DNA.[1] Consequently, most DNA studies have been carried out on modern Egyptian populations with the intent of learning about the influences of historical migrations on the population of Egypt.[2][3][4][5] A study published in 1993 was performed on ancient mummies of the 12th Dynasty, which identified multiple lines of descent, some of which originated in Sub-Saharan Africa.[6]

In 2013, Khairat et al. conducted the first genetic study utilizing next-generation sequencing to ascertain the ancestral lineage of an Ancient Egyptian individual. The researchers extracted DNA from the heads of five Egyptian mummies that were housed at the institution. All the specimens were dated to between 806 BC and 124 AD, a timeframe corresponding with the Late Dynastic and Ptolemaic periods. The researchers observed that one of the mummified individuals likely belonged to the mtDNA haplogroup I2, a maternal clade that is believed to have originated in Western Asia.[7]

A study published in 2017 described the extraction and analysis of DNA from 151 mummified ancient Egyptian individuals, whose remains were recovered from Abusir el-Meleq in Middle Egypt. Obtaining well-preserved, uncontaminated DNA from mummies has been a problem for the field of archaeogenetics and these samples provided "the first reliable data set obtained from ancient Egyptians using high-throughput DNA sequencing methods". The specimens were living in a period stretching from the late New Kingdom to the Roman era (1388BCE–426CE). Complete mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequences were obtained for 90 of the mummies and were compared with each other and with several other ancient and modern datasets. The scientists found that the ancient Egyptian individuals in their own dataset possessed highly similar mitochondrial profiles throughout the examined period. Modern Egyptians generally shared this maternal haplogroup pattern, but also carried more Sub-Saharan African clades. However, analysis of the mummies' mtDNA haplogroups found that they shared greater mitochondrial affinities with modern populations from the Near East and the Levant compared to modern Egyptians. Additionally, three of the ancient Egyptian individuals were analysed for Y-DNA, and were observed to bear paternal lineages that are common in both the Middle East and North Africa. The researchers cautioned that the affinities of the examined ancient Egyptian specimens may not be representative of those of all ancient Egyptians since they were from a single archaeological site.[8]

So the more research they perform and the better the technology gets, the more closely they are able to tie the ancient Egyptians with the Near East and Levant, NOT Sub-Saharan Africa! The source your articles links also says nothing about Ramses being Sub-Saharan/Black.

So obviously they sculpted/drew many things symbolically, meaning you can't use the colors or shapes of those works as concrete proof of their appearance.

The problem with your theory is that you cant cross contaminate DNA and make it come up sub-saharan when the only people handling it are whites and mixed Arabs. Sorry but the DNA results stand.

White people couldnt even sculpt then so we know they didnt symbolically do anything. Again they wouldnt show themselves as Black people at every turn if they were really white. Sorry but your theory fails primarily because its as retarded as it is ridiculous. :laugh:

land+of+punt.jpg

"
The Greek philosopher Aristotle writes in the 4th century B.C. in Physiognomonica that the "Egyptians and Ethiopians were very black."

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

l.jpg
Except that's not what the DNA results showed, you moron! Your own article's referenced source says so!

Oh well...

Can't expect a dumb negro like you to do some research.
Sorry billy goat. Thats exactly what the DNA results showed.

"A 2012 study done on the mummified remains of Ramesses III and his son determined that both y-chromosomes belonged to Haplogroup E1b1a (Y-DNA). The pharaoh’s y-chromosome belongs to the most frequent haplogroup among contemporary Sub-Saharan y-chromosomes.

Read more: DNA Evidence On Egyptian Pharaohs: Ramses III A Sub-Saharan African Black"

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

Of course the regiments of soldiers and OCCURRENCE of Deep Africans in ancient Egypt records would be expected. Because an advanced civilization like Egypt in 1000 to 300BC would be totally integrated with their "neighborhood". And it's EXPECTED that dynasties like that would have regiments of soldiers, royal emissaries and assistants from the surrounding cultures.

It's possibly not as TOTAL a picture as you've been led to believe. The DNA evidence is not really that clear because of mixing for centuries. But the link I read said the Deep Africa roots were more prevalent as you closer to the present. Departing from Levant and other Northern strains with time..

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

Of course the regiments of soldiers and OCCURRENCE of Deep Africans in ancient Egypt records would be expected. Because an advanced civilization like Egypt in 1000 to 300BC would be totally integrated with their "neighborhood". And it's EXPECTED that dynasties like that would have regiments of soldiers, royal emissaries and assistants from the surrounding cultures.

It's possibly not as TOTAL a picture as you've been led to believe. The DNA evidence is not really that clear because of mixing for centuries. But the link I read said the Deep Africa roots were more prevalent as you closer to the present. Departing from Levant and other Northern strains with time..
Its just the opposite. The further you go back in Egypts timeline the Blacker it gets. There is a reason they pointed to the interior of Africa as the land of the of gods. There is a reason their orientation in regards to geographical north was the opposite of what it is now. They viewed present day Africa as the top of the world. Civilizations always occurs upstream first of major waterways. Upstream on the Nile is in the heart of Black Africa. There is really no debate on the issue. They said these things themselves.

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

Oh come on now. Don't ruin his "you're a racist, and my race is better than yours" role! :tongue:

The problem with your theory is that you cant cross contaminate DNA and make it come up sub-saharan when the only people handling it are whites and mixed Arabs. Sorry but the DNA results stand.
It's not my theory, it's what the document the article you used sourced! How fucking stupid are you?
White people couldnt even sculpt then so we know they didnt symbolically do anything. Again they wouldnt show themselves as Black people at every turn if they were really white. Sorry but your theory fails primarily because its as retarded as it is ridiculous. :laugh:

land+of+punt.jpg
They didn't show themselves as black at every turn.

File:Egyptian races.jpg - Wikipedia

When drawn next to one another, you can see a clear difference between the Nubians and Egyptians.
"
The Greek philosopher Aristotle writes in the 4th century B.C. in Physiognomonica that the "Egyptians and Ethiopians were very black."

Here's the text of some of his works:

Full text of "The works of Aristotle"

It contains a section titled "PHYSIOGNOMONICA."

I searched it and did not find that quote. Would you like to point it out for me?

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

Its just the opposite. The further you go back in Egypts timeline the Blacker it gets.
No it doesn't.

It was not until relatively recently in Egypt's long history that sub-Saharan genetic influences became more pronounced. “In the last 1,500 years, Egypt became more African, if you want,” Krause said.

DNA from ancient Egyptian mummies reveals their ancestry

There is a reason they pointed to the interior of Africa as the land of the of gods. There is a reason their orientation in regards to geographical north was the opposite of what it is now. They viewed present day Africa as the top of the world. Civilizations always occurs upstream first of major waterways. Upstream on the Nile is in the heart of Black Africa. There is really no debate on the issue. They said these things themselves.

All Black everything.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

Its just the opposite. The further you go back in Egypts timeline the Blacker it gets. There is a reason they pointed to the interior of Africa as the land of the of gods. There is a reason their orientation in regards to geographical north was the opposite of what it is now. They viewed present day Africa as the top of the world. Civilizations always occurs upstream first of major waterways. Upstream on the Nile is in the heart of Black Africa. There is really no debate on the issue. They said these things themselves.

Wait up bro.. I'm dealing with some bum info from another poster in this thread. Will get back atcha..

It's not my theory, it's what the document the article you used sourced! How fucking stupid are you?

land+of+punt.jpg
They didn't show themselves as black at every turn.

File:Egyptian races.jpg - Wikipedia

When drawn next to one another, you can see a clear difference between the Nubians and Egyptians.
"

Here's the text of some of his works:

Full text of "The works of Aristotle"

It contains a section titled "PHYSIOGNOMONICA."

I searched it and did not find that quote. Would you like to point it out for me?
Of course they did until whites invaded.

You were looking for the wrong quote dufus. :laugh:

"Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians
and Ethiopians
":

Here is Herodotus before him.

".. but I myself guessed their Egyptian origin not only because the Colchians are dark-skinned and curly-haired ..."

"..but more importantly because Colchians, Egyptians and Ethiopians are the only peoples in the world who practise circumcision and who have always done so."

BTW thanks for providing the irrefutable proof by linking to his own words.

Forum List

Back