Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
My friend said the women are the worse. Black women. She said they roll their eyes a lot, or flat out are rude and ask him in front of her why he doesn't want chocolate instead of a pasty snail. (She is blonde and scandanavian...so very pale).
I'm recalling an incident in a Brooklyn subway station in which four Black girls attacked a mixed couple (White girl/Black man). It started with insulting comments and ended with both the man and woman being slashed and stabbed.

BTW the Khoisan have neanderthal DNA as well. Thought you might want to know that before you continued making an ass of yourself.

Some Khoisan's mated with Arab or other travelers 3,000 years ago. What they have is neanderthal DNA which hitchhiked on Arab DNA.

The point is that Africans are true homo sapiens and everyone else is a hybrid, so it's utterly false to claim that we're all the same under the skin.

BTW the Khoisan have neanderthal DNA as well. Thought you might want to know that before you continued making an ass of yourself.

Some Khoisan's mated with Arab or other travelers 3,000 years ago. What they have is neanderthal DNA which hitchhiked on Arab DNA.

The point is that Africans are true homo sapiens and everyone else is a hybrid, so it's utterly false to claim that we're all the same under the skin.

Your argument is a logical failure. You are not the same as anyone under the skin unless you have an identical twin. 1-4% of Neanderthal DNA doesn't make you a hybrid dumb ass.

Over the years I've observed substantially more White women in the company of Black men than the reverse. In fact it is relatively rare to see a White man accompanying a Black woman. This obvious disparity calls to mind implicit suggestions found in common literature wherein ideally attractive women are referred to as "fair" maidens while ideally attractive men are described as tall, "dark," and handsome.

Comments are invited.

Last edited:
Over the years I've observed substantially more White women in the company of Black men than the reverse. In fact it is relatively rare to see a White man accompanying a Black woman. This obvious disparity calls to mind implicit suggestions found in common literature wherein ideally attractive women are referred to as "fair" maidens" while ideally attractive men are described as tall, "dark," and handsome."

Comments are invited.

I doubt that's even close to being he main reason as no one says that stuff anymore. If you are talking about socialization by itself I would agree it could play a hand. However, that would open up a Pandora's box people would not want to admit to.

DNA is different between the races, racial traits make this clear.
However, why that should make a difference, I do not know.
What's next, no mixed marriages with different hair colours, heights or people that can curl their tongue and not?

Men and women have different DNA, perhaps we should all go for same sex marriages.

Over the years I've observed substantially more White women in the company of Black men than the reverse. In fact it is relatively rare to see a White man accompanying a Black woman. This obvious disparity calls to mind implicit suggestions found in common literature wherein ideally attractive women are referred to as "fair" maidens" while ideally attractive men are described as tall, "dark," and handsome."

Comments are invited.

The more parsimonious explanation is that race overlaps with sex appeal.

Men find feminine women attractive. There exists a hierarchy of femininity with Asian women at the top and black women at the bottom. The reverse order for men. Black men are most masculine to women and Asian men the least.

This explanation works very well to explain the rank ordering of interracial couples. Asian women have the highest rate of marrying outside of race and black women the least. Black men the highest rate and Asian men the least.

Black women and Asian men are the ones most often left standing in the game of interracial dating Musical Chairs. They are also the two groups who most complain about people engaged in interracial dating. Black women don't like white women stealing black men and Asian men don't like white men stealing Asian women.

Comments are invited.

Men find feminine women attractive. There exists a hierarchy of femininity with Asian women at the top and black women at the bottom. The reverse order for men. Black men are most masculine to women and Asian men the least.

This explanation works very well to explain the rank ordering of interracial couples. Asian women have the highest rate of marrying outside of race and black women the least. Black men the highest rate and Asian men the least.

Black women and Asian men are the ones most often left standing in the game of interracial dating Musical Chairs. They are also the two groups who most complain about people engaged in interracial dating. Black women don't like white women stealing black men and Asian men don't like white men stealing Asian women.

No links to back that up? Still....it does smack of being pretty much what I think too.

Mutts are almost always smarter and healthier than pure breeds.

Same with humans.

Comments are invited.

No links to back that up? Still....it does smack of being pretty much what I think too.

This chart illustrates the sex disparity with respect to out-marriage. Notice the Black and Asian out-marriage rates. Just as I noted and what you observed.

sdt-2012-rise-of-intermarriage-06.png

Here we get into more details. White women who marry black men tend to be not so well educated and of lower economic class. White women who marry Asian men tend to be better educated than their peers who marry white men. The White man and Asian woman education demographic is almost certainly skewed by the presence of foreign brides. I don't recall ever seeing any reference to American white women seeking Asian grooms from Asia.

sdt-2012-rise-of-intermarriage-15.png

sdt-2012-rise-of-intermarriage-14.png

sdt-2012-rise-of-intermarriage-18.png

Comments are invited.

I think you're probably right. I say probably because I don't know if I've ever seen an Asian man or woman involved outside their race. If I have it's been too infrequent to inhabit my memory.

When I was stationed in Japan and Okinawa in the mid-1950s the only contact the vast majority of GIs had with Japanese women were with prostitutes -- who were generally shunned by Japanese men. I know there were romances, even marriages, between American GIs and ordinary (non-prostitute) Japanese women but I never saw it and it was extremely rare. What I do know is the Japanese men would regard such women with absolute contempt and I recall hearing about one situation in which a Japanese woman was murdered by her brother for becoming romantically involved with a Marine.

Asians are generally exclusive and rarely interact closely with other racial categories.

Asians are generally exclusive and rarely interact closely with other racial categories.

And since they are very much related...native americans are like their asian cousins. VERY rare for them (full bloods) to marry outside the tribe/nation.

And since they are very much related...native americans are like their asian cousins. VERY rare for them (full bloods) to marry outside the tribe/nation.

Do you think that wanting their offspring to be "full bloods" Asians (Oriental and Sub-Continental) and Native Americans are racist? Because you know damn well that whenever a White person directly expresses the same desire they're almost always branded as a racist.

Furthermore, would you say that Jews are racist, seeing as they outwardly prefer to keep marriage within the faith/Tribe, thus you never see any Jewish "muts"? The same applies to Arabs, and Indians.

Shit, when you think about it, most of the world is incredibly (and overtly) racist. Seriously, you should see how Blacks are portrayed on Arabic TV stations. Makes pre-Civil Rights America tame by comparison.

Mutts are almost always smarter and healthier than pure breeds.

Same with humans.
Bullshit. Explain the Asians.

Interesting that you should say that Asians are less than Mutts. Wanna tell your side of the story S.J.?

Asians are generally better at critical thinking than most of the Western World.

But then again....................I guess that's because they don't watch reality tv.

Me? I watch news and whatever can teach me something. That's why I like Discovery, the History Channel and whatever else can teach me something, even if it is just the news.

But then again, I actually like being informed about the world I live in. Most people don't.

The only thing the History Channel will ever teach you, ABS, is that the Nazis were bad, which, given who owns it, should come as no surprise. Any other period or events they cover outside of WWII usually falls woefully short in terms of historical accuracy.

So....are you one of those folks that think race should stick to race or is it ok (in your opinion) for mixing of the races?

Thought I'd ask cuz I was chatting with my friend and she said she gets more flack from blacks than she does whites when they are out to dinner or going to a movie (she is white..he is black). Personally, I think it's pretty sad that folks see skin color instead of two people who love each other. And....mixed babies are gorgeous!

This question pertains to black with white, asian with black or white, hispanic with black or white or asian and all vice versa.

Your opinions are...........?

I'm white, but my first real girlfriend was black. Back when it actually was frowned upon. She was a wonderful girl though and I didn't care what others thought. One of our best friends is a mixed race family, we could care less. Once again, they and their kids are wonderful people.

... it's utterly false to claim that we're all the same under the skin.

There is more genetic diversity within 'racial' groups than between them, so your attempt at justifying your cowardice fails yet again.

Forum List

Back