Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Oh, bugger it.
You have to be a serious idiot to be racist.

People are people - live with it.

It boggles my mind that some people haven't got enough to do, but think who someone befriends or falls in love with is any of their business.

Why does it matter??

It boggles my mind that some people haven't got enough to do, but think who someone befriends or falls in love with is any of their business.

Why does it matter??

Because culture and community are the result of the aggregation of individuals.

Take this down to a smaller scale. Tribes. The way to shape the culture of the tribe is to banish the iconoclast who is causing all sorts of trouble.

If the tribe is split between two factions, then the tribe actually splits into two different tribes because the alternative of 24/365 cultural warfare within one tribe is awful to endure.

Why does it matter??

Take this down to a smaller scale. Tribes. The way to shape the culture of the tribe is to banish the iconoclast who is causing all sorts of trouble.

If the tribe is split between two factions, then the tribe actually splits into two different tribes because the alternative of 24/365 cultural warfare within one tribe is awful to endure.

So, in other words we as Americans should kick out all the stupid inbred racists who seek to stick their noses into others business and seek to split this country, causing all kinds of trouble...well, hell, finally we agree on something!!!

Why does it matter??

Your philosophy is reminiscent of all failed leaders. A true leader can keep the tribe together by finding common ground or ostracizing the malcontent until they come around to the remainder of the tribes way of thinking. If the malcontent is a better or equal leader then nature will dictate the split and there is nothing wrong with that.

Why does it matter??

So, in other words we as Americans should kick out all the stupid inbred racists who seek to stick their noses into others business and seek to split this country, causing all kinds of trouble...well, hell, finally we agree on something!!!

There are a lot worse alternatives than an organized Big Sort to split up the US. The liberals can take one side, they can take the poor people, they can implement their desired communist system, they can open their borders wide and invite everyone to join them. The other, normal people, can be punished by having their own society free of liberals, free of multiculturalism, free of open borders, free of communism.

The trick is to enforce the separation after the fact though. As we see going on right now, liberals befoul their nest in California and can't stand living in the mess they've created so they hightail it to Colorado and keep voting the same way, bring the same nest befoulment to Colorado that they inflicted upon California.

Once you kick us out of your part of the country, we need to insure that you don't follow us and ask to join us a few years later. You made your multicultural bed, so sleep in it.

Why does it matter??

Your philosophy is reminiscent of all failed leaders. A true leader can keep the tribe together by finding common ground or ostracizing the malcontent until they come around to the remainder of the tribes way of thinking. If the malcontent is a better or equal leader then nature will dictate the split and there is nothing wrong with that.

My philosophy mirrors that of a physician conducting triage - making hard decisions which lead to the best outcomes, rather than trying to be the nice guy and ending up killing the patients unnecessarily when futile efforts are expended on too many.

My philosophy mirrors that of a physician conducting triage - making hard decisions which lead to the best outcomes, rather than trying to be the nice guy and ending up killing the patients unnecessarily when futile efforts are expended on too many.

You have no where near the intellect of a physician conducting triage. You have brainwashed yourself into believing you actually know what you are talking about. That's exactly why I used the term "failed leader". You dont have the capability to see the best outcomes. You allow fear and ignorance guide you instead. It comes out frequently in your postings.

There are a lot worse alternatives than an organized Big Sort to split up the US. The liberals can take one side, they can take the poor people, they can implement their desired communist system, they can open their borders wide and invite everyone to join them. The other, normal people, can be punished by having their own society free of liberals, free of multiculturalism, free of open borders, free of communism.

The trick is to enforce the separation after the fact though. As we see going on right now, liberals befoul their nest in California and can't stand living in the mess they've created so they hightail it to Colorado and keep voting the same way, bring the same nest befoulment to Colorado that they inflicted upon California.

Once you kick us out of your part of the country, we need to insure that you don't follow us and ask to join us a few years later. You made your multicultural bed, so sleep in it.

AAhhh...so now that your earlier analogy came around to bite you in the ass, you want to move the goal posts???...really predictable on your part.

Now let me explain why you are a loser...have always been a loser...will continue to be a loser.

The liberals can take one side, they can take the poor people,

The largest group of middle class citizens happen to be liberals, they are also the group with the highest percentage of formal education.
Were they to consolidate and go anywhere, you could forget about your career at jiffy lube.

If by statistical analysis all the White racist decided to consolidate and move anywhere, they would automatically recede decades in terms of intellectual, educational, medical and technological day to day conveniences.

There would be no need for more intelligent and educated folks to follow you into self-induced starvation and poverty, however, because most liberals, moderates and independents aren't as socially irresponsible as you, we will leave foodstuffs and quilts on your borders so that you all don't starve and freeze to death every winter.

The last 40 years of White supremacist have taught society one thing about their ability to be self sufficient.

They resort to bank robbery, armored car robbery, drug sales, organized crime and selling racist knick -knacks to like minded losers.

Our biggest problems will be racist scavengers going through our garbage at night to feed their bastards and attempting to recruit the more intelligent Whites to uplift their medieval
standard of living.

Sorry, how long does it take for stupid folk to realize they are stupid???
For 200 years folk like you have failed...there's no longer any Jim Crow, codified segregation, rampant lynching or sexual assaults of Black women.

People laugh at your "ghost suits", fake nazi attire and your cheap "doc martin" boots.
The KKK is a club for the lower class to circle jerk and become reminiscent of times they never even lived in.

When a supremacist does step out of line and runs his mouth, it usually resorts in a well deserved ass whipping.

So hit me up and let me know the date of this epic racial awakening...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Why does it matter??

Yes exactly. I don't know why some people think it is their business. I wouldn't want somebody telling me that I couldn't be with a certain person because of his skin color. It's hard to imagine that people still think this way.

"Race" is more than just "skin color". Intelligent people know this.

Is that what you 'heard'? I doubt you run into any in your circles. The FACT is that there is more genetic diversity within 'racial' groups than between them.

"Race" is more than just "skin color".

There are physical, mental and biological differences among the races.

I've informed you twice now. Are you scared of FACTS as well as anyone you perceive as different? Your inferiority complex is well-deserved. You quoted me twice, you can at least try reading it once.

My philosophy mirrors that of a physician conducting triage - ....

Cowardice is not a "philosophy." You seem to have no choice but to let your irrational fears rule your so-called life, but know that most of humanity has left you behind.

There are a lot worse alternatives than an organized Big Sort to split up the US. ...

Not going to happen, loser. And don't pretend you have a "side" at all. There is no "us" for you, just your own weakness. You don't represent any political orientation, you represent a mistake of evolution. Just you, alone.

Has this discussion really strayed so far from the OP to mental defectives dreaming of dividing up the nation? Wtf?

Why does it matter??

And why is THAT apparently too perplexing a concept for some to even grasp? You knew a topic like this would attract flies, but this has gotten ridiculous.

Is that what you 'heard'? I doubt you run into any in your circles. The FACT is that there is more genetic diversity within 'racial' groups than between them.

I've informed you twice now. Are you scared of FACTS as well as anyone you perceive as different? Your inferiority complex is well-deserved. You quoted me twice, you can at least try reading it once.

...yet you can't deny that race exists.

"race" is more than just "skin color".

AAhhh...so now that your earlier analogy came around to bite you in the ass, you want to move the goal posts???...really predictable on your part.

Now let me explain why you are a loser...have always been a loser...will continue to be a loser.

The liberals can take one side, they can take the poor people,

The largest group of middle class citizens happen to be liberals, they are also the group with the highest percentage of formal education.
Were they to consolidate and go anywhere, you could forget about your career at jiffy lube.

If by statistical analysis all the White racist decided to consolidate and move anywhere, they would automatically recede decades in terms of intellectual, educational, medical and technological day to day conveniences.

There would be no need for more intelligent and educated folks to follow you into self-induced starvation and poverty, however, because most liberals, moderates and independents aren't as socially irresponsible as you, we will leave foodstuffs and quilts on your borders so that you all don't starve and freeze to death every winter.

The last 40 years of White supremacist have taught society one thing about their ability to be self sufficient.

They resort to bank robbery, armored car robbery, drug sales, organized crime and selling racist knick -knacks to like minded losers.

Our biggest problems will be racist scavengers going through our garbage at night to feed their bastards and attempting to recruit the more intelligent Whites to uplift their medieval
standard of living.

Sorry, how long does it take for stupid folk to realize they are stupid???
For 200 years folk like you have failed...there's no longer any Jim Crow, codified segregation, rampant lynching or sexual assaults of Black women.

People laugh at your "ghost suits", fake nazi attire and your cheap "doc martin" boots.
The KKK is a club for the lower class to circle jerk and become reminiscent of times they never even lived in.

When a supremacist does step out of line and runs his mouth, it usually resorts in a well deserved ass whipping.

So hit me up and let me know the date of this epic racial awakening...:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBijwPC7ATg]Blacks Will Lose Race War - YouTube[/ame]

Load up in the truck! :lol:

So, list the, explain why these are bad things and why mixed race marriages will actual cause some sort of problem.
I'd be especially interested to know about mental and biological differences.
Do non white people have two kidneys, green blood, what?
Mental differences - interesting stuff. Please expand on your point by explaining what they are.

'Race' exists to the extent that frightened little lambs need it to exist so they have something to hide behind.

Yes there are. And they are very minor differences in skeletal structure or the like. Certainly not enough to matter in real life.

Now I am sure you can find sources that show these differences. But can you find reputable sources that show the difference count for anything?

Forum List

Back