Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Let me see.
You bring a bunch of people in as slaves with no rights.
After freedom, you treat them worse than stray dogs.
Up to not all that many years ago, you refused education and even seats on buses.

Now you wonder why so many are poorly educated.
I see where the fucking morons are, and I'll be happy to give you a clue - it's the racist cretins.

Let me see.

Some Indonesian dude ignores evidence from his own country and regurgitates American liberal dogma.

Chinese Indonesians:

Their population grew rapidly during the colonial period when workers were contracted from their home provinces in southern China. Indonesia's 2010 census reported more than 2.8 million self-identified ethnic Chinese: 1.20 percent of the country's population.[1] Under the Dutch ethnic classification policy, Chinese Indonesians were considered "foreign orientals"; as such, they struggled to enter the colonial and national sociopolitical scene

Discrimination and violence against people of Chinese descent in Indonesia has been recorded since at least 1740, when the Dutch Colonial Government killed up to 10,000 people of Chinese descent during the Chinezenmoord.
Beginning in the Colonial Era, legislation was introduced specifically against Chinese Indonesians.

This continued into the New Order. Chinese Indonesians were forced to choose Indonesian-sounding names,[c][9] forbidden to practice their traditions,​

Yes, the White European Dutch colonials were terrible to the Chinese in Indonesia.
As for the new order, perhaps you should do a little research before you mention them.
The first president was seen as getting too close to the 'communists' so, assisted by the CIA (see their bombing campaign against Indonesian civilians), America assisted a takeover by Surharto.
This U.S. backed dictator set out on an anti communist purge, murdering thousands.
The United states of Arse looked the other way, as they continued to do when he murdered a bunch more in Tim Tim.
As with many foreign backed dictators, he eventually got kicked out but his legacy remains.
Prabowo, an American trained arse who is guilty of many dodgy actions, is trying for the presidency, with his supporters demanding a coup if he looses all his appeals.
The CIA trained disgraced ex military officer is trying to return Indonesia to the US backed dictatorships that killed so many Chinese people.

So, what was that about Indonesians?
IT WAS DOWN TO THE DUTCH AND AMERICAN BACKED DICTATORS.

Learn to research your point - it'll save you from looking stupid. :)

Let me see.
You bring a bunch of people in as slaves with no rights.
After freedom, you treat them worse than stray dogs.
Up to not all that many years ago, you refused education and even seats on buses.

Now you wonder why so many are poorly educated.
I see where the fucking morons are, and I'll be happy to give you a clue - it's the racist cretins.

Let me see.

Some Indonesian dude ignores evidence from his own country and regurgitates American liberal dogma.

Chinese Indonesians:

Their population grew rapidly during the colonial period when workers were contracted from their home provinces in southern China. Indonesia's 2010 census reported more than 2.8 million self-identified ethnic Chinese: 1.20 percent of the country's population.[1] Under the Dutch ethnic classification policy, Chinese Indonesians were considered "foreign orientals"; as such, they struggled to enter the colonial and national sociopolitical scene

Discrimination and violence against people of Chinese descent in Indonesia has been recorded since at least 1740, when the Dutch Colonial Government killed up to 10,000 people of Chinese descent during the Chinezenmoord.
Beginning in the Colonial Era, legislation was introduced specifically against Chinese Indonesians.

This continued into the New Order. Chinese Indonesians were forced to choose Indonesian-sounding names,[c][9] forbidden to practice their traditions,​

Yes, the White European Dutch colonials were terrible to the Chinese in Indonesia.
As for the new order, perhaps you should do a little research before you mention them.
The first president was seen as getting too close to the 'communists' so, assisted by the CIA (see their bombing campaign against Indonesian civilians), America assisted a takeover by Surharto.
This U.S. backed dictator set out on an anti communist purge, murdering thousands.
The United states of Arse looked the other way, as they continued to do when he murdered a bunch more in Tim Tim.
As with many foreign backed dictators, he eventually got kicked out but his legacy remains.
Prabowo, an American trained arse who is guilty of many dodgy actions, is trying for the presidency, with his supporters demanding a coup if he looses all his appeals.
The CIA trained disgraced ex military officer is trying to return Indonesia to the US backed dictatorships that killed so many Chinese people.

It is very easy to ignore morons from unsuccessful and backward countries and religions.

Seriously, do you know what I mean despite my obvious transgression?

Let me see.

Chinese Indonesians:

It is very easy to ignore morons from unsuccessful and backward countries and religions.

The only thing you mean is you are stupid. He certainly blew your ass up and made you look like a moron. :lol:

The only thing you mean is you are stupid. He certainly blew your ass up and made you look like a moron. :lol:
Huh?

OK, you're upset that I didn't mention jungle bunnies I guess.

Let me rephrase, It is very easy to ignore morons from unsuccessful and backward countries and religions and jungle bunnies.

Better?:D

I am a WASP married to a beautiful Mexican American for 24 years...
Who cares? Do you imagine you're picking up a turd? Leave that to the self-righteou.

I believe that "turd" comment about his wife was way out of order.
I very rarely report a post with the hope of seeing someone banned, but you really deserve it.

I am a WASP married to a beautiful Mexican American for 24 years...
Who cares? Do you imagine you're picking up a turd? Leave that to the self-righteou.

I very rarely report a post with the hope of seeing someone banned, but you really deserve it.
I've never reported anyone, and the reference was to his signature on political correctness.

Get a life.

I've never reported anyone, and the reference was to his signature on political correctness.

Get a life.
Here, nothing to do with his wife or yours:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Huh?

OK, you're upset that I didn't mention jungle bunnies I guess.

Let me rephrase, It is very easy to ignore morons from unsuccessful and backward countries and religions and jungle bunnies.

Better?:D

Rewriting it doesnt change the abject embarrassment you must feel having been blown out of the water with on your post. You look like the biggest dumbass of the century cave monkey. :lol:

You were the one that got angry when I mentioned I had a Korean ex girlfriend remember?

I remember you lying your ass off as usual. I remember telling you a hundred times I couldn't give less of a shit who made the mistake of spending time with you. Consistent with what everyone here knows about you by now, you lied your ass off then and have continued to lie since. You are a dishonest, racist, dimwitted failure of a human being. Take a poll and see if I'm alone in this assessment. You wouldn't dare, of course.

You were the one that got angry when I mentioned I had a Korean ex girlfriend remember?

I remember you lying your ass off as usual. I remember telling you a hundred times I couldn't give less of a shit who made the mistake of spending time with you. Consistent with what everyone here knows about you by now, you lied your ass off then and have continued to lie since. You are a dishonest, racist, dimwitted failure of a human being. Take a poll and see if I'm alone in this assessment. You wouldn't dare, of course.

Your post says different Unk You almost had burst a blood vessel in your head.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/326184-addressed-to-people-who-are-not-racists-9.html#post8215433

...NO.

Just how stupid are you?

Yes. Don't get frantic Unk. it was only a few Koreans that corroborated her story. One was a girlfriend of mine here in the states.

You're full of shit, racist. Everyone knows by now.

Your post says different Unk

No it doesn't, you moron. What I rightly called you out on was your absurd claim that all Korean people believed that black men had tails. TAILS. That was and is an incredibly stupid thing to say, even for someone of your limitations. Since I happen to know and have known literally thousands of Korean people, I knew right away that you were talking out your ass as usual. In either an amazing display of reading comprehension failure or an equally amazing display of your usual dishonesty, you attempted to claim my comments were about you and some woman who allegedly made the mistake of spending time with you. After correcting your error hundreds of times and assuring you that I couldn't give less of a shit who might be stupid enough to voluntarily spend time with you, you have continued to propagate this lie. You can't help it. It is your personal failing that you are an incorrigible, pathological liar. EVERYONE here is aware of this disorder of yours.

My first was a gorgeous black lady named Karen. She had the kind of body that you'd cut a muther fukker for.

Dumbest thing ever was in pubic the men were giving me the stink eye instead of checker her out. was mostly older white guys and young black men.

fortunately Im a big guy, so I didn't get any beaf

Your post says different Unk

No it doesn't, you moron. What I rightly called you out on was your absurd claim that all Korean people believed that black men had tails. TAILS. That was and is an incredibly stupid thing to say, even for someone of your limitations. Since I happen to know and have known literally thousands of Korean people, I knew right away that you were talking out your ass as usual. In either an amazing display of reading comprehension failure or an equally amazing display of your usual dishonesty, you attempted to claim my comments were about you and some woman who allegedly made the mistake of spending time with you. After correcting your error hundreds of times and assuring you that I couldn't give less of a shit who might be stupid enough to voluntarily spend time with you, you have continued to propagate this lie. You can't help it. It is your personal failing that you are an incorrigible, pathological liar. EVERYONE here is aware of this disorder of yours.

Yes it does. You didnt rightly call me out unless you cant read and we know with your penchant for trying to correct grammar you can read. So we know you were upset over me having a Korean ex.

In korea (I am generalizing) they hated the Japanese with a passion. They also despised white people. They thought black men grew tails after midnight.

Then you started trying to tell me you know more Korean people than I did. Once I told you I didnt care and told you about my experiences in Korea where a shop owner told me the same thing. You started losing your cool.

I did too but not thousands. Maybe your whiney personality made them not open up to you? Maybe you should talk to some people that have been asked if they had a tail. Thats how I discovered a lot of Koreans thought that. A lady that owned a store asked to see my tail. I initially got mad until I saw she was deadly serious. She told me she had found out from her mother and everybody (Koreans) thought that.

...NO.

Just how stupid are you?

I never ever said all Koreans thought that. So why are you lying to cover up your racism?

...NO.

Just how stupid are you?

Yes. Don't get frantic Unk. it was only a few Koreans that corroborated her story. One was a girlfriend of mine here in the states.

You're full of shit, racist. Everyone knows by now.

Last edited:
Anyone who puts their pathetic racism ahead of spending time with a pretty girl might as well be a eunuch.

Asslickius' well-earned reputation as a shameless liar speaks for itself yet again.

Watch as the subject responds on cue. Hey, Asslickius: I don't now nor have I ever given a shit who or what may or may not make the mistake of willingly spending any time with a low-life, racist imbecile like you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back