Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Ahhh..."the art of denial..."

Btw...I have never struck you!!!!....
I know. You don't have the balls. I was asking about your hos. Stop deflecting an answer!

If you are asking about my "hos" why don't you know what's going on with those closest to you????...balls have nothing to do with it, I simply don't hit hoes.

Now back to the question, when your fellow racist are labeling everyone as a "sub-human" do you disagree with them???

Better yet, I won't derail this thread, it shows racist idiots to be the low hanging fruit on the evolutionary tree.

He will avoid admitting the logic loop you caught him in. You may as well give up.

I know. You don't have the balls. I was asking about your hos. Stop deflecting an answer!

You are a hoe. That wasnt him beating you. That was me.
you were beating him?! For God's sake, now you're making your gay hos post here?

So either you aren't literate or intelligent enough to understand what he wrote...typical.

You won't derail the thread because it makes you the idiot...

Certainly white Americans numbering 210 million whose ancestors range from Portugal to the Urals have little to worry about. Even Iceland, with it's tiny and isolated population, has survived amazingly well. You are dwelling in matters about which you know precious little.

My point is that mixed race people have even less to worry about. You've obviously missed the point and know NOTHING about genetics so maybe you should take the time to read up.

Modern Theories of Evolution: Small Population Effects

•Pinky•
I clicked on your site because it didn't seem to be ditzish. Please show me where it says that mixed race people have less to worry about. Can you fathom what an isolated population is? Maybe we have lived in different necks of the woods, but I haven't see a lot of "kissing cousins" about. I suspect your experience may be different.

Feel free to show me you're not a ditz by pointing out anything I missed in your link.

So you're dumb AND blind.....

•Pinky•

You are a hoe. That wasnt him beating you. That was me.
you were beating him?! For God's sake, now you're making your gay hos post here?

So either you aren't literate or intelligent enough to understand what he wrote...typical.

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked anything about you beating hos. I was trying to illustrate a loaded question and I didn't realize you were Asc's rent boy.

Does he beat you often?:D

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked anything about you beating hos. I was trying to illustrate a loaded question and I didn't realize you were Asc's rent boy.

Still deflecting? :lol:

No, you weren't trying to illustrate anything, as usual you were too stupid and slow to even keep up on a message board...

Let your rent-boy speak for himself. And FFS, quit beating him.

More deflecting.There is nothing funnier than watching you stick your foot in your mouth. :lol:

Everyone knows you are upset about interracial relationships but you have to keep your emotions under control. You are prone to these blunders of logic.

No, you weren't trying to illustrate anything, as usual you were too stupid and slow to even keep up on a message board...
Get away from Asc FFS! If you're going to rent yourself out, you don't have to share your ill-gotten gains with him.

Especially if he still beats you!

Let your rent-boy speak for himself. And FFS, quit beating him.

More deflecting.There is nothing funnier than watching you stick your foot in your mouth. :lol:

Everyone knows you are upset about interracial relationships but you have to keep your emotions under control. You are prone to these blunders of logic.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Look at his last post, he's making a chump of himself once again...
Foot in his mouth, you mean head up his wazoo!!!!...:lol: :lol:

Back to the topic!!!!!!

So....are you one of those folks that think race should stick to race or is it ok (in your opinion) for mixing of the races?

Thought I'd ask cuz I was chatting with my friend and she said she gets more flack from blacks than she does whites when they are out to dinner or going to a movie (she is white..he is black). Personally, I think it's pretty sad that folks see skin color instead of two people who love each other. And....mixed babies are gorgeous!

This question pertains to black with white, asian with black or white, hispanic with black or white or asian and all vice versa.

Your opinions are...........?

Thank you for this thread...you will notice those that have attempted to derail it.
Speaks volumes...

So....are you one of those folks that think race should stick to race or is it ok (in your opinion) for mixing of the races?

Thought I'd ask cuz I was chatting with my friend and she said she gets more flack from blacks than she does whites when they are out to dinner or going to a movie (she is white..he is black). Personally, I think it's pretty sad that folks see skin color instead of two people who love each other. And....mixed babies are gorgeous!

This question pertains to black with white, asian with black or white, hispanic with black or white or asian and all vice versa.

Thank you for this thread...you will notice those that have attempted to derail it.
Speaks volumes...

That section where the ladies were talking about Black guys must have gotten to them.:lol:

I don't blame Black guys chasin' White wimmen. Most Black wimmen are either too fat or too Ghetto for me.

Speaks volumes...

That section where the ladies were talking about Black guys must have gotten to them.:lol:

He was envious of their experiences...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are not all races the HUMAN race? The only differences are skin color and maybe some minor physical characteristics...i.e. more slanted yes of asians vs the round eyes of caucasians....blonde haired scandanavians vs dark swarthy middle easterners, etc etc etc. Still, regardless of those physical differences...are we still not all the same?

Enough of the derailing please. Discuss the post, not the poster.

Forum List

Back