Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
There are people with whom I simply do not want to procreate. Genes are passed down from generation to generation and clearly contribute greatly to success and failure. It is instinctive and natural to select whatever (or whoever) is best for your children.

I sincerely don't give a rat's ass what you call it. Darwin is on my side on this. Far more important to me than some self-righteous blowhard on the internet.

Nothing personal, just the way it is.

People of mixed race are less likely to have hereditary diseases and more likely to fight off infections and parasites successfully. Mixed race children are more likely to survive their first 5 years of life. Mixed race people also have more symmetry making them 'more attractive'. The only thing Hitler would have succeeded in with his 'Arian race' is inbreeding and failure. The outbreeding of races and species is key to their success. It's common sense. That's why people in places of small populations that only breed within that community are more likely to die of the same diseases common in that constantly emerge in that population. So your theory is extremely flawed. Constant procreation with partners of the same race will eventually result in that races evolutionary failure because you will only be insuring your young will have the same genetic flaws that have been passed down generation after generation.

•Pinky•

I disagree that mixed race children look any better but you are spot on about the genetic health of these children. The more diversity you have in your genetics the less likely it is you will have a genetic disease.

you are right.....and im not saying this to be an ass....but Dogs are the examples of that....mongrels are usually pretty healthy compared to pure breeds and dont usually have all the genetic disorders pure breeds have....

I care very much about my progeny. In that I include both physical mental characteristics, which is why I had been very careful about those specifics in whom I choose to have a child with.

Stock is important to me. Others may of course do whatever they choose.

In other words, you believe in the whole aryan master race thing.

Iif you are representative of "stock", I'd suggest you prove my point, not your racist one.
There are people with whom I simply do not want to procreate. Genes are passed down from generation to generation and clearly contribute greatly to success and failure. It is instinctive and natural to select whatever (or whoever) is best for your children.

I sincerely don't give a rat's ass what you call it. Darwin is on my side on this. Far more important to me than some self-righteous blowhard on the internet.

See my prior post.

People of mixed race are less likely to have hereditary diseases and more likely to fight off infections and parasites successfully. Mixed race children are more likely to survive their first 5 years of life. Mixed race people also have more symmetry making them 'more attractive'. The only thing Hitler would have succeeded in with his 'Arian race' is inbreeding and failure. The outbreeding of races and species is key to their success. It's common sense. That's why people in places of small populations that only breed within that community are more likely to die of the same diseases common in that constantly emerge in that population. So your theory is extremely flawed. Constant procreation with partners of the same race will eventually result in that races evolutionary failure because you will only be insuring your young will have the same genetic flaws that have been passed down generation after generation.

•Pinky•
I have not procreating with my sisters or cousins you dingbat.

It is indeed rare to read something so convoluted and bereft of common sense. I am grateful that there is an infinitesimally small chance of our gene pools "outbreeding" (sic) given my location as well as some pretty obvious outliers.

Inbreeding isn't just bangin your cousin or sister. It's consists of two people with a common ancestor reproducing. Whether that common ancestor is in recent generations or 10 generations back. Either way it's considered inbreeding.

•Pinky•

How do you strike a balance between happiness in the moment and heartache from divorce and family destruction in the future?

Couples who marry with a partner outside of religion, outside of culture and outside of race tend to have higher divorce risk.

No one gets married believing that they're going to get a divorce and yet it happens.

How much should that higher risk factor into decisions in the present.

Most people can drive safely without using a seatbelt but we know that seatbelts prevent serious injury and death in the unlikely event of a car accident. People whether by choice or law, modify their behavior in the present to minimize risk in the future.

What's different with relationships? Is it because reason and romance cannot coexist? Is it because the heart overrules the brain?

Glass half empty sort of guy. Figures. :lol:

You don't wear a seatbelt when you drive a car?

Seat belts and inter-racial marriage = Ad Hominem....

No one gets married believing that they're going to get a divorce and yet it happens

:lol: :lol: So by your own statement, you contradict your entire racist rant..:lol:.:lol:

So it doesn't matter what race the two people are, divorce still happens...why are you such a loser???

Last edited:
Furthermore, although I'm not really for it, per se, it really is none of anyone's business who other people date/sleep with.

Speaking in the abstract, if the community to which you belong is really big on in-group mating practices, then if you want to remain in that community you have to acknowledge that who you marry is their business.

This is how groups come to be defined. When you remove this condition then you are directly attacking diversity in the world.

Actually, if you let the group define who it is you should or should not marry, it doesn't attack diversity, it lets those who would remain homogenous able to attack those who they deem not worthy of joining their group.

Diversity means that you let anyone join, regardless of affiliation with race, color, or creed, because you want anyone who is willing to contribute do so.

Actually if you let some group decide who you will marry, you are the stupidest chump on the face of the Earth!!!!

Inbreeding isn't just bangin your cousin or sister. It's consists of two people with a common ancestor reproducing. Whether that common ancestor is in recent generations or 10 generations back. Either way it's considered inbreeding.

•Pinky•
Certainly white Americans numbering 210 million whose ancestors range from Portugal to the Urals have little to worry about. Even Iceland, with it's tiny and isolated population, has survived amazingly well. You are dwelling in matters about which you know precious little.

I care very much about my progeny. In that I include both physical mental characteristics, which is why I had been very careful about those specifics in whom I choose to have a child with.

Stock is important to me. Others may of course do whatever they choose.

"species"
"stock"

Are you a human being? or are you some variation on the sub-human, ignorant kkk types?
No one here is sub-human. You are what you are, and my son and I are who we are. These are tautologies for which I am truly grateful. As in most things in life, there are matters of degree.

So when your fellow racists are on this board calling everyone that's not "White", "sub-human"; you disagree with them???

"species"
"stock"

Are you a human being? or are you some variation on the sub-human, ignorant kkk types?
No one here is sub-human. You are what you are, and my son and I are who we are. These are tautologies for which I am truly grateful. As in most things in life, there are matters of degree.

So when your fellow racists are on this board calling everyone that's not "White", "sub-human"; you disagree with them???
Stupid and loaded question. Quit being an asshole and rephrase it, then I'll consider answering.

Btw, have you quit beating your hos yet?

Stupid and loaded question. Quit being an asshole and rephrase it, then I'll consider answering.

Ahhh..."the art of denial..."

Btw...I have never struck you!!!!....

I know. You don't have the balls. I was asking about your hos. Stop deflecting an answer!

•Pinky•
Certainly white Americans numbering 210 million whose ancestors range from Portugal to the Urals have little to worry about. Even Iceland, with it's tiny and isolated population, has survived amazingly well. You are dwelling in matters about which you know precious little.

My point is that mixed race people have even less to worry about. You've obviously missed the point and know NOTHING about genetics so maybe you should take the time to read up.

http://anthro.palomar.edu/synthetic/synth_5.htm

•Pinky•

I know. You don't have the balls. I was asking about your hos. Stop deflecting an answer!

If you are asking about my "hos" why don't you know what's going on with those closest to you????...balls have nothing to do with it, I simply don't hit hoes.

Now back to the question, when your fellow racist are labeling everyone as a "sub-human" do you disagree with them???

Better yet, I won't derail this thread, it shows racist idiots to be the low hanging fruit on the evolutionary tree.

Last edited:

•Pinky•

My point is that mixed race people have even less to worry about. You've obviously missed the point and know NOTHING about genetics so maybe you should take the time to read up.

Modern Theories of Evolution: Small Population Effects

•Pinky•
I clicked on your site because it didn't seem to be ditzish. Please show me where it says that mixed race people have less to worry about. Can you fathom what an isolated population is? Maybe we have lived in different necks of the woods, but I haven't see a lot of "kissing cousins" about. I suspect your experience may be different.

Feel free to show me you're not a ditz by pointing out anything I missed in your link.

Modern Theories of Evolution: Small Population Effects

•Pinky•
I clicked on your site because it didn't seem to be ditzish. Please show me where it says that mixed race people have less to worry about. Can you fathom what an isolated population is? Maybe we have lived in different necks of the woods, but I haven't see a lot of "kissing cousins" about. I suspect your experience may be different.

Feel free to show me you're not a ditz by pointing out anything I missed in your link.

Damn you are dumb for arguing this.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

It's been known for years that all non-Africans are descended from a small group, perhaps only a few dozen individuals, who left the continent between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago.

The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.

Forum List

Back